Living with a female brain and male reproductive organs - Why truscums are hated in the LGBTQ advocacy community

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

MasterDisaster

Probably wearing pants.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck does this disgusting filth monster instantly turn an apartment into something that looks like a back alley dumpster? Does he actually magically generate piles of garbage wherever he stands?
Tom is the living embodiment of Pigpen.
2019-01-15-06-25-47-578474962.jpeg

Constantly generating filth when there's no filth to be had.

Chad Nasty

Optimus Faggot
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He stated back in August of 2017, "I no longer have an active male organ." Apparently the HRT finished what Creation started. What's funny is he is still pushing the narrative that he lost his virginity back in September of last year, which if basic Sex Ed is correct, you need a functioning penis to penetrate a vagina and this nigga ain't got one lol.

Holy shit. Just look at the abject squalor in which this man lives.

MistressCaridad

I feel fantastic
kiwifarms.net
Okay, going back to the beginning and a question for Tom (not that I expect an answer):

Have you ever had any actual testing for chromosomal disorders? Do you have androgen insensitivity disorder, Klinefelter’s, Turner’s, Jacob’s? Anything like that? No?

I can probably answer this myself: no and no. (rates self autistic)