TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Has Viga's art style always been this...childish?

GIVE Oney new exclusive shit to insert into their videos so that people would wonder if the editing is that good or is Linky in on the joke

Exactly! Like, if he just owned up to his weirdness and get in on the joke, we wouldn't have so much fuel to fatten the cows with on the farm.
Here's the thing: for a "in on the joke" scenario", Linkara will most likely demand to have it be where he comes out on top, like how MCU heroes always quip as if they're trying to get the last word.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Here's the thing: for a "in on the joke" scenario", Linkara will most likely demand to have it be where he comes out on top, like how MCU heroes always quip as if they're trying to get the last word.
Pretty much since when both Phelous and Doug made fun of Linkara he had to be the one to appear badass in the end when he inevitably encounters them.

Pretty much since when both Phelous and Doug made fun of Linkara he had to be the one to appear badass in the end when he inevitably encounters them.
I'm reminded of when Doug and Linkara talked about Bat Credit Card.
You could have just done it in a way to end the joke. You don't need the "sit in the corner" line.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
He could have had a bowl of green m&m added to his props instead of random Bulbasaur or just say "I tend to prefer sassy women... dressed in green"

Or with Oney he could've literally say "My reaction was 'Jesus do I sound like that?'. Which is what everyone says when they hear a recording. So that means it's accurate lol". Or keep hating on it in kayfabe but GIVE Oney new exclusive shit to insert into their videos so that people would wonder if the editing is that good or is Linky in on the joke
Guys like Uncle Linky don't want to be in on the joke because that would somehow imply they're wrong. In laughing at him it's no longer that he's just eccentric or has a touch of the sperg about him. No. It's that the things he likes are abnormal and it's better to hide them than to confront them or admit them.

If tomorrow the Green M&M became a legit sex symbol and I don't mean Rule 34 stuff on the the internet. I mean legitimate sex symbol and normal people were saying how sexy she was Lewis would be all over that and admit that he too liked her.

Thundershlock

kiwifarms.net
Thunder, does it still hurt that you lost your friend?
I'm a bit tenderhearted so it does effect me. Like Iron Liz I don't really want to see him hurt, not really. But I wish he'd come down to earth, and I hope someday he grows up.
The way things were going our relationship was going to implode eventually, but I'm someone who has friends from all over. I'm an atheist, I have a friends who are mormons, and even a young earth creationist.

It is, infact, not impossible for people to co-exist, but Lewis failed that test of loyalty, because he has none. Meanwhile, I'd have backed him up on anything if he needed me.

The relationship I mourn for the good times, because there were plenty.

It's like... No Lewis, just because I don't think ALL art is political and that comics need not be a vehicle to push the authors political views, doesn't make a nazi.

That was basically his take on our irreconcilable differences.

Last edited:

Odets

kiwifarms.net
PSA comics are such a waste of effort. There's so much stuff he could've done.

I'm reminded of when Doug and Linkara talked about Bat Credit Card.
You could have just done it in a way to end the joke. You don't need the "sit in the corner" line.

"DC superheros are more accepted in their own world compared to Marvel, they do public appearances and sell merch, so of course there would be a Bat CC. Probably available to simple people too". Here you go. 3 sentences without smugness

Last edited:

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Exactly! Like, if he just owned up to his weirdness and get in on the joke, we wouldn't have so much fuel to fatten the cows with on the farm.
I admit I'm a weirdo at times. I own up to my weirdness. I think Linkara should too.
I love how in most of the openings of him Compilation videos he has to disclaimer opinions he no longer holds (the police are important no doubt he no longer holds that opinion cause fentanal Floyd was an innocent man and he's married to a black hambeast now.) and people he no longer associates with (Brad Jones due to his vendetta against Allison lupa )
Hope he still believes the police aren't important if someone breaks into his house and robs him.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
I admit I'm a weirdo at times. I own up to my weirdness. I think Linkara should too.
Well again he would never own up to being weird because he doesnt honestly think he is. His ego has inflated to the point where he sees everything he does as good and anyone else is just out to get him....sorta like another comic book writing lolcow.

Oats12345

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For what? A bunch of comic books and crappy cybermat props? At least Chris has a sony brand TV and video game consoles in his place
Good point. I'm pretty sure if someone broke into Lewis's home they wouldn't steal anything because he has noting worth to steal. In that scenario I would feel bad for the burgler.

It's bizarre Linkara claims to be a good writer yet for his stupid storyline shit he wrote an eldritch god as no different than a power hungry human being even though the point of an eldritch god is that it is incomprehensible to people.
I just remember Missingno being beaten by Linkara doing "What'll you do after you achieve your goals?" in a long winded talk.