LIVING LIFE, GOING OUT, STAYING POSITIVE 10/12/2019 - Amber is proud of herself for walking around a mall!

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
There is no way they would make their own candles. Wax is messy. I bet one of the beans would stab themselves trying to take the base wax and wicks out of the old jars. The probability of one of these oafs spilling wax everywhere and not cleaning it up is most certainly very high.
Its very easy and dont messy. you can get bees wax that you just has to roll, or you can use a bath of hot wax to slowly form a candle around the wick by dippping it in and letting it cool a couple of times.

Moonpie

Ride The Lightening. Fade To Black.
kiwifarms.net
About the candles; I know not everyone is crafty but if Hamby is going to plow through candles she and/ or Beck's should learn to make them. For under $30 she could buy a big bag of wax, plus wicks and fregrances. She could also reuse the glass containers from her old candles. Candles are the easiest grown-up craft on earth so even they could do it. And even an uncolored, basic lavender-scented candle would be a better creation than Beck's art. Shit, make a video making a candle or two. It would be different.

I'll take my autistic ratings, thank you.
They're bolth too damn lazy to do anything productive and more cost efficient.

Dr.Research

Dissertation Topic: Lolcows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its very easy and dont messy. you can get bees wax that you just has to roll, or you can use a bath of hot wax to slowly form a candle around the wick by dippping it in and letting it cool a couple of times.
Pretty much.

At the minimum, she would buy a bag of wax blend, measure some, melt in a double boiler (which could be a small pot in a big pot of water so the wax doesn't burn from direct heat), add fregrance, pour into glass, add wick (or have the wick preplaced). With Amber and co. It probably would get messy, for normal people it should be pretty clean with a steady hand and some precautions i.e. paper towels under the glass.

Its about on skill level as making a cheeseburger with the fixings.

...I really didn't mean to jack the discussion with candlemaking. Sorry folks.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
At the minimum, she would buy a bag of wax blend, measure some, melt in a double boiler (which could be a small pot in a big pot of water so the wax doesn't burn from direct heat), add fregrance, pour into glass, add wick (or have the wick preplaced). With Amber and co. It probably would get messy, for normal people it should be pretty clean with a steady hand and some precautions i.e. paper towels under the glass.

Its about on skill level as making a cheeseburger with the fixings.

...I really didn't mean to jack the discussion with candlemaking. Sorry folks.
grown ups talking about stuff kids make for their grandparents for christmas is way less depressing than hamber...

• Dumb
Reactions: Dr.Research
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino