LIVING LIFE, GOING OUT, STAYING POSITIVE 10/12/2019 - Amber is proud of herself for walking around a mall!

• The End of Proving Grounds: (Thread) (Update) (Last Call in PG)
    I've enabled GIF avatars across the site again. Don't make me regret this.

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
LIVING LIFE, GOING OUT, STAYING POSITIVE - 10/12/2019
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- "All of us are about to go out to dinner as a unit, as a family" (Who is "all of us"? Hamber, Beggy, and Eric/Rickie? Density/Dana?)

- "Play-by-play action" of getting into the car does NOT include the footage of her wedging herself in. "J/K"

- SmugLynn claims she has apparently been sleeping, productive, happy - just not seen in any recent vlogs.

- "We are going through something" (More bait, nothing revealed.)

- Back to unflattering shots of Beggy without her knowledge.

- One of their candles "wasn't working", so they're trying to return it. How the fuck does a candle "not work"???

- SHELF-ASS-PATS ALL AROUND because Hamber IS IN A MALL and HAS MOVED FROM THE BED.

- Going to Sonny's for a "tiny little cheat meal", but she FORGOT to record the food! Claims: Pulled chicken, macaroni and cheese, and a cornbread muffin.

Sonny's BBQ (https://order.sonnysbbq.com/menu/richmond) - Pulled Chicken:
Hand-pulled and piled high. Served with two Sidekicks and choice of bread.
(Guess she chose TWO helpings of Mac n Cheese? And her bread was the Homemade Cornbread? No apps? 'zzerts?)

- Next day. Multiple zits to be seen.

- Firstmeal: Apple and a sandwich of Multigrain Sandwich Thin, veggie patty, cucumber, and cream cheese.

- MOAR CANDLES.

- AwkwardAngleLynn and Beggy were dropping off Beggy's sister but HAD to stop in at Ruby Tuesday's for "dinner"! Tilapia and Shrimp and Mashed Potatoes (*shhh! This isn't a CHEAT MEAL DON'T TELL on her!*)

- More unflattering shots of Beggy NOT wanting to be on camera!

- Cows (outside of the car this time).

- Unflattering shot of dishwasher? Why? To prove Hamber has done A SINGLE CHORE so nobody can claim Beggy does EVERYTHING as her caretaker?

BOXY CHARM HAUL:
- Pro glow
- Liquid highlighter
- Lip-plumping gloss (as if anything on HamBeast needs to be MORE PLUMP?)
- Mar-vee-luss Movvs? (pallete) (SHE KNOWS SHE PRONOUNCED IT WRONG DON'T MAKE FUN!)
- Skim balm (smells good, her #1 test of something being good)
- Sponge

COMMENTS OF THE DAY! (Still using the haydurs to get content for her videos by reading MULTIPLE comments and hit that MoneyZone 10-minute mark, despite saying she wouldn't all the time!)
Comment #1 from GETTING HEALTHIER!!!!! (out of 2,765): jagged tears - "*Jazzy Deku* Exactly. Why make two separate meals. Unless Amberlynn gets the same diagnosis as Becky, there's no way she'll change her eating habits."
Response: "REPLY. BYE."
Comment #2: McKenna B - "Gorl Becky is gonna lose all her weight and leave you for someone else if you don't do something soon"
Response: "That's just an assumption. She loves me no matter what number when SHE steps on the scale or when I step on the scale."
Comment #3: Zoe W - "So damn funny, I really needed to laugh tonight!!"
Response: "I'm glad I made you laugh" (Not accepting she's being laughed AT, not WITH.)
Comment #4: Debbi Meyersbrant - "Honey, I husband passed away 5 yrs ago, we do not want what she has ,oh hell to the no."
Response: "Sorry for your loss, but no idea what you're talking about."
Comment #5: Habiib HAJI - "Omg what creature is this? They should put this elephant in a zoo. She has no eyes her and her girlfriend look alike"
Response: "If I look like Becky that means I look BEAUTIFUL"
Comment #6: Kimmie K - "@Voice of Reason change your name to voice of delusional bed bound gorl enabler ffs"
Comment #7: Eve Ward - "yes u are u say it 50 times in a video stop lying"
Response: "NO IDEA. BYE."
Comment #8: E B - "You misspelled *heavier* with *healthier*"
Response: "I AM NOT GETTING HEAVIER I AM GETTING HEALTHIER!"
Comment #9: anais coleslaw - "*'i don't mispronounce things on purpose'* sure, jan"
Response: "OMG I DONT I'M SO INSECURE!"
Comment #10: mariferrn - "Amber I believe that what you need is an inpatient weight loss facility. Due to your size and your serious problem with binging you can not lose weight on your own anymore. There are a lot of good ones in your country."
Response: "I DON'T AGREE."
Comment #11: Duke Togo - "Gorl, we know you took that spinach off Becky's salad and put it on yours. You ain't being healthy.... Just hefty!"
Response: "NO BEGGY DIDN'T HAVE SPINACH"
Comment #12: Aniisha White - "That comment is actually correct we don't care we just watch the train wreck. You're a 28 year old woman using a scooter that makes over 10K a month. Because you have ate Yourself into your own Hell. Nobody is hating on you we don't get your arrogance and self entitlement." (She seriously censored the words "train wreck" and "Hell"! But left in "train wreck" in the response?)
Response: "I don't understand why people watch things that put them in a negative space. Yes, I use a scooter! And I'm trying to WORK on that!"
Comment #13: jagged tears - "Jo Black Whatever Amberlynn."
Comment #14: taurean male - "She's good at pulling stuff... like pulling STUNTS!"
Response: "NO IDEA. BYE."
Comment #15: Hali - "how do you make frozen grapes"
Response: "PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER."
Comment #16: Patty Henry - "Good job going out andeating healthy [clap x6]"
Response: "THANKS!"
Comment #17: Chicken Nugglets - "Becky's salad: healthy greens and vegetables. Amber's: sea of brown salty high calorie carbs"
Response: "It was SO GOOD. 'What is chaos for the fly might not be chaos for the bee'" (Did she seriously have a mini-stroke while filming Comments of the Day?)
Comment #18: taurean male - "She's good at pulling stuff... like pulling STUNTS!"
Response: "HOW DID THIS COME UP AGAIN?"
Comment #19: Spiya - "Looks like she's drowned the whole thing in dressing as well"
Response: "I DID NOT!"

- "I like doing Comment of the Day but not gonna keep doing it if you all keep being RUDE and NEGATIVE!"

TL;DR: SHE IS STILL DYING, BUT DOING SO QUICKER WITH MULTIPLE SESSIONS OF EATING OUT. MOAR HAYDUR COMMENTS A-PLENTY! SKIP!

'tiny little cheat meal'

her whole life so far consisted of cheat meals and it got her to 550+ lbs

fuck off

edit: oh, it's fine, guys, after she basically had two meals at once (chicken and mac'n'cheese) she's gonna have a small healthy meal to make up for it... (:_(

edit #2: blatantly admitting she was too lazy to wipe her makeup before going to sleep, but it's fine because she's not the only one who doesn't do it...

edit #3: sorry for the constant edits, writing these as i watch the video and i'm only 3 mins into it and she already pissed me off

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino