Live P.D. cancelled by A&E

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

General Disarray

Which came first, Mechanix or Four Horsemen?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't know A&E was network television...

At any rate at least our Fox affiliate still carries it. A half-hour of each at 1pm central every weekday.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I give it 50/50 odds reruns of Reno 911! Are banned solely because of the name without realizing its satire.
wasn't there a revival of it?

Dysnomia

Sometimes I think the pain blows my mind
kiwifarms.net
Cancel all cops. Make future youth fear and loathe them. Create a culture that vilifies law enforcement and martyrs criminals.

I only hope (very optimisticaly) that we all look back at this with embarassment and shame for generations to come.

Exactly what we need.
Fewer cameras recording cops.

Be careful what you wish for BLM...

FAQnews Correspondent

FAQnews: The Most Trusted Name in News
kiwifarms.net
Cancel all cops. Make future youth fear and loathe them. Create a culture that vilifies law enforcement and martyrs criminals.

I only hope (very optimisticaly) that we all look back at this with embarassment and shame for generations to come.

Be careful what you wish for BLM...
They stopped pushing for body cams once they showed that the vast majority of the shootings were justified, though I guess even that doesn't matter anymore.