Community lolcow.farm - /cgl/ meets /cow/ & female wizardchan

Cheeseman

smhmh my head
kiwifarms.net
How'd that place die so quickly? Was it the new admin transfer? It's like a ghost town on /pt/
pt just recycles the same spergy posts about looks, mental health and pets. snow/ot would be interesting but the only popular threads are sex workers, gender crit, koreaboos and ig hoes minus the occasional decent input on older cows. shitposting is getting b& a lot more though with this admin, no fun allowed.

ot can be good for a chuckle though

cruisecontrol4cool

Proud Doxee 2k19
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
shillz.JPG

godaddy.JPG

I got a shill ping from their discord earlier.
"the cost of free speech is bigger than a godaddy subscription" is pretty deep.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I went to see if anyone had posted a rebuttal of some kind, but their only response seemed to be "I'm so attacked right now fuck yoouuu" (BAN)

People seem to have gotten butthurt enough to start critiquing KF again, saying that the Cooking with Jack thread is so lame it shouldn't even exist. I've never looked at it, is that true?
Yes. It's that lame. Jack is an idiot but there isn't much to say about him other than "wow, he can't cook". He doesn't really spazz out at anything like you would expect from a cow so updates are all, "Here's his newest video". He's disabled his comments and doesn't interact with people who follow him, whether fan or foe. It's funny if you want to hear a bunch of men explain how much better at cooking they are than him though.

Honestly, the Taylor Nicole Dean lolcow thread is decent, I agree. But I really wish there was a thread here instead because it is, first of all, difficult to follow because message board but also it suffers from hundreds of posts arguing about whether a mark on her arm is a track mark or a lizard scratch and whether or not others know what a track mark is and also "fuck her lips look gross with all that filler, amirite ladies? She definitely got work done again, disgusting bitch". It sucks because she really is an interesting cow.

Brain Power

Go away... Leave me alone...
kiwifarms.net
Yes. It's that lame. Jack is an idiot but there isn't much to say about him other than "wow, he can't cook". He doesn't really spazz out at anything like you would expect from a cow so updates are all, "Here's his newest video". He's disabled his comments and doesn't interact with people who follow him, whether fan or foe. It's funny if you want to hear a bunch of men explain how much better at cooking they are than him though.

Honestly, the Taylor Nicole Dean lolcow thread is decent, I agree. But I really wish there was a thread here instead because it is, first of all, difficult to follow because message board but also it suffers from hundreds of posts arguing about whether a mark on her arm is a track mark or a lizard scratch and whether or not others know what a track mark is and also "fuck her lips look gross with all that filler, amirite ladies? She definitely got work done again, disgusting bitch". It sucks because she really is an interesting cow.
Taylor Nicole Dean has a thread here, but it's not very active.

Reactions: SourDiesel
L

LD 3187

kiwifarms.net
I found this on /b/, I have no wtf why they were banned lol

View attachment 764510
Not sure what the thread was but that user was taking a post about people in general and saying why he disagreed using himself as a special snowflake annedoctal evidence, aka blogging. Kinda like when people say they would bang a lolcow, no one cares and wants to read that.

Medicated

Pedophile
kiwifarms.net
Not sure what the thread was but that user was taking a post about people in general and saying why he disagreed using himself as a special snowflake annedoctal evidence, aka blogging. Kinda like when people say they would bang a lolcow, no one cares and wants to read that.
Found the thread, it was the ProJared thing. Soon after another ban happened. And another and another

polygood.jpg

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Mexican_Wizard_711

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
It's an offshoot of /cgl/, the only female-majority board on 4chan, so the site was populated by ladychildren right from the start.

Here's a fun thread. (archive)

View attachment 786187

View attachment 786189

View attachment 786190
View attachment 786191

View attachment 786195

View attachment 786196

View attachment 786197
lol it's so funny how they are willing to ignore everything bad done by women because it doesn't fit their narrative, I wonder what things they tell themselves when a girl stabs them in the back, it's an isolated incident?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
lol it's so funny how they are willing to ignore everything bad done by women because it doesn't fit their narrative, I wonder what things they tell themselves when a girl stabs them in the back, it's an isolated incident?
It's funny because no way these gross NEET bitches haven't been the target of sadistic mean girl bullshit themselves.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
It's funny because no way these gross NEET bitches haven't been the target of sadistic mean girl bullshit themselves.
Or they are the mean girls considering how they act online.

Oh Null has his own fanclub! Having a website does get you the chicks.
null0.jpg

Wow it's like for a millisecond they become aware they are loons.
smug.jpg

loons.jpg

"I hate perpetuating the stereotype, because I am the stereotype" idiot.

Last edited:
Tags
None