TGWTG Linkara / Lewis Lovhaug - HMMMMMMM? (Dead Gay Muppet Gangbang)

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He used to be a stalker, including of Gail Simone, to the point where the lady herself was bothered.

He was also very butthurt that on the one time he could've gone on an outing with a hot chick, he missed it because he didn't know she was going.

Generally that he's a pretty bad feminist.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
He used to be a stalker, including of Gail Simone, to the point where the lady herself was bothered.

He was also very butthurt that on the one time he could've gone on an outing with a hot chick, he missed it because he didn't know she was going.

Also, he's a lazy piece of shit. He used to bug people for art advice, then got pissy when they told him "ummm, well, it takes a long time to learn" because he wanted to take the easy way out. During a crossover comic event, he did all of nine pages before leaving to focus on AT4W, something he failed to tell the other artists working on the comic.

Another thing they brought up was his refusal to improve his writing. As we already know, Linkara has a habit of ripping off stories and plot elements of other, better movies, comics, and TV shows, but it may come as a surprise (okay, no it won't) that he also fails to understand the media he's copying. During the crossover comic, he was VERY insistent that Lightbringer had to be portrayed as a flawless "boy scout" and basically ignored the advice and tips the other artists gave him, advice which could probably be summed up as "suck less."

Oh yeah, and he's weirdly repulsed by sexually attractive women in drawings. Linkara didn't want Lightbringer to show any sexual attraction towards women (the horror!) and attempted to shame Neil (an artist working on his crossover comic and one of the guests in the video) for drawing pretty women, to which Neil responded with "...yeah? So what?" It's unknown if Linkara did so before or after he jerked off to the green M&M.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net

To be fair, feminists today are pretty bad feminists.

ChevroletBlackboard

kiwifarms.net
IIIRC Linkara's reasoning for not talking about Super Sentai barring when he has to (or when his Patrons request it since I know they requested he do Gokaiger's first episodes) is that A) he's reviewing Power Rangers and thinks it should work to stand alone from the Sentai, B) he didn't grow up with Sentai and he started the series as an informal side project about looking at his childhood show.

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IIIRC Linkara's reasoning for not talking about Super Sentai barring when he has to (or when his Patrons request it since I know they requested he do Gokaiger's first episodes) is that A) he's reviewing Power Rangers and thinks it should work to stand alone from the Sentai, B) he didn't grow up with Sentai and he started the series as an informal side project about looking at his childhood show.
Yes, but now it was revealed that he actually had a Dobson experience, where the weebs at college mocked him when he tried getting into a Sentai discussion and his first line was "Oh, you mean Power Rangers, right?", which is admittedly a weeb excuse to be mocked.

Still, that's why no Super Sentai mentions at all if possible.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: The Pink Panther
F

FH 721

kiwifarms.net
How do you think Linkara feels that his former associates are out there talking to all these "wrong-thinkers" and "nazis" and exposing all of his dirty laundry? No that it wasn't out there before, but now we definitely get more of an idea of what a neurotic perv he is underneath all his virtue signalling.

Last edited by a moderator:

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
How do you think Linkara feels that his former associates are out there talking to all these "wrong-thinkers" and "nazis" and exposing all of his dirty laundry? No that it wasn't out there before, but now we definitely get more of an idea of what a neurotic perv he is underneath all his virtue signalling.
I think he's trying to ignore it for the most part. I went over to his website and saw that he had not Status of the Wall or any kind of posts. I did find it humorous that TV tropes still seems to think he can do no wrong, given they're pretty much chanting about how much they love Linkara and his wife (with Iron Liz not being mentioned at all)

Pixy Misa

Your local evil magical girl.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of his superhero, did you guys know Linkara said his superhero was now public domain? Even he gave up on it. It's been disappointing how, for a comic book reviewer, he seems unable to write anything but Mary Sue protagonists.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: In Heaven

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
I think he's trying to ignore it for the most part. I went over to his website and saw that he had not Status of the Wall or any kind of posts. I did find it humorous that TV tropes still seems to think he can do no wrong, given they're pretty much chanting about how much they love Linkara and his wife (with Iron Liz not being mentioned at all)
Iron Liz nuked her social media, so I can kinda understand why tropers aren't talking about her. Can't really talk about someone if they're not making content, after all.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if TVtropes decides to unperson Liz in the future, considering how fast they've turned on content creators in the past. Jew Wario and Jontron come to mind.

Last edited:

Odets

kiwifarms.net
They discussed things like Linkara's "Holier-Than-Thou" attitude. For example, one of them stated he was preached at by Linkara for drawing "beautiful women" or, get this, Linkara chimping out at them for daring to draw anything on a Sunday. Also, they were very surprised that Linkara did not go after Lindsey Ellis for The A-Word because of this previous behavior. Interestingly, they actually doubt the rumors of Linkara shoving comics up his butt.
So nothing new, thanks for sitting through this.

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
So nothing new, thanks for sitting through this.
I did listen to it in the end. There was one WTF bit where one of the guys mentioned Linkara having some older woman along with him in a hotel room for a convetion, who helped him sleep through night terrors.

Timestamped at 22:35.

Last edited:
Reactions: Inflatable Julay

8777BB5

Keep Her Sexy and Straightforward
kiwifarms.net
I did listen to it in the end. There was one WTF bit where one of the guys mentioned Linkara having some older woman along with him in a hotel room for a convetion, who helped him sleep through night terrors.
I guess we now know why Linkara liked that story about eighteen year old Wesley learning to please his busty mother. While boobs and pussy are a good way to help get through the darkest part of night, it still shocks me she was a woman and not a "woman"

BoiDaBob

kiwifarms.net
Speaking of his superhero, did you guys know Linkara said his superhero was now public domain? Even he gave up on it. It's been disappointing how, for a comic book reviewer, he seems unable to write anything but Mary Sue protagonists.
I'm pretty sure he gave up on his superhero because he can make himself his own Mary Sue superhero on AT4W. In his show he's a Power Ranger, has a spaceship and can beat up fucking Pyramid Head from Silent Hill apparently. I can see why he doesn't bother.

Odets

kiwifarms.net
It's been disappointing how, for a comic book reviewer, he seems unable to write anything but Mary Sue protagonists.
Ironically the most sympathetic character on his show is the 90s kid. And that one is created to be dumb and repulsive and "everything wrong with the 90s "character

• Informative
Reactions: Pixy Misa

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net

With all the fat between the two, how can Gail tell Linkara was stalking her?

Also about Linkara's feminism, I still love how he once got a comment about "strong female characters" in Lightbringer.......and he took it literally by adding a scene where a female character lifts a sofa over her head or something like that. You reminded me of when I read about that.

Slartibartfast

Discordian Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Someone should do a webcomic series of his superhero becoming a red-pilled woman hating rapist.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino