Community lolcow.farm - /cgl/ meets /cow/ & female wizardchan

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
I used to lurk lolcow threads but its tiring to read nothing but pointing out a cow's physical traits with no valuable input to the thread.
Yeah when I'm searching for tard cum on some cows, i have to devote a lot of time to lolcow farms since 80-90% of the thread is the most pedantic nitpicky appearance related stuff "lol look her bra strap is a bit loose here AAAHAHAHAHAH". Theres like 50 comments like that until I find some actual information or something funny.

We have one Shoe0nhead thread, they have like 5 or six locked 1200 post Shoe0nhead threads.

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
We have one Shoe0nhead thread, they have like 5 or six locked 1200 post Shoe0nhead threads.
Holy fuck the shoe0nhead threads are funny but so much of the content is repeated. There's actually 20 shoe threads and counting. Like I get the replies about her height and clothes because she lies about being smol and a goth, but it's excessive and the same points are repeated multiple times a week.

White bubblegum

Blow me
kiwifarms.net
No, you're not remembering wrong. Obstensibly it's to prevent people from shitting up the threads with thirst and powerleveling, but in practice, it just protects the posters who spam misandry and sperg over inconsequential flaws in people's appearances. You can even agree with the board culture 100% and still get banned for being male.

Though even if people talk big game about hating men on there, their lolcow boards actually have much more of a noticeable misogynistic streak than here. People there will unrelentingly pick on women over men simply because they're easier targets. Onision isn't even the main subject of his own thread, for instance, because people in there are bizarrely more offended by his wife being a special snowflake than him being an abusive pedo manchild.
I guess we can say that they're both. They have hate for both men and women- not that they're misanthropes, because that implies that they just hate humanity in general. This in particular is infuriating though:
View attachment 519298 ah yes, because women are incapable of violence towards men.

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
@White bubblegum , the attachment came up as an error... However, the statement following the link is a common misconception that is referred to these days as the "#MeToo" movement.

The Old Lurker

Prince Albert in a can.
kiwifarms.net
Just got myself banned for saying that I enjoyed Goblin Slayers and don't think that people who enjoy stuff with rape in it are bad people. :(
Funnily enough, I got called both a man and a Tumblr user two opposite ends of the spectrum.
Seriously fuck this image board, any other image board wouldn't ban someone for having a different opinion.
Have some shit from it.
123.png
432.png

Oh hey I guess I just needed to say I got off on rape then maybe I wouldn't have been banned. Seriously though I find getting off on real-life murder violence and rape disgusting and a sign something is wrong with you. Rape roleplay and rape hentai are not the same as getting off to Concrete Girl.
631.png
486.png
5431.png

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

No, anon. It's your fault.

You let your cat outside to roam around. You didn't take any preventative measures to make sure this never happened to your cat. You didn't get it microchipped so that the cat could be located after it'd been gone FOR MONTHS, and I'm guessing you didn't even have a collar on the cat with its identifying information so you could have been contacted sooner. You're a bad cat owner.

And now you're going to go to prison for murdering somebody's dogs because you couldn't keep your cat indoors.

Fuck you.

Dysnomia

DRUM HUT!
kiwifarms.net
Just got myself banned for saying that I enjoyed Goblin Slayers and don't think that people who enjoy stuff with rape in it are bad people. :(
Funnily enough, I got called both a man and a Tumblr user two opposite ends of the spectrum.
Seriously fuck this image board, any other image board wouldn't ban someone for having a different opinion.
Have some shit from it.
View attachment 573890View attachment 573894
Oh hey I guess I just needed to say I got off on rape then maybe I wouldn't have been banned. Seriously though I find getting off on real-life murder violence and rape disgusting and a sign something is wrong with you. Rape roleplay and rape hentai are not the same as getting off to Concrete Girl.
View attachment 573905 View attachment 573907 View attachment 573909
Are the posts about the dogs killing the cat from that autistic dog hate thread? I read through it and it's so crazy that I have a hard time believing some of it isn't trolling. Ok we get it. You hate dogs. Who cares.

Don't let your damn cat roam either. This person is just as irresponsible and wants to poison someone's dogs based on an unsubstantiated rumor.

No, anon. It's your fault.

You let your cat outside to roam around. You didn't take any preventative measures to make sure this never happened to your cat. You didn't get it microchipped so that the cat could be located after it'd been gone FOR MONTHS, and I'm guessing you didn't even have a collar on the cat with its identifying information so you could have been contacted sooner. You're a bad cat owner.

And now you're going to go to prison for murdering somebody's dogs because you couldn't keep your cat indoors.

Fuck you.
If it's the best pet they ever had then they should have cared enough to prevent this from happening. Her mom heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy who owned some dogs. That's 100% proof right. Why not go to the guy and ask directly instead of "my mom heard it from a guy who heard it from a guy"? And don't get another cat. You don't deserve one.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Letting your cat out is perfectly valid in a suburban area, but you have to accept that it's now a domesticated animal roaming the streets, and bad things might happen to it. Don't kill dogs for chasing cats, you idiot.
This. How much you want to bet that the dogs were on their own property and the cat was encroaching on their property. And at that point it's a he said, she said situation. Numerous things could have happened from getting hit by a car or getting killed by predators. Don't claim you loved your pet so much yet failed to care for them on the most basic things, such as keeping them safe. If you want an outdoor cat, okay fine, but don't get all up in arms when shit happens.

Edit to add: I got curious about this thread only because I feel like any sort of animal hating thread is really autistic and this sums up the type of people posting

20181023_094156.jpg

Last edited:

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this cat and dog stuff was also posted on r/legaladvice.
Except on that board, someone would be asking what would happen if someone they knew, who totally wasn't them, just left out antifreeze to poison doges or whatever, and if it was legal.

• Agree
Reactions: Cheeseman

Meowthkip

Eating lasagna, making money
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Letting your cat out is perfectly valid in a suburban area, but you have to accept that it's now a domesticated animal roaming the streets, and bad things might happen to it. Don't kill dogs for chasing cats, you idiot.
It'd be fine if cats didn't have a tendency to murder lots and lots of tiny animals. There's species of birds that are endangered partially due to being hunted by cats.

It's not as big of an issue in the U.S. as it is in a country like Australia, where cats wreak havoc on the native fauna, and those species are far more vulnerable.

In general it's just better for the cats and the wildlife to either stay indoors, or be supervised outside.

Stock Image Photographer

Commander of the Canadian Nazi KKK League
kiwifarms.net
I found something interesting in the fetishes thread that got linked a few pages back. It's notable not just for its degeneracy, but also because it's the only post that has received universal pushback (aside from one troll) from their userbase in that thread:
screenshot-lolcow.farm-2018.10.24-17-57-02.png

Tags
None