TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
I have acquired copies of Lewis Lovhaug's books from the mid-2000s. They have been described to me as "rape fanfic". I don't read books or rape fanfic, so if any literary person interested in rape fanfic and/or Linkara's literary creations would like to scan these for facsimiles, please go ahead.

Attachments

The Shadow

Edgy two gun mystery man
kiwifarms.net
Dramatic readings, anyone?

His reaction to Heroes in Crisis can be summed up as a bunch of "WHAT THE FUCK, TOM KING?!" and "Comics are problematic when it comes to mental health issues"
If he really read comics he'd have gone from "WHAT THE FUCK, TOM KING?" to "FUCK YOU PREEMPTIVELY, TOM KING" ages ago.

Last edited:

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I have acquired copies of Lewis Lovhaug's books from the mid-2000s. They have been described to me as "rape fanfic". I don't read books or rape fanfic, so if any literary person interested in rape fanfic and/or Linkara's literary creations would like to scan these for facsimiles, please go ahead.
If me or someone else does it will it be on a mad at the Internet? Or is it for transcribing purposes only?

Captain Howdy

kiwifarms.net
"So. Did you learn your lesson?"

Attachments

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
I'm so not down for reading through these. Linkara is such a silly boi.
PAIN.

Hold on everyone, I got this under control

View attachment 1602698
Ty kween xxxooo