LIVING LIFE, GOING OUT, STAYING POSITIVE 10/12/2019 - Amber is proud of herself for walking around a mall!

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
It looks like the hand of one of those people that was only born with one finger on their hand

Also

What in the actual fuck is it with people taking her defense?

The guy spits facts, giving her views means you indirectly give her money which she uses to fund her early death, aka eating

View attachment 969097
This whole thing was so syrupy dramatic. Whether they want her dead or not, that's what's going to happen. That is the most offensive and substantive thing, not what some rando comments under her video. Video view money is fueling her demise, but only based on her personal choices, but what they said is still true.

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
What in the actual fuck is it with people taking her defense?

The guy spits facts, giving her views means you indirectly give her money which she uses to fund her early death, aka eating

320ec7ab7645421da3dfc6911974b1cb.png
Even more fucked up that in the good ol' USA, stats show that one is much more likely to die from obesity than car accidents, being shot, or even hurt on the job. Eating less would help prevent all this grief from obesity.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
She needs the help. Poor gorl's income has taken a bit of a drop since her 100 days of failure ended.

View attachment 968807
Dammit, I’m in the wrong business. (the high end projection, I mean)
Lots of money to binge eat with, jesus....

In the second pic her face is so unwashed and has makeup on it from the day before, like I get shes so huge she cant shower properly but fuck, wash your fucking face.
If nothing else, give yourself a sponge bath. Use baby wipes. Something.....

Last edited by a moderator:

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Dammit, I’m in the wrong business. (the high end projection, I mean)
Lots of money to binge eat with, jesus....
It goes back to the age old question here: would you rather earn that much money for doing nothing, but be in a failing 560 lb body, with very limited mobility, so no option of spending that on fun stuff like vacations or activities OR
work for a living like a regular sucker, but be able to have fun doing activities and going on vacations and have a life (and a normal wardrobe)?

Kamiii

Hamber's "escape goat"
kiwifarms.net
It goes back to the age old question here: would you rather earn that much money for doing nothing, but be in a failing 560 lb body, with very limited mobility, so no option of spending that on fun stuff like vacations or activities OR
work for a living like a regular sucker, but be able to have fun doing activities and going on vacations and have a life (and a normal wardrobe)?
Don't forget the life expectancy for both of those options, lmao

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yep. Just sitting on the bench, recording her vlog and thirst trapping on Snapchat...
View attachment 970409
You made me go find this deep in my archives. It ain't Hamber, but it's a deathfat and this is the kind of shit they pull to lure the unknowing into their evil narcissistic clutches. Someone had posted a similar "sexy" Dana/reality pic in one the threads here. It's horrifying. :cryblood:

Reality.jpg

So they're scamming now too? Candle hoarders are notorious for taking advantage of B&BW's guarantee and claiming dissatisfaction/problems with their products just to get new ones.
Some of their candles are actually duds, which would most certainly qualify for their return policy. But knowing that Hamber and Beggy reside in the Land of a Thousand Fans, they are probably fucking up the burn pattern due to drafts from every direction. Tunneling, wicks drowning, or tall flames with untrimmed wicks... it’s really a sad affair for those poor candles.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About the candles; I know not everyone is crafty but if Hamby is going to plow through candles she and/ or Beck's should learn to make them. For under $30 she could buy a big bag of wax, plus wicks and fregrances. She could also reuse the glass containers from her old candles. Candles are the easiest grown-up craft on earth so even they could do it. And even an uncolored, basic lavender-scented candle would be a better creation than Beck's art. Shit, make a video making a candle or two. It would be different.

I'll take my autistic ratings, thank you.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
About the candles; I know not everyone is crafty but if Hamby is going to plow through candles she and/ or Beck's should learn to make them. For under $30 she could buy a big bag of wax, plus wicks and fregrances. She could also reuse the glass containers from her old candles. Candles are the easiest grown-up craft on earth so even they could do it. And even an uncolored, basic lavender-scented candle would be a better creation than Beck's art. Shit, make a video making a candle or two. It would be different.

You're not wrong, good doctor, however, this all would require planning, forethought and labor. Three things the GayCare is incapable of

Why rob them of their precious hauls ???

Dr.Research

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're not wrong, good doctor, however, this all would require planning, forethought and labor. Three things the GayCare is incapable of

Why rob them of their precious hauls ???
I suppose. But!- if you break it down, you could probably explain it in the same way you break down McDonalds run.

I know it wont happen but I would love to see the two try genuine crafting. Aside from the coloring videos I think there was a vid a long time ago where Amber made some shit. I think it was papercraft. Just don't let them make soap, I would genuinely worry about someone fucking up and getting a chemical burn or making a lye volcano.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Dude, really? We're talking some fat mother fuckers that can barely roll off Pillow Mountain, let alone make their own candles.
PL sorta, I have a good friend from Cali that took over his mom's hippie incense and candle business.

He still does the incense (profitable) but threw the "candles in the wind."

Shit is a lot of work. You have no idea.

• Agree
Reactions: Moonpie and 8008135

Dr.Research

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dude, really? We're talking some fat mother fuckers that can barely roll off Pillow Mountain, let alone make their own candles.
PL sorta, I have a good friend from Cali that took over his mom's hippie incense and candle business.

He still does the incense (profitable) but threw the "candles in the wind."

Shit is a lot of work. You have no idea.
I do, actually. I make candles, just not on a business scale. I'm not suggesting that Amber could, or should, make them by the dozen. But if she can handle making slop, she can bang out a candle. But who knows how long she'll have that kind of stamina.

[/QUOTE]
You're not supposed to reuse candle containers, either (as candles). It's printed on every candle label, ever: Do not reuse container.

Maybe I'm being a safety sperg but we're talking fire here. I wouldn't do it. Especially not with cheap ass BBW glass.
I've personally never had any issues reusing glass, but I get why you might not want to reuse. Learned something new today.

Agoraphobic Bullshit

Already angry about Christmas songs
kiwifarms.net
Even more fucked up that in the good ol' USA, stats show that one is much more likely to die from obesity than car accidents, being shot, or even hurt on the job. Eating less would help prevent all this grief from obesity.
The only way Amber is gonna die on the job is if she falls through the floor of the fag shanty while vlogeen.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino