LIVING MY BEST LIFE 10/24/2019 -

sammyrdurham

kiwifarms.net
No trolling plans. First and only warning.
Two videos in a row, we're getting spoiled again.

On a side note, I wonder if we can report Amber to the police and use her video as proof for not wearing a seatbelt. It'd be Becky who will most likely get in trouble anyways, since afaik the driver is responsible for the passengers to wear a seatbelt.

And she slept with her makeup on (again) even though she bragged in her last video about getting that jar and brush to take off her makeup

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
LIVING MY BEST LIFE - 10/24/2019
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Back in sunlight (the only light source large enough to hit her entire body) and bonus glitter eyeshadow bullshit from the last video!

- "Today the sun feels really hot" [Insert your own joke here about DumbassLynn]

- They're going back to The Arcade.

- Beggy got an oil change at Wommort. But then the engine light came on. They went back to Wommort. Sent to AutoZone. Something was clogged (besides Hamber's arteries).

- More unflattering/unapproved footage of Beggy while Hamber giggles about it.

- Hamber Vlogs: AutoZone guy (feat. Dusty, Beggy, and a little girl)

Promo for Gatti's Pizza:
- Quality Content of Hamber placing coins in a machine.
- Quality Content of unflattering Beggy-ass playing Skee-Ball.
- Quality Content of Dusty/Dana playing an arcade game.
- Quality Content of Hamber throwing basketballs poorly.
- Quality Content of Hamber flexing some ticket counts.

- More of Aunty Hamber spoiling a child that isn't hers, including edited voiceover and photo of them going BACK to the arcade and this poor little girl is STILL stuck being used for Hamber's profit.

- Hamber is SO EXHAUSTED from simply being at an arcade for 3 hours. And she is SO PROUD of herself for it?

- Accuses Wommort of stealing/removing the Pride Magnet from the car, then of her "rural town" in general not accepting LESBEENS. (Oh, but catches herself and says "yes it's possible it just came off")

- Goodwill. Hamber claims to be "testing couches" but probably just can't be on her feet and Goodwill doesn't have scooters. Bonus shot of unhappy Beggy, as usual. (At least Beggy's aware of being filmed this time.)

- Movie Night: MA and CRAWL (Time for spoops and poops!)

- Beggy DOES NOT WANT TO BE ON CAMERA. Hamber contiues to troll Beggy, giggling EVERY TIME she knows she's trolling her.

- It's the next day. Still wearing her "makeup", claims not sleeping - just a "nap"?

- Density and Dana "leave today" (no mention of what day it is).

Quotes:
- "She's droven just a few miles after getting it done"
- "Kinda dampens our plans"

COMMENT OF THE DAY! (We're done with the croo-ull negativity time-out? "A lot of people enjoy it! HIGHLY REQUESTED!!")
Comment #1 from "i fell and hurt myself" (out of 3,782): Diallo Djeneba - "[reply] she is getting bigger and bigger."
Response: "COMMENTS LIKE THIS MAKE ME LAUGH BECAUSE I AM LOSING WEIGHT!"
Comment #2: Jaym Quincy - "You really need to be careful girl!! Love you, hope you don't have any lasting injuries!!!"
Response: "EVERYONE ASKED ME BECAUSE I'M SO POPULAR. YES I AM OKAY. EVERYONE FALLS, BUT I NEVER FALL, EXCEPT WHEN I FALL, BECAUSE EVERYONE FALLS!"
Bonus: "I'm actually not hurt at all from it" - response to comment from video titled "i fell and hurt myself". Thanks for admitting the LAH CLICKBAIT TITLE!
Comment #3: Ryell Gear - "Voice of Reason can't people have empathy for other people and not just hamberlynn?"
Response: "REPLY. NEXT."
Comment #4: Tatiana Pierce - "@Cake Baby It definitely is because the only accounts who defend Amberlynn A.K.A YOU are accounts with no profile pictures, likes, favorites etc.. so you can give it up already. If you're going to address 'haters' be an adult and do it through your real account"
Reponse: "REPLY. NEXT."
Comment #5: Cherokee Girl - "Sorry to hear, but bright side, you're not 600 elbees."
Response: "THE WEIGHT THAT I AM IS DISGUSTING."
Comment #6: SNEHA DEODHAR - "Lmao this feels like im watching my 600lbs life"
Response: "OK, THERE ARE SIMILARITIES..."
Comment #7: your mom - "Lori darling where are your clothes."
Response: "REPLY. NEXT."
Comment #8: Ben Thompson - "This is so sad. She doesn't realize we want her to het healthier!!! Not hating!"
Response: "LOTS OF PEOPLE LOVE ME AND WANT ME TO GET HEALTHIER."

