Community lolcow.farm - /cgl/ meets /cow/ & female wizardchan

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

DontDoxThanks

Here for the drama
kiwifarms.net
Yes please. I still have whiplash from reading the last 24hrs of /meta/ and would love to know why all the lashing out. But anything really.
There's nothing better than watching all the speds on that site argue with eachother and accuse every random anon of samefagging or being a mod on anon or every other exceptional individual accusation. I swear half the posters on there would be cows if they weren't protected by anon

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
So have the troons taken over and are screeching about twansphobia or is it just TERFs chimping out? Or is it both?
As a user of some parts (but not others) of the board, this is my take on what I've seen.

Admin has just triggered the radfems by luring them to stay around with a test board of their own (/2X/) which seemed well-received by some. I was like whatever, they're happy, Admin's happy since she created it in the first place, no-one's screaming 'handmaiden!' in gossip threads, all is well.

A Google poll was then held (seemingly out of nowhere honestly) about the future of the board, which admin pledged to respect the outcomes of fully. It included insane options for no reason like putting absolutely everything back into /pt/. One main thrust of the poll was to find out whether to keep /2X/ or keep the current pinkpill etc situation in /ot/ (which few are happy with as far as I get it). You also had the option to indicate whether you knew what is was (unless you hung out in /meta/ or /ot/ or /2X/, you probably didn't).

There was also question on there about your favourite "outing" in the board's history (eg. Kiki, Dasha, Vicky, Raven etc) and a bunch of numbnuts took the trick answer Chris Chan (who was of course never outed on the board) or else ticked "I don't care" ie. were newfags who didn't know who those people were (sad!).

Admin went off at the poll results and said since 50% of site users don't care which outing was best = don't care about the site (does she have BPD, jk but this is a dramatic reach), /2X/ is getting nuked as well as the remaining political threads on /ot/... regardless of the poll.

Yet in my view, the reasons for the cancerous newfaggotry are 1) previous Admin was absolutely fucked in the head and banned oldfags for telling newfags to get in line while letting newfags run rampant and let them lead the change in culture, this had permanent impact and 2) some cows are getting bigger, it brings twitter influxes etc, such as TND and of course Onision is huge (we see this in the Amber subforum here too) and 3) they just want to silo off from gossip and talk GC/radfem stuff in an anon context- I suspect this group is far smaller than the reddit/twitterfags that ruin the place, but I don't see the traffic.

All the flip-flopping and changing in recent weeks is almost looking like a new Admin is around, testing the waters, but nothing has been said about that so I'll assume it's the same current one having some kind of crisis (again, WTF) and starting shit with radfems as an expression of that.

So again a huge explosion of radfem/anti-radfem autism occurred in /meta/ however this is the one time I don't blame them, since Admin baited them with /2X/ and has been erratic and contradictory in her message. She's been erratic all-round lately, frankly. Moderation has become very inconsistent. Radfem arguments that a troon is on the current mod team are starting to look a little more cogent, honestly, even if never true it's just like... why the whiplash. I also don't see why the radfems can't talk shit about troons in a contained board or wherever, when did that become a problem. What the fuck is wrong with that in /ot/ or why even make /2X/ to start with if you're so pissed about it you're leaning towards nuking it anyway. The radfem thread was banned four months ago (with a massive, hilarious /meta/ spergout), so refreshing all this now is on Admin's back this time.

The initial problem which triggered complaints back months ago was radfems spilling across the boards calling everyone handmaidens and scrotes. This also happened in the past with anachans (now contained these days) and munchies (banned and left to create r/illnessfakers).

Once that first wave of radfem disruption was contained it was done really, I no longer get the animosity. There are radfems active here too, in the Yaniv subforum, and it's fine. In fact this place remains very GC across the board.

Now on lolcow, if you want to be GC you have to go to a specific fakeboi thread or w/e and it's like... why? So long as you're not derailing, why? I'm pretty neutral in the sense that I'm GC-leaning-ish but don't need to talk about it night and day, especially on a gossip board. I just feel this is repressive though, like a whole sector of culture is now off-limits for discussion (or maybe not, let's see how Admin feels about the world tomorrow huh). And yes I know the radfems are spergs in /meta/, I nominated them for worst commenters in the lolcow awards recently. But this time around I'm seeing that they've been triggered and I'm somewhat sympathetic now. Just let them fucking talk. Is it just going to be Kpop cancer from here on in?

