Lolcow that makes you hate minorities and female people the worst - Roasties are worse than my niggers

Prophetic Spirit

Dumb of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
You know what?
Lily Orchard
Because the fucking image profile that thing used in the time i met it was a fucking Asami Sato OC & still thinks TLOK was good-to-great when that was very... mediocre-to-good, just like the game.
Gods gave me strength

MistressCaridad

Got my "PoC Card" Revoked
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi Kodzo. Worst kind of nigga I could ever imagine.
Yeah, agree. Gazi annoys the shit out of me because his whole existence is based on being black and gay and hating anyone who isn’t black. He thinks he’s magnificent when his reality is that he’s a magnificunt.

Also, Becky fucking Gerber. Becky makes me hate pretty much everything she associates herself with. Sometimes I have to take a break from her shit because she’s fucking awful.

EDIT: Onision isn’t black and technically he’s “male” but let’s just say that he belongs in the Beauty Parlor for good reason.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm very open minded and live by the philosophy of ''live and let live'' and most of time I don't give two fucks about your personal life choices as long as you aren't fucking with other people's lives but the troons here made me hate a large part of the lgbtq community.
I don't hate trans people, but the troons (and their culture) make it fucking difficult to not be bigoted against them. You know, the autogynephiles, the pretenders, the kid diddlers... They are the fucking worst and sadly, the only thing they did for the lgbtq community was making other people to hate on them.

Normal, regular trans people are chill and I fully support them, tho.

Peru oso donas

ME ENCANTA SER NAZI
kiwifarms.net
This thread's title sounds like a post you would find on a daily stormer rip off you would see on a dick wolf show...
...also Yaniv made me loathe Canada more than i did before. Like seriously, how much of a shit hole of a country do you have to be to not jail an obvious pedophile just because he calls himself a ma'am? In the US he would have already become prison meat, and on 3rd world undeveloped countries he would have been stoned or immolated to death.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any female lolcow with autism has basically made me leery of other female autists. I still remember the statistics about how there's less females with autism, yet it almost always seems like I run into an equal amount of autists. And somehow (maybe unsurprising?) female autists come off as worse than males, probably because of the "gurl power" that's been shoved down our throats since the '80s. It just gave the girls a complex, and Tumblr made it worse.

Most of them are also shippers, I noticed, so there's that, too. Shipping drama can be hilarious, really, but once the militants took over, it became a minefield. Can't enjoy anything in a fandom anymore without some loveless/sexless harpy going on about their OTPs and demanding it be canon or suffer the consequence or something like that.

FluffyTehFennekin

Spooky beast
kiwifarms.net
Any female lolcow with autism has basically made me leery of other female autists. I still remember the statistics about how there's less females with autism, yet it almost always seems like I run into an equal amount of autists. And somehow (maybe unsurprising?) female autists come off as worse than males, probably because of the "gurl power" that's been shoved down our throats since the '80s. It just gave the girls a complex, and Tumblr made it worse.

Most of them are also shippers, I noticed, so there's that, too. Shipping drama can be hilarious, really, but once the militants took over, it became a minefield. Can't enjoy anything in a fandom anymore without some loveless/sexless harpy going on about their OTPs and demanding it be canon or suffer the consequence or something like that.
As an autistic woman, I can totally agree. My kind has truly screwed up in the past few years.

Last edited:

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
I agree. The female autists I've come across are far more obvious. It's probably because the symptoms of autism are far less damning for females because of the "gurl power" stuff like you say, and that females in general have a far easier time being accepted by society no matter how fucked up they are.

Longcat

A GREAT BIG BOWL OF FUCKADOODLES
kiwifarms.net
Ghazi Kodzo. Worst kind of nigga I could ever imagine.
Ashleigh Shackelford is much the same - she thinks being fat, black and "nonbinary" is a substitute for a personality and her begging gullible non-black people for money (no, not just whites, as long as you're not of African descent you gotta pay the landwhale). Reinforces pretty much every stereotype about black women, and her zero effort "enby" identity just strengthens the belief that nonbinaries are just doing it to make themselves look special and unique.

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I didn't think anything could top my utter hatred and contempt for Troons and Furries but the MAP/NOMAP thread made me legitimately MOTI. Never seen so many people in need of being fed into a woodchipper.

Tags
None