TL;DR: HER IDEA OF LIVING HER BEST LIFE IS BEING EXHAUSTED FROM 3 HOURS IN AN ARCADE SPENDING MONEY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILD. HATE-COMMENTS ARE BACK. SKIP!

sedentary rock

kiwifarms.net
And she slept with her makeup on (again) even though she bragged in her last video about getting that jar and brush to take off her makeup
The jar and comb weren't for removing her makeup, we all know she never does that. They were meant for her to clean the brushes she applies her makeup with, because god forbid she use an unclean brush to plop more powder onto her already grimy face pre-caked with yesterday's makeup.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
"I feel we can all be delusional in our own way"... don't think she meant to be ironically clueless but there ya go.. Time to get my eyes checked as I'm just not seeing weight loss. She hasn't done any kind of weigh in for a while, I don't think. Is she wilfully not seeing the reason behind comments about her fall? At her weight, it's far more dangerous than your average person's misstep or tumble. Anyone else find it interesting that her mood finally seems to have lightened, stabilized or whatever since D2 started hanging around? 3 hours at the arcade - so brave of her to tough out that inscruciating pain for so long.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The check engine light. Good grief. Becky blobbing into Auto Zone. Auto Zone guy sells them an air filter INSTEAD of hooking up an ODB scanner and reading the fucking code?? Okay, maybe he did and she didn't mention it. And I didn't hear a mention of whether the light actually went OUT after the new air filter. These people are complete fucking re.tards. I would of told them the flux capacitor failed, then changed a fuse, and charged them $400. Flux capacitors be some expensive shit, yanno?

Typically, a check engine light indicates something wrong with a vehicle's emission system, or a component that's causing a misfire (i.e., fouled spark plug) and throwing off more emissions than normal. Believe it or not, it can even be caused by a loose gas cap. One of the components involved here is a Mass Airflow sensor or MAF. If indeed the air filter was never changed and clogged, the MAF would throw a code because not enough air was making it into the engine, meaning not enough oxygen to maintain a stoichiometric ratio (ideal parts of fuel and oxygen for complete combustion). And just having the oil changed, the engine is now running much smoother and likely pulling more air on demand as it revs faster when you step on the gas. So Leadfoot Becky likely stuck her foot to the floor in her usual fashion, the engine revved more quickly with fresh oil, and the MAF decided it was choking without enough air.

And oh my, how fucking horrible that it just ruined Hamber's play at the arcade day! Bitch, service the fucking car once in awhile beyond an oil change and you won't have these issues.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Again, SO much effort put into putting on the appearance of being a normal human, the biggest con she pulls mostly just on herself but imagine trying to convince the rest of the world that.. that THIS is something even close to a fulfilling life.

Imagine being trapped in a prison of flesh and blubber so heavy that raising yours arms for a few seconds hurts, talking makes you winded, moving your legs and standing up causes your entire being to wrack with pain so bad you need to pop the pain meds and sit back down. Any attempt to escape the flesh prison's limitations will leave you feeling like a burned out, broken, gasping for breath shell of a human...

You can't go anywhere on your own because you lack the motor control or mobility of your body to even operate a car without crashing, you can' walk or ride a bike, you are trapped in a little room in Kentucky until someone else feels like hauling you a few miles to... eat, or do whatever you can that doesnt require moving for more than 2 minutes at a time.

But hey, you get free money for doing nothing... that you can't spend on much other than trash for your prison. And hey no one will tell you what to do! You can increase the pain and suffering on your body til you die, as much as you want. Some people might look at this life of Amber, and call it a living nightmare with the sweet release of death being the only escape, but to Amber it's just perfect.

