LIVING MY BEST LIFE 10/24/2019 -

BooneHelm

kiwifarms.net
She IS actually living the best life:
1572109178408.png

Gatti's Pizza for 2 days. The pizza and soda are flowing like wine in her life. Of course she's happy.

If she's having trouble with the her car she should check the suspension. Call it a hunch.
1572109676192.png

Haesindang Park

kiwifarms.net
She IS actually living the best life:
View attachment 986078
Gatti's Pizza for 2 days. The pizza and soda are flowing like wine in her life. Of course she's happy.

If she's having trouble with the her car she should check the suspension. Call it a hunch.
View attachment 986082
Her thumb is thicker than most penises!

(Oh god why did I mention this?!)

Fandom Trash

Just your typical tumblr trash
kiwifarms.net
Gorl how did you find this, she has thousands of comments. I wonder how often Chimptal has been commenting on AL's vids

It was actually a recent comment. I sorted by newest comments on Amber's latest video and came across hers.

Clicked on it to see if its the real deal, and it was. Dang, I guess Chantel needs Amber all along.

necky’s dead nephew

pray the lesbo away
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 987067

Nani?‽ I'm guessing Chantel is trying to cash in on the Amberlynn cash cow?

I thought Chantel hated Amber due to how popular and "well-known" Amber is compared to Chantel.
I’m utterly confused but also wouldn’t put it past Chantal to shade Hamber in her own comments because we all know Hamberts makeup game is garbage and often indistinguishable from the Shade of Beetus.

Good job on fishing out that comment gorl!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino