Living In the United States - CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKERS CHOO CHOOOOOOO

Solid Snek

kiwifarms.net
It was built as a joint estate. My father was a good hearted , hard working man who lived a long and healthy life. My mother did a lot of social service work in addition to raising three children. Going on 93, she's not nearly ready to die. She's blessed to have my sister and her family nearby to support her. My family has always been comfortable, but not ostentatiously so.
It sounds like your parents are very positive people, and it sounds like America has been very good to them. I know it can be hard to see your blessings when you're in pain and your mind is troubled, but it must be wonderful to live in a land where freedom and opportunity means that large families and material comfort are there for the taking, if you work hard enough.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It sounds like your parents are very positive people, and it sounds like America has been very good to them. I know it can be hard to see your blessings when you're in pain and your mind is troubled, but it must be wonderful to live in a land where freedom and opportunity means that large families and material comfort are there for the taking, if you work hard enough.
The last time Tom worked hard, a child was traumatized.

Dee Price

ugly tranny, david_price@bellsouth.net
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The weird flex is your interpretation of the statement. The family will be lucky if what he left outlasts my mother.
There you go again with your greed and why shouldn't she after all she helped earn that money. All you did is leach off it until the tard bucks started to roll in.
It must be nice to have stuff left for your mother. Your family is very lucky indeed!
Yes all but for having tom as a son. It had to be traumatizing to find your son is a child molesting dog fucking deviant. that then troons out and goes on a screaming match with the internet.
It was built as a joint estate. My father was a good hearted , hard working man who lived a long and healthy life. My mother did a lot of social service work in addition to raising three children. Going on 93, she's not nearly ready to die. She's blessed to have my sister and her family nearby to support her. My family has always been comfortable, but not ostentatiously so.
It was built by your parents and you really have no rights to it at all. Only what they wish to give to you. And after the dog fucking child raping and sperging non stop at the ilnternet and your parents i doubt you will see a penny.
The last time Tom worked hard, a child was traumatized.
Sad but so very true. Tom is a filthy old pervert with no remorse. He is a plague to little girls women and dogs alike.

His hate for you is beyond toxic and crude. And you turned out to be one of the nicest women on Kiwi Farms.

between you Big Bad brat and feline dark mage. I am a better person for meeting all of you.

It makes me totally regret all the stupid rude post when we first met.

Have a wonder day sister.