Yes, this truly is LIVING THE BEST LIFE Amber, we should all be so jealous.

sammyrdurham

kiwifarms.net
She's too much of a narc to stop doing "Comment of the Day".

Her response to the comment saying that she looks bigger everyday is that he's delusional since she's losing weight, so there's no way for her to get bigger if she's losing weight.

But then responds to the comment saying that the bright side is that she's not 600 lbs by saying that she's maintaining her current weight and does hope to get healthier.

So, which is it, Amber? Are you fucking losing weight or maintaining it?

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
She is utterly gross if that was a child in my family and I knew this weird fat bitch with a completely suspect history and trying to buy my family members affection to win over Dana/Sped I would shut that shit down.

Does she not realise she is actually fucking participating in GROOMING a child legally and theoretically and displaying it online. Like holy actual fuck, that is some next level exceptional individual / narc behaviour. Depending on the state and I believe Kentucky police department would hold it against her, Its not only that its the filming of the child which is really fucked up as that child has no awareness of the future and the parents seem utterly horrendous.

Is it possible the Crushinator and Sped moved over back to KT because of the mother going to prison.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On a side note, I wonder if we can report Amber to the police and use her video as proof for not wearing a seatbelt. It'd be Becky who will most likely get in trouble anyways, since afaik the driver is responsible for the passengers to wear a seatbelt.
"we" aren't gonna do shit because it is cringey as fuck to try and tattle on a woman who is already in a permanent flesh-prison for her bad life choices. The police have shit that actually matters to worry about.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Nope, she does it because kids are easily won over with presents and attention. She has a selfish motive behind everything, but the poor girl will not likely figure it out until later in therapy. She will recall the weird smelly fat woman who payed way too much attention to her and cringe. I hope Amber is not around her enough to make her fat.
I wouldn't worry too much about Gracie's future. Destiny and Aunt Fatty don't have a good track record with keeping things called 'Gracie' safe and alive.

RIP in advance, Gracie.

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How much pizza do ya think Big Al packs away before waddling into the arcade and screehing at people? Betcha it's a lot, a few days in a row too....and she doesn't even LIKE pizza that much. Poor gorl, the self-sacrificing is real....
I’m betting she ate at least 2 full pizzas and 1 dessert pizza.

Arctic Fox

Merry Christmas, everyone!
kiwifarms.net
I honestly figured the first thing in the car to go would be the suspension. There's a reason we don't see her getting in or out. The way that fucking that probably sags would embarrass her beyond belief.
If I were checking the vehicle, just because of Amber, I'd check the struts. I'd be very surprised if they didn't need replacing. At the very least the back ones do.
The check engine light. Good grief. Becky blobbing into Auto Zone. Auto Zone guy sells them an air filter INSTEAD of hooking up an ODB scanner and reading the fucking code?? Okay, maybe he did and she didn't mention it. And I didn't hear a mention of whether the light actually went OUT after the new air filter. These people are complete fucking re.tards. I would of told them the flux capacitor failed, then changed a fuse, and charged them $400. Flux capacitors be some expensive shit, yanno?

Typically, a check engine light indicates something wrong with a vehicle's emission system, or a component that's causing a misfire (i.e., fouled spark plug) and throwing off more emissions than normal. Believe it or not, it can even be caused by a loose gas cap. One of the components involved here is a Mass Airflow sensor or MAF. If indeed the air filter was never changed and clogged, the MAF would throw a code because not enough air was making it into the engine, meaning not enough oxygen to maintain a stoichiometric ratio (ideal parts of fuel and oxygen for complete combustion). And just having the oil changed, the engine is now running much smoother and likely pulling more air on demand as it revs faster when you step on the gas. So Leadfoot Becky likely stuck her foot to the floor in her usual fashion, the engine revved more quickly with fresh oil, and the MAF decided it was choking without enough air.

And oh my, how fucking horrible that it just ruined Hamber's play at the arcade day! Bitch, service the fucking car once in awhile beyond an oil change and you won't have these issues.
Don't forget about checking the blinker fluid. It's usually two hundred bucks.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino