TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
What was she on his show for?
Marz has been heavily involved in the recent Weeb Wars over voice actor Vic Mignogna getting fired from Funimation over alleged sexual abuse (as in she was the first person to use the KickVic hashtag in the context of Mignogna). While Marz isn't likely to get sued due to being dirt poor, she has been labelled as a person of interest by internet lawyer Nick Rekita, who's doing a running commentary on the Mignogna situation. Marz's antics have involved a lot of recent attempts to get intel on Vic's mother, including digging up her holiday home, current career, and implying Mignogna's mother (as president of his fan club) chose fans for him to groom.

So naturally her attempts to be relevant backfired, and led to Rekita inviting Liz onto the show to get an idea about the clusterfuck that was Channel Awesome.

FireGod365

kiwifarms.net
I'm being lazy here. but does anyone have a chart depicting how much revenue Linkara gets on Patreon and his views on Youtube?

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net
I always found it suspicious that a guy doing a show called History of Power Rangers rarely, if ever, brings up the original Super Sentai even though it'd make a more interesting video than a 3-5 hour long recap of a TV show. So it doesn't surprise me that Linkara had some sort of hateboner for Super Sentai because he got ribbed by some people in his past. Why else would he dismiss the show that his favorite thing ever directly lifts footage from?

Admittedly, it's not exactly wrong to prefer Power Rangers over Super Sentai. Hell, some Super Sentai fans even prefer the Power Rangers adaptations. But even still, you'd think someone with even average intelligence would think "Yeah, I should probably bring this Super Sentai thing up" when making a Power Rangers retrospective. One that's mercifully shorter.

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
I always found it suspicious that a guy doing a show called History of Power Rangers rarely, if ever, brings up the original Super Sentai even though it'd make a more interesting video than a 3-5 hour long recap of a TV show. So it doesn't surprise me that Linkara had some sort of hateboner for Super Sentai because he got ribbed by some people in his past. Why else would he dismiss the show that his favorite thing ever directly lifts footage from?

Admittedly, it's not exactly wrong to prefer Power Rangers over Super Sentai. Hell, some Super Sentai fans even prefer the Power Rangers adaptations. But even still, you'd think someone with even average intelligence would think "Yeah, I should probably bring this Super Sentai thing up" when making a Power Rangers retrospective. One that's mercifully shorter.
Linky's original reason for not bringing it up was that he didn't speak Japanese and therefore he wouldn't be able to understand what was going on in the original Super Sentai. This is despite the fact that he:
Had access to people who spoke Japanese and could make translations for him
Had access to (albeit crudely) dubbed episodes of the original Super Sentai so he could have a rough idea what was going on on

Given how temperamental he was doing the retrospectives I honestly think he instantly regretted it the minute he posted the announcement of the first one. There is no reason for anyone to have that kind of a piss poor attitude when doing a retrospective, particularly when it's supposed to be something they enjoy.

• Agree
Reactions: Pixy Misa

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Since he and Iron Liz are no longer an item, who's girldick is he going after now? Or did he find someone already? I always thought they were still together. I found his content to be too boring to watch the majority of the time to find out.

LordofCringe7206

kiwifarms.net

I think he does to some degree bring it up where he needs to. Such as explaining the corniness of Turbo due to the nature Carranger.

Other times though he seems to miss opportunities where he should be mentioning it. Like the problems with characterization in Mystic Force.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he does to some degree bring it up where he needs to. Such as explaining the corniness of Turbo due to the nature Carranger.

Other times though he seems to miss opportunities where he should be mentioning it. Like the problems with characterization in Mystic Force.
He brings it up on occasion, but he doesn't try to explain what that Sentai was, or what characters are being replaced, or if any relationships are different. Does he even know the Magiranger characters are a family, for example? [which is related to the above]

He doesn't try to present enough of 'Power Rangers vs. Super Sentai', but 'Power Rangers all on its own', which is what he wants to do, but as said now, it's also through spite.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Anything juicy? That's a loooong video.
They discussed things like Linkara's "Holier-Than-Thou" attitude. For example, one of them stated he was preached at by Linkara for drawing "beautiful women" or, get this, Linkara chimping out at them for daring to draw anything on a Sunday. Also, they were very surprised that Linkara did not go after Lindsey Ellis for The A-Word because of this previous behavior. Interestingly, they actually doubt the rumors of Linkara shoving comics up his butt.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino