Community lolcow.farm - /cgl/ meets /cow/ & female wizardchan

Humba Wumba

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 44490
Course there's a magic titty pill. That's why no one ever gets surgery. You can just wish those things bigger.

This site is a fucking trip in so many ways.
Birth Control pills can make your tits bigger.

Your body thinks it needs to pump your tits up to get them ready to make tard cum for the 'baby'

BC functions by tricking your body into thinking it is pregnant, that is why no egg is released by the female.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Birth Control pills can make your tits bigger.

Your body thinks it needs to pump your tits up to get them ready to make tard cum for the 'baby'

BC functions by tricking your body into thinking it is pregnant, that is why no egg is released by the female.
That's the case with most products and medications that emulate increased dosages of estrogen, but the breast growth, and not temporary swelling, will be due to how your particular genetics respond to estrogen. Otherwise every mother would be rocking JJ cups.

Alright which one of you did this, you should've known how that sort of thing would turn out.

kiwi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meowthkip

My smug aura mocks you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's the case with most products and medications that emulate increased dosages of estrogen, but the breast growth, and not temporary swelling, will be due to how your particular genetics respond to estrogen. Otherwise every mother would be rocking JJ cups.

Alright which one of you did this, you should've known how that sort of thing would turn out.

View attachment 672804
Whoever did it isn't wrong.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 672804
But my castration fetish is the only reason I go there anymore.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Whoever did it isn't wrong.

I went to see if anyone had posted a rebuttal of some kind, but their only response seemed to be "I'm so attacked right now fuck yoouuu" (BAN)

People seem to have gotten butthurt enough to start critiquing KF again, saying that the Cooking with Jack thread is so lame it shouldn't even exist. I've never looked at it, is that true?

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Otherwise every mother would be rocking JJ cups.
It's about 5 lbs or less gain from hormonal BC. It doesn't increase every month.

Hormonal BC does in fact work by tricking the body you are 1 month pregnant already, no need to release an egg. So, you gain a very minimal amount of weight like you would if you were expecting one period.

/bio lesson for today.

MadDamon

MAD DAMON
kiwifarms.net
I went to see if anyone had posted a rebuttal of some kind, but their only response seemed to be "I'm so attacked right now fuck yoouuu" (BAN)

People seem to have gotten butthurt enough to start critiquing KF again, saying that the Cooking with Jack thread is so lame it shouldn't even exist. I've never looked at it, is that true?
That's a thread circling around a walking biohazard with his disgusting, basically raw creations. Everyday it's just someone saying something obvious like his cooking are raw or how much of a hillbilly he is.
I kinda like their remarks on Jack paralyzed hand though.

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
Easy way to find out is to go there and post "I don't think he's a lolcow he's just bad at cooking" and if everybody shits their pants in spastic rage it's true.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Easy way to find out is to go there and post "I don't think he's a lolcow he's just bad at cooking" and if everybody shits their pants in spastic rage it's true.
Or that you tried one of his recipes and it turned out really great and you're going to eat it every day now.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Wärring Ornac

simulated goat

goat-human hybrid
kiwifarms.net
Anybody got some good suggestions for threads there I might be missing? I've lurked there over a year now but with the Onision thread seeming to peter out, Luna comatose as ever and Dolly Mattel becoming more scarce it seems most of the new crop in /pt/ are all lolita/cosplay/instagram types who are dull as dishsoap and whose crime is buying the overpriced boofy dress some other weeb wanted or otherwise offending the populace there by being married IRL to their husbando.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Positive-Thinking Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anybody got some good suggestions for threads there I might be missing? I've lurked there over a year now but with the Onision thread seeming to peter out, Luna comatose as ever and Dolly Mattel becoming more scarce it seems most of the new crop in /pt/ are all lolita/cosplay/instagram types who are dull as dishsoap and whose crime is buying the overpriced boofy dress some other weeb wanted or otherwise offending the populace there by being married IRL to their husbando.
The threads on Kanadajin3 (the white Japanese housewife turned Islamic covert nutcase) and Taylor Nicole Dean (pet Youtuber known for her mistreatment of her many animals and being a liar, her boyfriend is also a complete piece of shit who has been accused of physical/sexual abuse) are both worth checking out. Then there's also the Fakeboi and Tradthot threads in /snow/

simulated goat

goat-human hybrid
kiwifarms.net
The threads on Kanadajin3 (the white Japanese housewife turned Islamic covert nutcase) and Taylor Nicole Dean (pet Youtuber known for her mistreatment of her many animals and being a liar, her boyfriend is also a complete piece of shit who has been accused of physical/sexual abuse) are both worth checking out. Then there's also the Fakeboi and Tradthot threads in /snow/
Thanks! I've checked out Miranda before... Oy! I'll check out the others. The Soren thread is getting active again, whatta piece of work that one is.

Reactions: ATaxingWoman

soryu

Jerry Mouse
kiwifarms.net
The milky threads have been so dry lately, but I've been lurking the fatvegfemme and the western weebs thread for a few weeks. I rarely ever go on /pt/ anymore.

multiverse

Absolutely, 100% Merissa
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The milky threads have been so dry lately, but I've been lurking the fatvegfemme and the western weebs thread for a few weeks. I rarely ever go on /pt/ anymore.
How'd that place die so quickly? Was it the new admin transfer? It's like a ghost town on /pt/

• Feels
Reactions: Cheeseman
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino