Little things that make you happy -

• Stinky Indonesians are trying to spam the forum with ad placement links. If you see a post containing inline links or direct link placements to what seem like commercial products, only somewhat related to the thread, please report it. Fake passports/documents and brand name clothing like shoes seem common.

Hempsoap

Clean up my soap residue, jannies
kiwifarms.net
ITT talk about small things that make you happy.

I have some:
- the way my clothes smell after I cuddle with my girlfriend
- the smell after it rains
- baking something and feeling the hot air from the oven when you open it
- coming home from work and seeing my dog wag his tail
- white noise from running water, turning on a fan, etc
- listening to a song while doing anything

these may be autistic but they certainly make me happy.

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing animals. If I see someone playing with their dog, or see a bunch of geese huddling together, or see a little weevil crawling in a pile of wood, you can be certain that seeing an animal will be the highlight of my day. I feel very blessed to live in a world filled with the majestic creatures that share in our struggle to stay alive. Every little animal wants to live a good life, just like you and me.

Radical Cadre

kiwifarms.net
I feel happy every time I see a shitty thread and look and see that it was created by a user who joined up less than a week ago. As you can imagine I am happy pretty much constantly.
It's just a bot from Josh's Kiwi Farms meta-site that most of us are unaware of. It is one level higher than this one but not the highest tier. These accounts ask weird questions and make goofy topics that aggregate our responses and catalog them so that Josh can blackmail us later in life. Basically Josh owns you if you've ever posted on Kiwi Farms.

Hempsoap

Clean up my soap residue, jannies
kiwifarms.net
It's just a bot from Josh's Kiwi Farms meta-site that most of us are unaware of. It is one level higher than this one but not the highest tier. These accounts ask weird questions and make goofy topics that aggregate our responses and catalog them so that Josh can blackmail us later in life. Basically Josh owns you if you've ever posted on Kiwi Farms.
>bot
ask me something only a true and honest human would know

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
  • The smell of cookies as you pull them out of the oven
  • Freshly washed sheets
  • The way the sun streams through the windows in the morning
  • When the windows frost up overnight
  • The smell of the gasoline in my garage
  • My dog jumping up on my bed to cuddle once she thinks I'm asleep
  • Seeing a well written thread on the Prospering Grounds