TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

I missed that. Was there a bts posting on Linky Movie or radio drama?
It was posted way earlier in this thread, around the time the drama was fresh. Basically, it was Linkara and ERod talking at long length about Linkara’s audio drama and CA’s canceled tenth anniversary special film and it was just Linkara spouting about he was a better director than Doug.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
It was posted way earlier in this thread, around the time the drama was fresh. Basically, it was Linkara and ERod talking at long length about Linkara’s audio drama and CA’s canceled tenth anniversary special film and it was just Linkara spouting about he was a better director than Doug.
The TL DR version is Linkara is a better director than Doug because he let Erod talk about his magic fucking hammer. Seriously.
Oh that thing. I thought something new came out. Thanks

Odets

kiwifarms.net

Watched this for no reason. Kinda funny how Linky has to switch between being angry at the MC because "Bad depiction of mental illness" and cheering for her because "misogyny".

The whole thing is basically an attempt to launch a female "How I got these scars" Joker which Linky pretends not to get until the last minute because otherwise he can't bitch about how nonsensical the thing is.

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
I'm more, Imagine sending buying something for someone you don't actually know?

That whole parasocial psychology thing. His fanboys think they know Lewis because of his persona.

I think every one of us has been drawn into having a parasocial relationship with someone at some point for some length of time. It's sort of a side effect of this era of media.

The only channel I watch that has any legitimacy is Snake Discovery because for the most part all they get in the mail are homemade crafts from children and pokemon cards. That's legit awesome.

But actually buying shit from amazon to send to someone from youtube? Never.

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
I think it does. When you spend a decade or more with someone as a friend, that shit is gonna hurt. I wouldn't want to imagine what would happen if my best friend and I ended things acrimoniously and we've known each other for a decade and a half at this point.

But the thing about this reads like to me is this: Linkara does not know how to take a joke, roll with the punches, or even own up to his weirdness. He literally should just say, out loud, to the world, "The Green M&M is hot as fuck and I want to bang her." He'd be a happier person if he just owned up to being a fucking weirdo and wear that shit with pride. He'd get less shit for it. Not from us, obviously, but still less than what he already does now.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
But the thing about this reads like to me is this: Linkara does not know how to take a joke, roll with the punches, or even own up to his weirdness. He literally should just say, out loud, to the world, "The Green M&M is hot as fuck and I want to bang her." He'd be a happier person if he just owned up to being a fucking weirdo and wear that shit with pride. He'd get less shit for it. Not from us, obviously, but still less than what he already does now.
He could have had a bowl of green m&m added to his props instead of random Bulbasaur or just say "I tend to prefer sassy women... dressed in green"

Or with Oney he could've literally say "My reaction was 'Jesus do I sound like that?'. Which is what everyone says when they hear a recording. So that means it's accurate lol". Or keep hating on it in kayfabe but GIVE Oney new exclusive shit to insert into their videos so that people would wonder if the editing is that good or is Linky in on the joke

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
He could have had a bowl of green m&m added to his props instead of random Bulbasaur or just say "I tend to prefer sassy women... dressed in green"

Or with Oney he could've literally say "My reaction was 'Jesus do I sound like that?'. Which is what everyone says when they hear a recording. So that means it's accurate lol". Or keep hating on it in kayfabe but GIVE Oney new exclusive shit to insert into their videos so that people would wonder if the editing is that good or is Linky in on the joke
Exactly! Like, if he just owned up to his weirdness and get in on the joke, we wouldn't have so much fuel to fatten the cows with on the farm.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
I love how in most of the openings of him Compilation videos he has to disclaimer opinions he no longer holds (the police are important no doubt he no longer holds that opinion cause fentanal Floyd was an innocent man and he's married to a black hambeast now.) and people he no longer associates with (Brad Jones due to his vendetta against Allison lupa )

Last edited:

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
I love how in most of the openings of him Compilation videos he has to disclaimer opinions he no longer holds (the police are important no doubt he no longer holds that opinion cause fentanal Floyd was an innocent man and he's married to a black hambeast now.) and people he no longer associates with (Brad Jones due to his vendetta against Allison lupa and supposedly making a false swatting claim)

Don't mistake it, Brad was swatted. Just because the cops didn't send a full SWAT team doesn't mean he wasn't swatted

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net

He didn't watch a Power Rangers episode where that happened so he can't rip off that line.

FriendlyNeighborhoodDaddy

Never Fear.
kiwifarms.net
Don't mistake it, Brad was swatted. Just because the cops didn't send a full SWAT team doesn't mean he wasn't swatted

It's a testament to the morality of ChannelGaters that they couldn't simply come out and say the swatting was wrong and condemn those responsible. They had to make excuses and accuse Brad of lying, because none of their supporters could ever do something wrong!

Swatting seems a bit more abusive than yelling at someone about their midroll ads. Or writing a comedy rape scene featuring everyone's favorite robo-sperg.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
It's a testament to the morality of ChannelGaters that they couldn't simply come out and say the swatting was wrong and condemn those responsible. They had to make excuses and accuse Brad of lying, because none of their supporters could ever do something wrong!

Swatting seems a bit more abusive than yelling at someone about their midroll ads. Or writing a comedy rape scene featuring everyone's favorite robo-sperg.
Oh they fully acknowledge that a ctc fan called the cops with the intent of a swat team to bust down the door during Brad's father in law's funeral.

They harp on the fact the cops this time weren't trigger happy assholes and sent a lone officer as a wellness check.

That's what Lewis keeps going "just a wellness check"