Lolcow that makes you hate minorities and female people the worst - Roasties are worse than my niggers

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess MerQueenJude has given me more dislike towards Puerto Ricans , but that’s only because she’s so insufferable. Then again, I don’t know many Puerto Ricans, so it isn’t a really good metric anyway. Jude’s parents seem nice, but they are definitely enablers.

Chris Chan makes me wish there were less autism awareness.

KiwiFarms as a whole has made me weary of anyone that describes themselves as “queer”, “nonbinary”, and/or “trans”. I’m sure there might be a decent person here or there, but the Farms has an over representation of genderspecials.

That’s about all I can think of at the moment, but it isn’t really hatred, it’s just annoyance. Ultimately, I just feel bad for genuinely good people being grouped in with the cows.

Boris Blank's glass eye

Ring the bell, Roll down the street
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi Kodzo. Worst kind of nigger I could ever imagine.

All of the dangerhair culture warriors and all of the trannies. I don't really mind THOTs, as they don't shit everything up.
Except when they get a gig at one of those hip on-line opinion sites like HuffPo, Salon, Vice, or Vox.

Tags
None