LIVING MY BEST LIFE 10/24/2019 -

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
The check engine light. Good grief. [/SPOILER]
GORL-CHU is in bad shape since they don't do the normal maintenance required and put the minimum effort into everything.
You don't do an "oil change", you do an inspection that includes filters at least.
Even oil change always includes the oil-filter, it appears that this doesn't hold true for Wommart, changing the oil whilst keeping the old clogged filter (which has all the impurities and dirt in it) is about as effective as doing no change at all.

Even though it's 2019, I don't know why you guys honestly expect two morbidly obese lesbians to know about cars and auto maintainence.
The clerk or mechanic would usually be able to tell them what they need, but that was probably some 20yo stoner who nothing about cars since they went to Wommart, known for their master mechanics

Also that car has to die soon. She's 600. Becky has to be 300 now right? That's 900lbs. What's the limit on her car 1200-1400? Something like that? That poor car.
The Elantra has a curb weight of 2844 lbs. with a gross weight of 3924 lbs, that leaves 1080 elbees for payload such as GOOORLS and hauls, as you've already said Becky plus Amber are already 900 elbees, with Dustin and the Child and the linebacker and some haulage they're comfortably 630 lbs. over the limit.
Running a vehicle at its gross weight limit is taxing and shouldn't be a normal thing, let alone 630 lbs. over, no wonder it's complaining.
Amber 600 + Becky 300 + Dustin 250 + Dana 400 + child 60 = 1610 elbees of GORL power in one car excluding rotissery chicken and 20 lbs worth of journals

Last edited:

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
The check engine light. Good grief. Becky blobbing into Auto Zone. Auto Zone guy sells them an air filter INSTEAD of hooking up an ODB scanner and reading the fucking code?? Okay, maybe he did and she didn't mention it. And I didn't hear a mention of whether the light actually went OUT after the new air filter. These people are complete fucking re.tards. I would of told them the flux capacitor failed, then changed a fuse, and charged them $400. Flux capacitors be some expensive shit, yanno?

Typically, a check engine light indicates something wrong with a vehicle's emission system, or a component that's causing a misfire (i.e., fouled spark plug) and throwing off more emissions than normal. Believe it or not, it can even be caused by a loose gas cap. One of the components involved here is a Mass Airflow sensor or MAF. If indeed the air filter was never changed and clogged, the MAF would throw a code because not enough air was making it into the engine, meaning not enough oxygen to maintain a stoichiometric ratio (ideal parts of fuel and oxygen for complete combustion). And just having the oil changed, the engine is now running much smoother and likely pulling more air on demand as it revs faster when you step on the gas. So Leadfoot Becky likely stuck her foot to the floor in her usual fashion, the engine revved more quickly with fresh oil, and the MAF decided it was choking without enough air.

And oh my, how fucking horrible that it just ruined Hamber's play at the arcade day! Bitch, service the fucking car once in awhile beyond an oil change and you won't have these issues.
Anytime Amber is forced to spend money on anything besides her makeup, Horrid, food, or shallow shit, she gets pissy about it. She can’t comprehend what acting like an adult means.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
The Elantra has a curb weight of 2844 lbs. with a gross weight of 3924 lbs, that leaves 1080 elbees for payload such as GOOORLS and hauls,QUOTE]
Accent. Maximum load is 849 pounds. Becks and Amerlynn max it out.
Nope, she does it because kids are easily won over with presents and attention. She has a selfish motive behind everything, but the poor girl will not likely figure it out until later in therapy. She will recall the weird smelly fat woman who payed way too much attention to her and cringe. I hope Amber is not around her enough to make her fat.
She does it because she thinks it makes her look successful and it is the only way she knows how to find "friends." To her, spending and consuming show that you made it. That is why she is always talking about how the stuff she buys and how much money she carries around with her. Dumping off little trinkets is supposed to make her look generous and caring. That is why she always talked about buying stuff for Becky's bumpkin relatives when her and Becky visited their tar paper shacks.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Shhhh! I said SHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
She's too much of a narc to stop doing "Comment of the Day".

Her response to the comment saying that she looks bigger everyday is that he's delusional since she's losing weight, so there's no way for her to get bigger if she's losing weight.

