TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

Can't believe this Chad went to school with Linkara at one point
220px-Chris_Stedman,_2012.jpg
And wouldn't you know it, Chris Stedman is a better writer than Lewis (and actually has a career).

Also Mark Hamburger went to school with Lewis too
220px-Mark_Hamburger_(7007693675).jpg

Last edited:

Tripping Nice Clown

kiwifarms.net
What happened to the old Guy
Moved on to his own shit. Either way, he'd probably have to pay Dr. Crafty a lot more money than he was paying him before to get him back because if Lew-boy has to beg him to come back, Crafty's got all the negotiation power here. Huehuehue.

Also, talk about a yikes for that title card. At this point, he should stick to photoshopping covers like the AVGN does.

Josterman

kiwifarms.net
Moved on to his own shit. Either way, he'd probably have to pay Dr. Crafty a lot more money than he was paying him before to get him back because if Lew-boy has to beg him to come back, Crafty's got all the negotiation power here. Huehuehue.

Also, talk about a yikes for that title card. At this point, he should stick to photoshopping covers like the AVGN does.
AVGN still better than him

Random Internet Person

kiwifarms.net
Lewis really should just beg his old artist to come back at this point.

What happened to the old Guy

At first I was thinking Viga was getting lazy because she used the same template a few times, then I realized Linkara was doing his Secret Origins Month.

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
Aren't jokes supposed to make sense?
Only when you put in effort.

So I went looking for the Umbrella Guy streams where he interviewed the guys from Crossoverlord and Iron Liz for my archive bitchute and it looks like they've been taken down. Also can't find any backups. Were they archived here? Thanks in advance.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Only when you put in effort.

So I went looking for the Umbrella Guy streams where he interviewed the guys from Crossoverlord and Iron Liz for my archive bitchute and it looks like they've been taken down. Also can't find any backups. Were they archived here? Thanks in advance.
As far as I can tell nobody archived it. People tend to not archive livestreams for the most part, just moments from them.