Whatever latest decisions going through Admin's mind seem to be summarised here as of a few minutes ago: https://lolcow.farm/meta/res/13215.html

The /meta/ fallout is here (last few days of this particular thread, which is now full) https://lolcow.farm/meta/res/11760.html

Admin suddenly polling and pledging to follow the poll https://lolcow.farm/meta/res/11760.html#12724 then the (partial) poll results spergout https://lolcow.farm/meta/res/11760.html#12977

TLDR: Admin is being erratic and rehashed a problem she put to bed four months ago, now is blaming it on those she fucked around.

Of course, this is just my perception as a (edit: more gossip/drama-oriented) bystander but I read /meta/ pretty religiously. I've also been observing the recent erratic moderation with a watchful eye.

Last edited:

Pomeranian bitch

Cute & adorable 🎀
kiwifarms.net
Would anyone here be interested in 🥛 on the current lolcow admin? I know a bit about her.
tell please, I’ve been waiting for your reply the whole day!

TLDR: Admin is being erratic and rehashed a problem she put to be four months ago, now is blaming it on those she fucked around.

Of course, this is just my perception as a bystander but I read /meta/ pretty religiously. I've also been observing the recent erratic moderation with a watchful eye.
Great quality post, I’ve been following the drama and it’s been a shitshow. Soon lolcow will just be an extension of twitter with the new sjws. Such a shame that the only female image board couldn’t stay free of such bullshit.

bringerofcream

kiwifarms.net
Alright thotties.
The current admin is extremely sensitive and emotionally unstable. Part of this can be seen here in these images, she used to cut herself and makes spergy posts like this on the site.
1579083401605.jpg
1578546628446.png
She's very defensive and has a massive chip on her shoulder over being a female coder, being young (she took over lolcow at 19 and is now 20) as well as being non-white. Her ethnicity makes her especially sensitive to criticism, she has un-ironically said SJW talking points before on this topic. This is especially ironical because she tries to keep lolcow a neutral site in terms of political discussion. Ultimately, the reason the unlisted board on lolcow was deleted is because she was tired of being called a tranny. While she is not a tranny, this apparently hurt her feelings.

There are rumors that she is anorexic because she really doesn't like being called fat and makes sure to remind everyone that she is a skelly, though these are just rumors. Another rumor is that someone was scared that lolcow would be responsible for a mass shooter similar to Elliot Rodger, so the threads were deleted.

I will try to get more tangible evidence later, I realize these are unverified claims for the most part.

a bootiful jung woman

Checkmate, I WHISPER
kiwifarms.net
Alright thotties.
The current admin is extremely sensitive and emotionally unstable. Part of this can be seen here in these images, she used to cut herself and makes spergy posts like this on the site.

View attachment 1100642View attachment 1100651
She's very defensive and has a massive chip on her shoulder over being a female coder, being young (she took over lolcow at 19 and is now 20) as well as being non-white. Her ethnicity makes her especially sensitive to criticism, she has un-ironically said SJW talking points before on this topic. This is especially ironical because she tries to keep lolcow a neutral site in terms of political discussion. Ultimately, the reason the unlisted board on lolcow was deleted is because she was tired of being called a tranny. While she is not a tranny, this apparently hurt her feelings.

There are rumors that she is anorexic because she really doesn't like being called fat and makes sure to remind everyone that she is a skelly, though these are just rumors. Another rumor is that someone was scared that lolcow would be responsible for a mass shooter similar to Elliot Rodger, so the threads were deleted.

I will try to get more tangible evidence later, I realize these are unverified claims for the most part.
Anyone who frequents lolcow (and some of us do) sees these posts and knows she's touchy. Admin has said before she's on Japan time, an assumption she's Asian is fair especially since she's also mentioned having exams, not a typical weeb bum activity. Everything else you've described can be read or inferred in /meta/ and isn't m.ilky, my friend.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino