List of Email Addresses of Kiwifarms Members -

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How can you stalk someone with just their email again?
Well those poor unfortunate souls who used their real email addresses. If i was a crazy stalker I could track them down. Doesn't matter who they are but if I know their identities i could then harass them in real life. As revenge for being a member of kiwi farms.

Please note that this thread is just in good fun and I posted it for general info for the members here. Wasn't sure the best way to to do it so I thought doing it like this for laughs. I wasn't sure if this info was already posted on kiwi farms but i thought I'd post it just in case for people's information. And for the laughs i say i could stalk people if i wanted to. Because I am not being serious when I say that, but it brings me joy to know that at least one person might be filled with fear because of it.

KiwiJoe

Called KiwiKike, KiwiJeff, etc. also bullied :c
kiwifarms.net
Phew at least mine is safe. See, I can be bullied on KF, but at least my email isn't there! It's a throwaway email anyways.

• Dumb
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net
...but it brings me joy to know that at least one person might be filled with fear because of it.
Jesus Christ that was one of the cringiest things I've read in a long time. You have never and will never cause anyone to feel fear.

Well I guess that's not true. I'm afraid that I might not stop laughing and I guess that's your fault so good job.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well those poor unfortunate souls who used their real email addresses. If i was a crazy stalker I could track them down. Doesn't matter who they are but if I know their identities i could then harass them in real life. As revenge for being a member of kiwi farms.

Please note that this thread is just in good fun and I posted it for general info for the members here. Wasn't sure the best way to to do it so I thought doing it like this for laughs. I wasn't sure if this info was already posted on kiwi farms but i thought I'd post it just in case for people's information. And for the laughs i say i could stalk people if i wanted to. Because I am not being serious when I say that, but it brings me joy to know that at least one person might be filled with fear because of it.
You didn't even tie usernames to any of those, dude

you could just slap anyone's email right in the middle of that and go "OH WOW DID YOU KNOW MYHIGHSCHOOLBULLY@IMGAY.ORG IS A KIWI FARMS??? GO GET 'EM REDDIT"

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ that was one of the cringiest things I've read in a long time. You have never and will never cause anyone to feel fear.

Well I guess that's not true. I'm afraid that I might not stop laughing and I guess that's your fault so good job.
Ask the two women who got restraining orders against me if I caused them to feel fear.

Tags
None