LIVING LIFE, GOING OUT, STAYING POSITIVE 10/12/2019 - Amber is proud of herself for walking around a mall!

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Thanks to @Serial Grapist for the correct quote. I was wondering what she was talking about, like maybe she got that in a fortune cookie. The annoying thing is, I suspect she KNOWS what she meant to say, and said something nonsensical on purpose. I don't know why she seems to get off on mispronouncing things and/or messing up expressions. Any armchair psychologist theories? Does it have to do with the manic pixie dream girl character she sees herself as?

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Ambers face laughing at Becky's ponytail. She likes to put the camera in peoples faces and laugh at how they look, when she looks like a pig beast from a horror movie.
4.png

555.png

Sitting outside bath and body works and just watching isn't really "living life" .

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So AL is acting like Therapistlynn in the comments.
Hilarity is going down since not the haydurs are coming out calling her out on her bullshit.
The people that are licking her ass are hilarious, DaS nOt OkAy

Meanwhile she took Becky out to eat TWICE since Becky should be fucking dieting. Such a supportive gorlfriend.

Bitch please, people are contributing to your death by continuing to watch you and your ad laden vids.

One of my fav moments was her leaning over to look at the cows, since she is one. HI AL! We see your shout-out, GORL!

AND NOW ITS TIME FOR XENO'S FAVORITE COMMENTS!

blood pressure.PNG

covered.PNG

salad.PNG

obese baby.PNG

AND THE WINNER IS!

Jan.PNG

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I almost threw up at the accidental close up of her shirt. This is the girl who has myriad Torrid hauls, and yet she wears an old black sweater that shows every hole she stretched into it, every animal hair that she rolled in, every flake of dandruff she scratched off her head and every crumb form the dozens of meals she’s eaten in it.

A shirt that filthy should only be excavated from the bottom of a teenage boys closet, covered in axe spray and after mother cat had her litter on top.

Ugh. Of all the fat things Amber does, wearing filthy tents as clothes is the fattiest. And we know she has more acceptable stuff. It’s just pure lazy to put that on.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Which is more pathetic?
Amber pinning this or all the bitches smoochin Al's ass folds in the replies?
Good job, Preposterous. Way to make her easy job EVEN easier! Can you imagine her excitement at seeing that comment? Extra victim points + more engagement in her comment section. Pinning this put more money in her pocket today. Guaranteed. She knows it too.

The real surprise here is that people still fall for it. These same fuckers that only come back for the comments most days to laugh at her trainwreck existence now have some moral hangup because someone stated the absolute brutal truth: that actually, the world would be a demonstrably better place without parasites like Amberlynn Reid infecting it. Her pets would be better off. There would be less plastic floating around our oceans and less waste in general. The air would be cleaner. And no one else could be hurt by her manipulative games.

The sad but undeniable truth is that she is gonna die young, and when she does, it will only elevate the opinion that people have of her. She'll be given some kind of internet sainthood in death. All will be forgiven. Oh, poor Amberlynn! Everyone just wanted her to turn things around, but she couldn't because of her mental. Hurt people hurt people, blah blah blah etc.

I can already hear the sound of all the tiny violins playing her out. 🎻

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
I almost threw up at the accidental close up of her shirt. This is the girl who has myriad Torrid hauls, and yet she wears an old black sweater that shows every hole she stretched into it, every animal hair that she rolled in, every flake of dandruff she scratched off her head and every crumb form the dozens of meals she’s eaten in it.

A shirt that filthy should only be excavated from the bottom of a teenage boys closet, covered in axe spray and after mother cat had her litter on top.

Ugh. Of all the fat things Amber does, wearing filthy tents as clothes is the fattiest. And we know she has more acceptable stuff. It’s just pure lazy to put that on.
I fully believe that all the shit she buys at Torrid does not fit her at all now and that is why she has not done try ons for months. I think August or late July was her last one which is crazy since she is "apparently losing weight" #surejan Every day passing she teeters towards bedbounddom and I honestly dont think she realises that once she enters that phase thats it. Health deteriorates incredibly fast, you pretty much have the same immune system as a cancer patient at that point. She is clearly not mobile as she is watching everyone do shit yet sitting. This is one aspect she genuinely does not disclose much about her mobility because she actually feels shame about it but she wont change herself or her behaviours because already 2 days in and she is already eating unhealthy.

Phase 2 begins shortly

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
I fully believe that all the shit she buys at Torrid does not fit her at all now and that is why she has not done try ons for months. I think August or late July was her last one which is crazy since she is "apparently losing weight" #surejan
I agree. She can only fit into the things she's already stretched out.

I honestly dont think she realises that once she enters that phase thats it. Health deteriorates incredibly fast, you pretty much have the same immune system as a cancer patient at that point.
Is that because she won't be out and around exposed to germs for her body to fight off, or is the diminished immune system just due to the weight?

Niggernerd

Fumika reading on a lovely day in the fall
kiwifarms.net
You're living to die gorl.
Living life is going out and using your legs to see the world, even if it's only in the states, there's plenty of places with beautiful nature and wonders.
Living life isn't going to different nearby towns Cheesecake Factory, McDonalds and Chinese Buffets.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino