LIVING LIFE, GOING OUT, STAYING POSITIVE 10/12/2019 - Amber is proud of herself for walking around a mall!

LavenderLiquor

Diagnosed with ASMR
kiwifarms.net
She needs in-patient help, no 2-ways about it. Usually they'll take them in for a month and It's basically fat cunt rehab where they put them on 800-1200 calories p/day depending on BMI, and control all their meals. The problem is once she goes home there's no real way to tard wrangler for her, none of her family seem to give a shit about helping her stick to a diet that will help her lose the weight.

I must say she might have to act soon because her lymphoedema is looking fucking nasty and lemme tell ya when that disease is left unchecked the person has such a high mortality chance; one bout of Cellulitis and Hamber is fucked, each time you get it increases the likelihood of getting it. Eventually one of them will ding Sepsis and that'll be night night.

I've seen and dealt with a few Lymphoedema cases and in my opinion It's one of the worst conditions that can be caused by obesity that largely goes unnoticed/unknown by many.
I've said it before, I'll say it again.
She does not need rehab.

Rehab is for people that actually want to get help. It is a waste of time, money and resources because she does not want to change. She surrounds herself with people who enable her for a reason.

She has had plenty of people try to help her for free and she just laughed in there faces and stuffed more burger king down her throat.

She is comfortable the way she is living. She doesn't want people restricting her diet or telling her what to do.

Rehab would be truly and completely pointless.

Whale Lake 2

Your Favourite Tchaikowski Ballet
kiwifarms.net
At her age, Amber should be able to go clubbing with her friends, spend the weekends hiking and travelling to new places, helping her friends with moving to a new place, going to concerts, going on awkward first dates and play with their coffee cup the whole time, discovering new hobbies and passions, trying to make it at whatever her dream is, going shopping even if it's raining hard and she has to run from the store to the car.

Instead, she considers "living her best life" going to a shitty restaurant with her Thumb of a gorlfriend and the sister-in-law that hates her guts.

Truly goalz.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
What in the actual fuck is it with people taking her defense?
Because all of them put together can't accurately read and comprehend one sentence. You got like 4 dullards and 3 dimwits pinching their nipples in horror while they read something that literally wasn't written. WHILE AT THE SAME TIME giving Amber suicide shekels, but they're not the bad guy! You're the bad guy!

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
I know she thinks were all jealous of her because she gets to stay at home and do whatever she wants, but she literally wakes up to eat, figure out how to pass the time till she can eat next and then nap to make the time to go faster. On top of that she is immobile and has no real hobbies besides opening packages she ordered and then what? go back to her bed and watch a mukbanger till more food arrives? She has nothing to work towards its actually quite grim. Just think if she lives another 5 years she is going to be in the same stage of her life just existing in a room just waiting and thinking about what to eat next.

I feel like if someone were to ask her what her goals for the next few years are,her answer will just be "to be healthier" and then proceed how she's going because there is literally nothing else.

Wait until her next video where she'll brag about the hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of positive DMs she got after she pinned that comment

I don't fucking get why she has to look for pity online... did she forget Becky exists (again) to support her? Just like she does to her (or should)?

Either way, this will end up with her being "super depressed" and eat some comfort food, or being super happy about all the online pity she got and celebrate by eating like shit (:_(

Edit: One more thing

Becky and ALR got togheter by having Becky DM ALR about the mean comments she kept getting in her videos

So, again, why is she looking for pity online? It's something Becky and ALR talked about before, so it's not like something impossible for Becky to help with by giving emotional support

Last edited:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
It looks like the hand of one of those people that was only born with one finger on their hand

Also

What in the actual fuck is it with people taking her defense?

The guy spits facts, giving her views means you indirectly give her money which she uses to fund her early death, aka eating

View attachment 969097
He shouldn't have added the part about the world being a better place without her. Not because it was mean, but because Narclynn doesn't impact the world, living or dead. Well, maybe her local chinese takeout will see a dip in dumpling and singapore noodle sales.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He shouldn't have added the part about the world being a better place without her. Not because it was mean, but because Narclynn doesn't impact the world, living or dead. Well, maybe her local chinese takeout will see a dip in dumpling and singapore noodle sales.
Yeah but think about all those poor Facebook and Reddit oversharers who will they say they are skinnier and better than now?

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but think about all those poor Facebook and Reddit oversharers who will they say they are skinnier and better than now?
Yeah, I see that a lot, and I don't understand the logic. In fact, I suspect they're shovelling chips and cookies into their mouths, cookie monster style, while posting about their tremendous willpower inspired by ambers poor example and thinking about starting a diet tomorrow.

