Living In the United States - CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS CHOO CHOOOOOOO

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why can't Tommy take some of his weed money and buy a share or two of Tesla or something? Bitcoin, even. Then he'd have access to more wealth. But no, it's easier to just get high and complain about being worthless.

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This post is like if instead of wasting his life flipping out over shit that doesn't matter (and acting inappropriate around children and other living things) all before finally trooning out in his old age, Tom had had a family and grandkids to spam boomer emails to, but with a splash of Tumblr.

Y'know, Tom, maybe if you did less drugs and worked harder when you were younger, you wouldn't be poor.

They are. They just cut Tom off.
has anybody ever told you that you're boring assholes talking nonsense about me in utter denial of your vapid existences? Consider it done and likely the last thing i ever say to either one of you man children again, though i'm sure you'll give it your lame ass, redundant retarded best to get my attention.
Your friends are stupid, privileged 1st world whiners, Tom. I'm as American as any of them & don't recognize their cartoonish parodies at all. It's a blue collar, working class thing. You wouldn't understand.
My name isn't Tom and most of my friends aren't very privileged and tend to rant more than they whine.

Nah Mister Wasserberg. It's people like you that makes living in America undesirable. This might be a surprise to you, but many people in developing countries still look up to the USA. They of course are often oblivious of people like you: A man who thinks his stink dick is a vagina, is leeching of the system (have you actually ever worked?) and still acts as if he was a victim of the evil oppressive system. Do you know where you would be without the system, Mr.Wasserberg? DEAD. Without government aid you probably would have to dig much deeper in a garbage bin to find a rat to eat. Some black men might pass by and you, like the lunatic we all despise, might try to seduce them with your "female" charm. They'd beat you up and shove a pole with the troon flag up your ugly old pedophile ass. So how about being more thankful Mr. Wasserberg? For example you could take some time in the morning and thank all the Americans who get up every morning to go to work so they can finance your degenerate life style.
tl;dr fuck off with your Mr. Wasserberg bullshit you transphobic talking turd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
has anybody ever told you that you're boring assholes talking nonsense about me in utter denial of your vapid existences? Consider it done and likely the last thing i ever say to either one of you man children again, though i'm sure you'll give it your lame ass, redundant retarded best to get my attention.
What exactly are you hoping for around here? Are you expecting to find people who admire you for your wisdom and creativity? It’s never going to happen. Every single person here is laughing at you. That’s what this subforum is for. It doesn’t matter how many people you put on ignore, you’re never going to find admirers.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
More of toms double posting ree screeching shit all over the thread again? Really Thomas you never stop with the stupid.

My name isn't Tom and most of my friends aren't very privileged and tend to rant more than they whine.
Yea you constantly. You are like a broken record constantly regurgitating the same old shit over and over again.

And you have no friends Thomas. How many times do you have to be told that vagrant bums are not friends.

And the words man and child should never be mixed in your conversations, it always leads to you blabbering about fucking kids.
tl;dr fuck off with your Mr. Wasserberg bullshit you transphobic talking turd.
Oh you read every word and were in a total rage tom. We all know this it reflects so well in your video's MR. WASSERBERG! Which you are a male so therefor you are a MR. MR.

And no tom we are not transphobic. As you see they call me she and her. Not that i demand them to do so on the contrary They do so on their own volition.

So my being trans and they using female pronouns makes them all what NOT TRANSPHOBIC.

What it is Thomas is they do not accept you as an actual trans and with good reason. MR. DOG FINGERING PEDOPHILE.

Rage on tom rage on MOO for the crowd tip your monkey tip hat as the music plays.

AnOminous

とても可愛い
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
They of course are often oblivious of people like you: A man who thinks his stink dick is a vagina, is leeching of the system (have you actually ever worked?) and still acts as if he was a victim of the evil oppressive system.
Tom-Bomb doesn't have a stink ditch. He has a tiny, filthy, diseased, malformed penis. Because he is a man. A revolting man.
Whatever, Tom.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
That would mean a lot more if it weren't something like the tenth time you've sworn never to reply to me ever again.

And it would mean a lot more if anyone's goal in using the site were to talk to the cows directly instead of just kicking back and joining the peanut gallery.

Albert Ball

kiwifarms.net
YoungTommy.jpg

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It must be nice to have stuff left for your mother. Your family is very lucky indeed!
It was built as a joint estate. My father was a good hearted , hard working man who lived a long and healthy life. My mother did a lot of social service work in addition to raising three children. Going on 93, she's not nearly ready to die. She's blessed to have my sister and her family nearby to support her. My family has always been comfortable, but not ostentatiously so.