List of Email Addresses of Kiwifarms Members -

xtamarlover

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I doubt they felt fear, you probably just annoyed the shit out of them. If they even exist, I am breaking my thumb off on the X button on that though.
Yeah right, Melinda doesn't exist.

Exhibit A my kiwifarms lolcow thread.
Exhibit B her kiwifarms lolcow thread.

Melinda was/is actually in great fear of me. Whereas my ex girlfriend is in fear of me but not great fear. And my ex sex partner, Lyndsey, is still in great fear after me after all these years. 10 years later and she thinks I stand outside her window in the middle of the night and that I am watching her. Good news is these women have to live the rest of their lives afraid of me. So looks like I won after all.

Shaka Brah

Hang ten, my dudes.
kiwifarms.net

Melinda was/is actually in great fear of me. Whereas my ex girlfriend is in fear of me but not great fear. And my ex sex partner, Lyndsey, is still in great fear after me after all these years. 10 years later and she thinks I stand outside her window in the middle of the night and that I am watching her. Good news is these women have to live the rest of their lives afraid of me. So looks like I won after all.
The fact that you still care makes you cringe. Move on.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: xtamarlover

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Lol are you actually trying to intimidate the place where saint Tarrant originated from?

WE WILL MAKE YOU SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE!

• Autistic
Reactions: Bastard Samurai

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
ex sex partner, Lyndsey, is still in great fear after me after all these years
Does she live in Canada and we don't know her?

Great job attracting more people to ridicule you

Tags
None