TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
The problem is he also thinks his villains are more threatening and scary than they are. Most people think of Mechakara as a joke because he's just Lewis with a voice filter, but in Lewis's mind, he's as threatening as the Joker. And Missing No. was something that freaked him out and he doesn't realise that's not a universal experience.

If he had a wrangler who reined him in, he'd probably call them an abuser when they inevitably got sick of him.
Didnt Linky get uber pissed during the Boldy Flee movie because everyone laughed at Mechakara instead of taking it seriously?

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Didnt Linky get uber pissed during the Boldy Flee movie because everyone laughed at Mechakara instead of taking it seriously?
He was pissed that Doug was making Mechakara a joke and apparently kept saying "Um, actually, Mechakara wouldn't say that". Originally Suburban Knights was supposed to have the villains from the different shows on the site team up and Lewis said no because he couldn't see Mechakara as a comedic character, but then later came around the next year, probably when he realized how little screen time Doug gave him in Suburban Knights.

The everyone laughing at Mechakara story I heard was from the At4W movie. Lewis wanted to get everyone's reaction to the reveal of Mechakara without Linkara's skin, seeing it as this big moment. When the door came up, everyone apparently burst out laughing because of how ridiculous it looked.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
The everyone laughing at Mechakara story I heard was from the At4W movie. Lewis wanted to get everyone's reaction to the reveal of Mechakara without Linkara's skin, seeing it as this big moment. When the door came up, everyone apparently burst out laughing because of how ridiculous it looked.
Id be more surprised if there was someone who didnt laugh their ass off and was actually impressed by it.

Originally Suburban Knights was supposed to have the villains from the different shows on the site team up
Ah yes. Ninjas vs Pirates.

From I remember, it was that Linkara objected to Mechakara being one to go along with the antics that made the movies, and he'd just straight up kill anyone before playing games. Isn't Mechakara deemed to be the biggest villain in Linkara's AT4W universe?

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah yes. Ninjas vs Pirates.

From I remember, it was that Linkara objected to Mechakara being one to go along with the antics that made the movies, and he'd just straight up kill anyone before playing games. Isn't Mechakara deemed to be the biggest villain in Linkara's AT4W universe?
It's been ages since I've watched any of his shit, but I could've sworn Mechakara was not the kill first kind of character given he did not just instantly yeet Linkara in any of his appearances. I could've sworn he did more "death trap" set ups.

Then again, it's been ages since I bothered watching his shit. All I do know was I sure as hell did not see the character as serious. I thought it was a big shitpost version of Hank Henshaw, since before I stopped bothering, I saw his stupid story arcs as gags on comics.

But then I realized he actually thought he was a genius and this was all dead serious.

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net
As bigger villain as you can get when your "show" looks like what if Dr.WHo was filmed on a budget of a ham sandwich.

A Random

Lappy's on the case!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Linkara's big claim is that Mechakara is too serious because he's like the Cyborg Superman in that he's extremely evil and whatever else he wants to argue for.

So Mechakara would just kill other villains [instead of teaming up with them] to show the audience how evil he is. He's so evil he does not work with other villains, in short.

Nevermind how little sense this makes in the long run.

MisterBee

kiwifarms.net
Linkara's big claim is that Mechakara is too serious because he's like the Cyborg Superman in that he's extremely evil and whatever else he wants to argue for.

So Mechakara would just kill other villains [instead of teaming up with them] to show the audience how evil he is. He's so evil he does not work with other villains, in short.

?? Henshaw's first reveal as cyborg superman had him teaming up with mongul?

The tired cat

Fluffy angel of death
kiwifarms.net

>Mechakara would never team up with villains
>During the Boldly Flee he teamed up with villains
>During Linkara's own "stories" he teamed up with Vice

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Henshaw was the result of going space crazy after his wife and crew died though.
?? Henshaw's first reveal as cyborg superman had him teaming up with mongul?
And this. Lewis is a fucking idiot.

Captain Marvelous

Hade ni ikuze!
kiwifarms.net
Come one, how can anyone take a look at this:
Screenshot_20210610-123950_YouTube.jpg

And not be completely terrified by its presence?

Jetpack Himmler

Self-loathing Millennial
kiwifarms.net
Henshaw was the result of going space crazy after his wife and crew died though.
IIRC, Henshaw's wife committed suicide right in front of him when he returned to her in a robotic body.

The tragedy of Henshaw is that he wants to die, but the nature of his powers won't let him. I think that goading superheroes into killing him is part of his motivation for his heinous acts.