But then responds to the comment saying that the bright side is that she's not 600 lbs by saying that she's maintaining her current weight and does hope to get healthier.

So, which is it, Amber? Are you fucking losing weight or maintaining it?
She "edited" this hogwash, how does she miss these contradictions? Along with her saying she never falls and didn't hurt herself, a week after releasing a video titled "I fell and hurt myself". Is she trolling or is she just really, mind bogglingly stupid?

Stanley_Buttkiss

Fashionably late to parties I wasn't invited to.
kiwifarms.net
If I was Becky I'd be super offended that my 'girlfriend' all of a sudden started dressing nicely, wearing makeup and making an effort to leave Pillow Mountain - the moment her ex comes back from Florida.

Also, Al's interaction with Gracie makes me uncomfortable.

Last edited:

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
i'm dead curious to see wtf will becky do once amber kicks the bucket
Probably tan her dead girlfriend's oversized skin and wear it like Leatherface, while communing with her dead girlfriend and nephews with the Weegee board.💀💀💀

Who knows. Probably just mope and be the sad looking thumb she always is before running back to Mama Thumb or begging Rafe if she could move in.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Yesss and start her own youtube doing hauls all whilst putting on a fake Amber voice

at least it will be the only Kentucky Amber has ever had and that is in death as her death obsessed gorlfriend wears her like a coat.

Reactions: Moonpie

mekalekahi

gunna go home,take a lexapro and start the chili
kiwifarms.net
Be petty mentioned this his video yesterday, but its hilarious that dustin had to report to AL what the light meant because amber wouldn't get the fuck out the car to talk to the autozone guy about what was going on with her car. I'm sure the employee saw her and assumed she was the mother to all of these special children walking around and reporting back to mama.

Car issues are always top priority to her because it's her vessel to food. Remember when the car was at a mechanic for 3 days and she kept vlogging and bitching about how it wasnt done because she wanted the buffet and casa grande.

Fleasburger

Fleas on a burger.
kiwifarms.net
She's losing weight?

Hope that kid isn't finding it for her..

She "edited" this hogwash, how does she miss these contradictions? Along with her saying she never falls and didn't hurt herself, a week after releasing a video titled "I fell and hurt myself". Is she trolling or is she just really, mind bogglingly stupid?
Yes.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A trip to Wal-mart, auto-zone and Chuck-e-Cheese. Best life indeed.

It’s becoming painfully obvious she is trying to woo D&D either to replace the fags or replace Becky. Amber’s version on love bombing, white trash style.

As for who lets their kid run around with morbidly obese lesbians. The answer is white trash. They are happy to unload their kids on anyone who will take them, but esp so if someone is willing to buy them crap too.

necky’s dead nephew

pray the lesbo away
kiwifarms.net
If I was Becky I'd be super offended that my 'girlfriend' all of a sudden started dressing nicely, wearing makeup and making an effort to leave Pillow Mountain - the moment her ex comes back from Florida.
The thing is that internet has been duped into thinking Necky is some oppressed flower while she’s the prime spermongoloid of the Williams clan. She found a deathfat in need of a chauffeur and took the position, forfeiting her freedom in order to live a life of a sped tween boy all expenses paid. I honestly doubt Necky gives a shit as long as fat Al keeps making the YouTube shekels off her fatness, but what do I know :thinking:

Cereal Killer

the Sprite Zero of evil
kiwifarms.net
GORL-CHU is in bad shape since they don't do the normal maintenance required and put the minimum effort into everything.
You don't do an "oil change", you do an inspection that includes filters at least.
Even oil change always includes the oil-filter, it appears that this doesn't hold true for Wommart, changing the oil whilst keeping the old clogged filter (which has all the impurities and dirt in it) is about as effective as doing no change at all.

Dustin said something about the oil filter, but I think that was a slip and she meant air filter because there’s no way an Autozone employee pulled the oil filter and checked it in the parking lot. I’d be surprised if Wommarts policy isn’t to change the oil filter with every change. I might believe it, though, since apparently they don’t take two minutes to check the air filter and that’s leaving money on the table.

At the end of the day, even though I shouldn’t be, I’m disappointed that two broke ass rural dykes like Becky and Dusty aren’t more car savvy than that *sigh*

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino