Lolcow holy relics / sites of pilgrimage -

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
In the near future, when lolcows assume the status of cautionary internet saints, what will be the holy relics / sites of pilgrimages?

Russell Greer's filthy suit must surely qualify - “No matter how frequently it was washed, it remained in its begrimed state,” uttered the kneeling figure of Cardinal Santiago, to the bloated Papal mass, who nodded solemnly from his golden throne.

I think that Sargon's Applebee's waiter suit would also be a shoe in: A garment so appalling that it brought down a fringe political party; so wilfully ill-fitting that it was almost Lovecraftian in its geometry. I can picture processions of sun-dried Mediterranean widows, murmuring 'GamerGate 2.0, as they shuffle past it, with their heads bowed down over their rosaries.

It can only a matter of time before one of Boogie's feet falls off and can be displayed inside a glass case.

In terms of bodily relics, the lolcow Turin Shroud must surely be the unfading impression left by the face Andy Warski, after he passed out on the ample gunt of Ethan Ralph.

As far as locations go, the lame and the afflicted will flock to the spot where Jonathan Yaniv overcame the leg paralysis brought on by his brain tumour, miraculously rising from his mobility scooter to assault someone who had correctly identified him as a paedophile.

Young men seeking a father figure, along with those virgins who arrived at Grand Fuck Central station too late to catch the fuck train ( a tip for virgins – women get really hot when you refer to sex as 'the fuck train' ) will descend upon the Ukrainian valley, where the camera drones programmed by Coach Red Pill wheel in the sky in pre-programmed circles like vultures. Maybe senpai is gazing down at you through one of those camera's like Berkeley's god, and through the act of noticing you, will somehow get you laid.

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
I hope there's an eccentric Rich kiwi who buys 14 BC and turns it into a museum after Barb dies.
>t. STEM student doing well, getting solid work experience and hiding powerlevel irl

Eh, maybe once I've got something for my parents but no guarantees. Might help if 14bc gets condemned, one could crowdfund a fix-up fund or something down the line, idk.

Basil II

le putin machine
kiwifarms.net
4210 Wolfetown Rd, Cherokee, NC 28719
add the nearest morgue to that location to the list.
>t. STEM student doing well, getting solid work experience and hiding powerlevel irl

Eh, maybe once I've got something for my parents but no guarantees. Might help if 14bc gets condemned, one could crowdfund a fix-up fund or something down the line, idk.
:semperfidelis:

Alrakkan

Silence, wench. I do not wish to be horny anymore.
kiwifarms.net
Wb the school couch cuck tried to shoot up? The whole saga got referenced in that one paper that was on the front page a couple weeks ago.

As a sidenote, this whole thing could fit into the weirdo dark tourist niche that's developing/getting socially programmed. Look up Dark Tourist on Netflix, the presenter did the competitive tickling documentary I think. The documentary itself is shit and not enjoyable because it's some smarmy inverse-funny actual kiwi snarking his way through dead prisons and actual satanic favelas and the like in just the first episode, but there is enough on the subject of dark tourism to at least pad out a Netflix series. Could be interesting.

Tags
None