TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
We're not getting one because 1. ERod said that Doug killed the idea of wanting to do another massive crossover and he doesn't want to be like Doug and force producers to do something they don't want to do and 2. Linkara hasn't found a virtuous way to brag about how great of a director he is.

On a lighter note, Linkara reviewed Secret Empire (The time where Captain America said "Hail Hydra")
Now I'll admit I used to watch Lewis but gave up after his story lines cemented him as the Mary Sue of the universe. A power fantasy is one thing. But Linkara was seemingly second only to Jesus when it came to what he could do or how important he was to reality. But my God I never realized how FAT he had gotten. I get it, you get older and the pounds start packing on but normally there comes a day when you look at yourself, look at how you used to be and actually DO something about it.

This is why I will give props to certain producers like Brad Jones and Mike Jeavons. They've both slimmed down quite well and haven't bothered getting all political with their messages.

Yea, the 3rd video is where I have to groan. His whole speech about fascism, while not wrong, is pretty much telling that there are some dunderfucks who are busy rubbing themselves as they go "Oh yes, this is wut Drumpf did with 'Murica! But we shall not submit! We shall fight back like the heroes in this book! An we shall win!"
I'm no fan of the Orange Man even though I honestly couldn't have voted for either him or Hillary in the last election. But there's fascism and you look at what's going on now and they're nowhere near the same thing. Yes there's been a rise in ultra-right nationalism and yes there's a divide between left / right that's possibly at the largest it's ever been. But if you know anything about fascism then you know that what we have at the moment isn't it. It's just hyperbole wherein "their" side can do no wrong and "the other" side is hellbent on destroying America. And both sides agree that "their" side is the one that is right.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
Holly shit Linky is even dumber than I thought. Apparently there's a limit on how much issues you can ask him to review on patreon and it's fucking 6 floppies. Linkara refuses to read more than 120-132 pages of comicbooks even if people pay for it. Not only this is just lazy but that's simply not more than one story. So if someone wants to review on a story arc, a writers run or almost any crossover event they better hope that Linky is butthurt over something in there enough to make a review on his own. What a scam

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Holly shit Linky is even dumber than I thought. Apparently there's a limit on how much issues you can ask him to review on patreon and it's fucking 6 floppies. Linkara refuses to read more than 120-132 pages of comicbooks even if people pay for it. Not only this is just lazy but that's simply not more than one story. So if someone wants to review on a story arc, a writers run or almost any crossover event they better hope that Linky is butthurt over something in there enough to make a review on his own. What a scam
I'm not shocked. Did anyone expect differently? I knew once I saw the rewards he was offering that he wasn't going to be able to keep up on his end of the deal. Patreon is meant to be a month-to-month payment/reward service. Every month somebody pays into your Patreon, you have to give them the reward that they're paying you for.

If they're paying for their names to be appear in the end credits of your videos, you have to put them in the end credits of every single video you do for as long as they are paying you. If they're paying to have access to special content, you have to give them access as long as they are paying you. Every single month they pay you.

Allowing your patrons to have a reward tier where they can suggest an episode is dumb for many reasons. The biggest one is that you can't fulfill that promise every month. If you're running a show that airs once a week, what are you going to do when you have more than four or five patrons buy into that tier? You aren't going to be able to give every single patron in that tier an episode suggestion every single month. It is mathematically impossible.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
On a technical level I agree that you should use one and done payment platform for reviews on demand, but on the other hand I don't have much fate in Linkara. He was always bad with giving people what they want or even timing his crap according to movies or games, minus couple review here and there. Again prime example of a comicbook fanboy: knows what's better for the story, the universe, the fans even though they don't care about others and just want to rimjob their favorites

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Linkara's colleagues figure out that patrons getting to pick a review was an impossible task years ago?

I remember Todd specifically mentioning that he was dumb for allowing patrons of a certain level the ability to pick a review because either there wasn't enough material to work with or he got so many obligations that he got backlogged and couldn't get them out.

I think the smarter guys have switched to letting patrons vote on preselected topics. Vote for which comic I should review next. It makes it much simpler and doable.

Reactions: Person Man

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Linkara's colleagues figure out that patrons getting to pick a review was an impossible task years ago?

I remember Todd specifically mentioning that he was dumb for allowing patrons of a certain level the ability to pick a review because either there wasn't enough material to work with or he got so many obligations that he got backlogged and couldn't get them out.

I think the smarter guys have switched to letting patrons vote on preselected topics. Vote for which comic I should review next. It makes it much simpler and doable.
Brad Jones would let his Patrons pick the movie he would review out of a set he proposes. And he does deliver.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net

Some are able to make it work. If you look at Brandon Tenold half of his stuff is a "special Patreon request" and I think others will dip their foot into the Patreon requests from time to time.

It's just the way that Todd did it meant he couldn't possibly wind up doing a review for a song when dozens of people were asking him to do a specific song in a month.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
I know Colorshed Productions does Patreon requests but that's more once a month and he goes off whichever comment has the highest approval from other Patrons.

Devilish Jack o Lantern

z-list super villan .
kiwifarms.net
Some are able to make it work. If you look at Brandon Tenold half of his stuff is a "special Patreon request" and I think others will dip their foot into the Patreon requests from time to time.

It's just the way that Todd did it meant he couldn't possibly wind up doing a review for a song when dozens of people were asking him to do a specific song in a month.
Yeah SF debris has been doing user requests for more than a decade

Odets

kiwifarms.net
Brandon Tenold half of his stuff is a "special Patreon request" and I think others will dip their foot into the Patreon request
Offtopic, but he's a cool dude. Sarcastic without being vile about it, has a voice without nagging. A dude who legitimately enjoys movies or riffing on them. He and Decker Shado are what Channel Autism should've been

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure Lewis had language on that reward tier when it was up that he can refuse requests and still take the money.

Edit:. Yup I was right.

I think this is worse

You can officially choose something I review on Atop the Fourth Wall after two pledges here! Here's how this works: you will be charged $50 upon choosing this tier. This is a down-payment - guaranteeing you a slot and you can make the request to me. However, you must wait until you have been charged again at the beginning of the next month before it becomes official, meaning the total for a review request is $100 when all is said and done. This is to prevent these requests from overwhelming the show.

Random Internet Person

3...2...1! Henshin!
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile Brandon Tenold only asks for $30 per review request with payments per video and a limit on the amount of sponsors on that tier. Patreon gives you all you need, Lewis is just a prick to his fans
Does Linkara limit the number of people who can request/the tier that can allow requests? Reading his explanation for request charging, I get the feeling that he really wants to paint himself as this savvy businessman, like he thinks he’s this established professional who can wheel and deal with the best of them.