Strine

It had become a glimmering gorl,
kiwifarms.net
Becky somehow looks even less feminine with long hair. Maybe it's because fat neckbeards often wear their greasy hair long. Also, Amber's change in demeanour when she's got her clown makeup on is amazeen.

How Amber thinks she looks after knuckle concealer, mall goth wings, and purple hooker lipstick globbed on her pursed mouth:

Liztaylorinviolet.jpg

"Oh, Destiny..."

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Is that because she won't be out and around exposed to germs for her body to fight off, or is the diminished immune system just due to the weight?
Its bolth, she spends so much time indoors and in one space her body is only used to those pathogens, her organs especially Liver, Heart and Kidney and Lungs fuck all of them are working super overtime, they are always in a state of stress, she has high blood pressure so its even worse. Her legs must be so prone to sore and infections she is really counting her stars because in some if not all cases sores left untreated develop into necrosis and gangrene and sepsis. Sepsis will without a doubt kill her, no super morbidly obese people survive sepsis because their body cannot cope, the thing is sepsis comes on extremely fast and with no real defining symptoms except a ever but because her body is so warm she would not actually know what a fever is at all.

Put it this way she is getting to the point now where the flu could actually kill her which is mad because that only kills old people and like potato babies.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her fucking hand... it looks like someone else is sticking their hand into the frame, holy shit :O
View attachment 969134

Bonus game, is it dirt or diabeetus?
View attachment 969133

Edit: I know, I know I’m late as all fuck. ⏰ but look at that shit..
In the second pic her face is so unwashed and has makeup on it from the day before, like I get shes so huge she cant shower properly but fuck, wash your fucking face.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
There are hair dos and there are hair don'ts.

View attachment 968567
Photo of a young Mario Batalli (probably thinking about raping women).
At her age, Amber should be able to go clubbing with her friends, spend the weekends hiking and travelling to new places, helping her friends with moving to a new place, going to concerts, going on awkward first dates and play with their coffee cup the whole time, discovering new hobbies and passions, trying to make it at whatever her dream is, going shopping even if it's raining hard and she has to run from the store to the car.

Instead, she considers "living her best life" going to a shitty restaurant with her Thumb of a gorlfriend and the sister-in-law that hates her guts.
This is what she wants. Most of it. She says things that she people other people think or want to hear, like the travel whatevers, but she does not want to do that. She mentioned going abroad, but she does not even have a passport. She never traveled before outside of her big moves. No, going to Target in Lexington does not count as "traveling". She has never really had any friends. She has no hobbies. She pretends to write because she wants to be seen as literate and intelligent. She is s a dumb attention whore with pedestrian tastes and a Humpty-Dumpty-looking grifter girlfriend who goes on McDonald's runs whenever Amber NEEDS foods. She has most things she wants right now. All that is really missing is a certain woman who looks like a 20 year guy with Down Syndrome.
Its bolth, she spends so much time indoors and in one space her body is only used to those pathogens, her organs especially Liver, Heart and Kidney and Lungs fuck all of them are working super overtime, they are always in a state of stress, she has high blood pressure so its even worse. Her legs must be so prone to sore and infections she is really counting her stars because in some if not all cases sores left untreated develop into necrosis and gangrene and sepsis. Sepsis will without a doubt kill her, no super morbidly obese people survive sepsis because their body cannot cope, the thing is sepsis comes on extremely fast and with no real defining symptoms except a ever but because her body is so warm she would not actually know what a fever is at all.

Put it this way she is getting to the point now where the flu could actually kill her which is mad because that only kills old people and like potato babies.
Her body is almost certainly full of disease now. The inside of her fat rolls are moist and warm and probably damaged from the friction making them the perfect breeding ground for bacteria and fungus. People want to see her nasty legs, but her folds would be really neato, I think. She just needs something a bit stronger to come along for it to get really interesting.

Last edited:

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
"One of the candles from Bath and Body Works wasn't working"
I really hate when my candles break down as well. I have go take them to the Bath and Body shop for repair. It's just easier to buy a new one.

*Creeper Vision Activate*
View attachment 969350
Becky's body looks like Grimace from the McNuggies meme except her ass is flatter than Grimace's.

"What's wrong, Amber-kun? Could it be youre... craiving my orange chickens?"

Oh god...

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"One of the candles from Bath and Body Works wasn't working"
I really hate when my candles break down as well. I have go take them to the Bath and Body shop for repair. It's just easier to buy a new one.

*Creeper Vision Activate*
View attachment 969350
This is a great shot because you can look at these two big bitches and realize that Amberlynn is still bigger than both of the them combined. She that fucking big

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino