Live Video 05/02/20 - Amberlynn asks Charlie Gold where the weigh-in at

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She can't completely control her lives the way she does her uploads. There are flashes of emotion that peep out; mostly negative. If she thinks for a second something 'negative' is on there - private.

Still weird because her scripted upload contain as many tells as her lives.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so, good news and bad news. The good news is the download completed, the bad news is that the file is kind of fucky. The sound drops out in some parts, the audio doesn't line up at all with the video in some parts, and in some parts it sort of sticks and you need to click ahead to get it to continue. I don't know how to fix it, but I'm supposing it is better than nothing, so I've uploaded it to Mega.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Ok, so, good news and bad news. The good news is the download completed, the bad news is that the file is kind of fucky. The sound drops out in some parts, the audio doesn't line up at all with the video in some parts, and in some parts it sort of sticks and you need to click ahead to get it to continue. I don't know how to fix it, but I'm supposing it is better than nothing, so I've uploaded it to Mega.
Someone asked if she had taken twinkie for a walk recently. She said that she and twinkie and eric(?) And their dogs all went to walk for half an hour.

Anyway, I clicked to watch your upload, and she looks so nasty at the start...

This sweaty from walking for supposedly only half an hour??

Is it super hot in bumfuck Kentucky or something? Jesus christ

Tags
None