Livestream - Hungover 500lb life 05/09/20 -

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
-she’s not still doing weight watchers
-she was EATING McDonald’s on the Live

-she weighed herself live but wouldn’t show the scale and jus said “oh bitch oh bitch, I knew that was gonna be bad” and then completely changed up and started a convo w Eric without telling

-keeps going on about how swollen she is (of course it couldn’t be the McFlurry and nuggets she was eating, jus the sodium that’s making her swell)
Wait so
Is there any more context/info about that bit weighing herself ? It reeks of trolling. When she's making progress she won't ever show the scale because "muh mentulz, the hate, its so hard guise" but then, when she knows the numbers are going to be shit she weighs in live "cause she's sooooo drunk".
If I were to see these numbers on a scale while inebriated, it'd be the hardest buzzkill ever and I'm no longer partying but Amber's used to it

So she keeps her rare Ambabies with the soul-stealing vlogs and keep her haydurs even closer with everything else.

easyaf

kiwifarms.net
I clicked in for a second but couldn't stay, just in time for someone to ask her about why she was saying her dark under-eyes were because she was Portuguese and she legit did a 'WHHHAAA - I have NEVER said that'. Someone find the clip please, the internet remembers.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I gather from the videos on twitter she came after haydurs, now this is the first time I will actually defend MBP well second. I defended him the time Amber came after his weight, this was when he had like 3 people die in a week and they were close friends. I could not imagine what that would be like and personally I would just try to make it day by day. MBP tbh comes after Amber for being a disgusting person not for being fat.

So she started slagging him off saying MBP who, Now Amber I know you read here for content ideas. MBP is a training nurse he is probably working. Also even if he was not at least MBP is not clambering for views the second you fell to 1.3m a month. He could come back and probs get 50k views in a evening fuck I would watch it.

LiveLynn should legit be studied, this is true Amber and the reason why she has no one.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Lmao she just laughed and said she didn't need weigh loss surgery. That she was doing good.
Damn this bitch is so delusional and smug it's comical.
In reality, she does not want weight loss surgery. Now that she is in the 400’s and has a dainty BMI of 89, she reached her ideal weight, and she as been smuggled about it, as you wrote. She will tell the world how it is done. I predict that Operation Curvycaloriies will not last much longer.

she got $80 worth of Pizza Hut to eat with them
Even if she got the most expensive pizza, she got at least 4 large ones. So, this was for D&D, Eric and Rickie, Becky and herself. That is half a large pizza each. She does not even like pizza. Interestingly, she quit Optavia after the crew went to her place and ate pizza, and she said that she could not have any, so Optavia was out the door the following day. So, pizza is her kryptonite.

Last edited by a moderator:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she was smug enough to weigh herself on stream but reality was too much for her. how high could her weight have been not to say what it was?

if memory serves she was talking about pizza hut before she weighed in
She said she was "swollen" from the alcohol and pizza the day prior. Considering all the sodium from that, plus from the McD's, I wouldn't be surprised if the number she saw was 510+.

Did anyone archive it? Missed it
The archive has been added to the OP.

Last edited:

Fandom Trash

Cutest Dumpster cat around
kiwifarms.net
She is only ever on track to the bank.

I think you misspelled graveyard.

I haven't watched the whole video yet, but its amazing how different she acts when she's live vs on a recorded video. Her real personality shines through--ugly, vain and hella smug for a fat chick.

And the only friends Amber has is Destiny who only comes when to Amber whenever she needs money.

But Amber is living her best life, y'all!

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
i assume it was 6 people she ordered the hut for

i was curious how much pizza hut you could get for $80 so i checked their website

i'm sure they got a combination of pizzas and sides, but here we go:

-8 large pizzas (there's currently a deal for 1 large 'za with 3 toppings)
or
-6 big dippers (nearly 2 feet of pizza :cryblood: )
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 12.25.13 PM.png
or
-72 chicken wings
or
-8 pans of pasta with 40 breadsticks

Vastly Amused

Meh I could do worse
kiwifarms.net
i assume it was 6 people she ordered the hut for

i was curious how much pizza hut you could get for $80 so i checked their website

i'm sure they got a combination of pizzas and sides, but here we go:

-8 large pizzas (there's currently a deal for 1 large 'za with 3 toppings)
or
-7 big dippers (nearly 2 feet of pizza :cryblood: )
View attachment 1280962
or
-72 chicken wings
or
-8 pans of pasta with 40 breadsticks
So much for Hamber eating her revolting buffalo chicken salad beforehand because she didn't want to eat the ham and bologna D&D were bringing. I didn't believe that one, either. Even if the food was just ham and bologna, she'd gorge on those, too. Half the fun in following her, though, is marveling at just how many crazy lies she tells for absolutely no reason.

Tags
None