LOLCOW OF THE YEAR 2020 - Ethan Ralph wins! - Good job, Gunt!

Lolcow of the Year (vote for three)

• Amberlynn Reid

• Christian Weston Chandler

• Ethan Ralph / Gunt / TheRalphRetort

• Jonathan Yaniv

• Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil

• StoneToss / Red Panels

• Bob "MovieBob" Chipman

• Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka

• Conald Petersen / Fedsmoker

• Kevin Gibes / TransSalamander

• Russell Greer

• Melinda Leigh Scott / TamarYaelBatYah

• Anisa Jomha

• Chantal Sarault / Foodie Beauty

• Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry

• Gregory James Daniel Jackson Avaroe

• "Assigned Male" by Sophie Labelle Verville / Guillaume Labelle

• Boogie2988 / Steven Jason Williams

• Baked Alaska / Tim Treadstone / Tim Gionet

• Louis "Lou" Gagliardi / Alex "Ace" Maddox / acekatt

Results are only viewable after voting.

afternoon_tea

thank you Dr. Purr, very cool
Was Staph not nominated? Shame, thought she was pretty milky this year.
I thought Staph was a little boring this year, but maybe I just hold her to a high standard as she's one of my favorite cows (nb: this is probably the only appropriate context in which anyone will ever hold her to a high standard)

Also ouch at Jess/Mallorie not getting the nom in spite of having the first twitter meme of 2020 with New Guy (and a second minor hit with klepto dog)

Caustic Gelatin

Cleans all those hard-to-reach places!
I don't know. moviebob has gotten into a lot of shenanigans over the year. From getting BTFOed Lindsay Ellis, constantly simping for liberal pussy, and continual hot-takes about "mayo-ghoul deplorables" that need to be purged from society.

I have to vote for the "fairly small amount of (McDonalds) food"/"A Light Snack". It makes me laugh every time I see it.

Tekashi 69

The scumbag persona is just for shock value.
It was impossible for Ethan not to win. The drama we saw from him this year was a once in a lifetime type of implosion. We may never again see something on the magnitude in which we experienced with him.

I don't know who Kevin Gibes is but I'll give his thread a look through to see if it interests me.
I still think it should have been Boogie. He literally fired a handgun in the air in public. 1601390660012.png

Slimy Time

New president, new Wu flu
I still think it should have been Boogie. He literally fired a handgun in the air in public.View attachment 1860129
While that was a colossal fuck up, nothing really came of it and he just ended up tottering along to an early grave. Ralph fucking imploded his life. I would argue Baked Alaska has fucked up as badly as him, but that's more to do with the Capitol storming, pretending to be dead and then being arrested as he tries to flee across to Mexico, all of which happened this year.

Last edited:

Bill The Fucker

BOTH OF 'EM
I'm amazed lowtax isn't higher. Him and Ralph had very similar arcs, but lowtax fell from way further up. I can't imagine how I'd feel about losing out on a six figure patreon that I had to do literally nothing for.

PuffyGroundCloud

Steak Connoisseur
While that was a colossal fuck up, nothing really came of it and he just ended up tottering along to an early grave. Ralph fucking imploded his life. I would argue Baked Alaska has fucked up as badly as him, but that's more to do with the Capitol storming, pretending to be dead and then being arrested as he tries to flee across to Mexico, all of which happened this year.
I would say Baked Alaska is a strong contender for 2021 Lolcow of the year for now.