Living In the United States - CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS CHOO CHOOOOOOO

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
1617416695992.png

Weed Eater

Why yes I DO smoke marijuana; it's goooood stuff!
kiwifarms.net
Hey as much as I dislike the flaws of my nation, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

"We have the right to say what we want to say
We have the right to do what we want to do
And what I do in my house, you might not do in your house
So what I do in my house is my business
And the simple fact of it all is that we are bonded by the First Amendment!
We have the freedom of expression!
We have the freedom of choice!
And you, Chinese, black, green, purple, Jew
You have the right to listen to whoever you want to
And even the 2 Live Crew!
So all you right-wingers, left-wingers
Bigots, Communists, there IS a place for you in this world!"

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net

The American Experience is not McDonalds and Major Corporations. Once upon a time you could find it in NYC and L.A. and maybe even still on Boston but no longer. America is not in it's cities, it's all across the Midwest. I've travelled a bit, and whether you're american or not, a cross-country road-trip is always worth it - but only for those with true grit.

Last edited:

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
But correct me if I'm wrong, isn't Tommie' s family quite well off? They are in no way poor.
My parents described themselves as "middle middle class" and our family did have a lot of friends and relatives who were both significantly more and less well off than we were. My father was a really top notch salesman and marketing executive. We were comfortable, but he left us all less than $500K in his investment accounts, so really not all that wealthy.
Hey as much as I dislike the flaws of my nation, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

"We have the right to say what we want to say
We have the right to do what we want to do
And what I do in my house, you might not do in your house
So what I do in my house is my business
And the simple fact of it all is that we are bonded by the First Amendment!
We have the freedom of expression!
We have the freedom of choice!
And you, Chinese, black, green, purple, Jew
You have the right to listen to whoever you want to
And even the 2 Live Crew!
So all you right-wingers, left-wingers
Bigots, Communists, there IS a place for you in this world!"
I love the land and I love all the loving people. I respect our constitution and until somebody shows me something demonstrably better, I will continue to support the struggle for peace and freedom and honesty in our own government.

The dirty fucking hippies have been right about this shit straight along.

Tommie, haha. Where did you find this one?!
I forget exactly where that came from. I'm a member of a network of boomer and gen X hippies, nerds and geeks who were all SJWs before there was an internet. All sorts of cool shit comes through my feed day and night.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My parents described themselves as "middle middle class" and our family did have a lot of friends and relatives who were both significantly more and less well off than we were. My father was a really top notch salesman and marketing executive. We were comfortable, but he left us all less than $500K in his investment accounts, so really not all that wealthy.

I love the land and I love all the loving people. I respect our constitution and until somebody shows me something demonstrably better, I will continue to support the struggle for peace and freedom and honesty in our own government.

I forget exactly where that came from. I'm a member of a network of boomer and gen X hippies, nerds and geeks who were all SJWs before there was an internet. All sorts of cool shit comes through my feed day and night.
Nobody cares that you're permanently banned from facebook.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
This post is like if instead of wasting his life flipping out over shit that doesn't matter (and acting inappropriate around children and other living things) all before finally trooning out in his old age, Tom had had a family and grandkids to spam boomer emails to, but with a splash of Tumblr.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

More crap post tom? More crap talk tom?

Troonwhisperer

Troons of the world unite!
kiwifarms.net

Nah Mister Wasserberg. It's people like you that makes living in America undesirable. This might be a surprise to you, but many people in developing countries still look up to the USA. They of course are often oblivious of people like you: A man who thinks his stink dick is a vagina, is leeching of the system (have you actually ever worked?) and still acts as if he was a victim of the evil oppressive system. Do you know where you would be without the system, Mr.Wasserberg? DEAD. Without government aid you probably would have to dig much deeper in a garbage bin to find a rat to eat. Some black men might pass by and you, like the lunatic we all despise, might try to seduce them with your "female" charm. They'd beat you up and shove a pole with the troon flag up your ugly old pedophile ass. So how about being more thankful Mr. Wasserberg? For example you could take some time in the morning and thank all the Americans who get up every morning to go to work so they can finance your degenerate life style.