Lolcow that makes you hate minorities and female people the worst - Roasties are worse than my niggers

hairy richards

vacuum sealed head
m-b-mark-bray-antifa-the-antifascist-handbook-1.jpg.large.png

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
Thread please? I wanna see how bad she fucked up a part of my heritage
Here’s the thread for her. She has a massive ego and pretty much uses her Latina and queer background to get opportunities she isn’t deserving of (because she’s lazy). I’d even argue that Jude has a higher amount of narcissism than Amberlynn. She’s really that bad. Jude is pretty much female DSP with dangerhair and social justice.

The Puerto Rican heritage she goes on about is odd to me in the way she handles it. For instance, Jude will emphasize how Latina she is, but has English only rules on her Twitch account (the only time she speaks Spanish is toward her parents). She also doesn’t show any interest for Latina pop culture (or if she does, she doesn’t bring it up). You’d think someone who loves their heritage would at least be open to informing everyone how awesome it is to be Puerto Rican. When it’s all said and done, despite Jude being Puerto Rican, she behaves like a basic white girl that cares about the latest thing to consume and it shows in her taste of aesthetic. She calls herself a “mermaid queen”, so she goes for the most basic interpretation of it by making everything she has blue (including her hair).

Anyway, that’s my introduction for Jude. I recommend taking short breaks from reading the thread if it makes you MOTI.

Here’s the thread for her. She has a massive ego and pretty much uses her Latina and queer background to get opportunities she isn’t deserving of (because she’s lazy). I’d even argue that Jude has a higher amount of narcissism than Amberlynn. She’s really that bad. Jude is pretty much female DSP with dangerhair and social justice.

The Puerto Rican heritage she goes on about is odd to me in the way she handles it. For instance, Jude will emphasize how Latina she is, but has English only rules on her Twitch account (the only time she speaks Spanish is toward her parents). She also doesn’t show any interest for Latina pop culture (or if she does, she doesn’t bring it up). You’d think someone who loves their heritage would at least be open to informing everyone how awesome it is to be Puerto Rican. When it’s all said and done, despite Jude being Puerto Rican, she behaves like a basic white girl that cares about the latest thing to consume and it shows in her taste of aesthetic. She calls herself a “mermaid queen”, so she goes for the most basic interpretation of it by making everything she has blue (including her hair).

Anyway, that’s my introduction for Jude. I recommend taking short breaks from reading the thread if it makes you MOTI.
Wow. I only got through the first page and I can tell it's a gold mine

Bad Take Crucifier

"I was a lolcow until I found Jesus"
25224.jpg

Ef9MuMYWAAEHjPb (1).png

Ef9JX8bXoAEHKZ6.png

Usually commies because they have the worst takes fucking imaginable. Makes me racist, homophobic, and sexist briefly.

Also, special mention to the extreme alt right unironic nazis who lap up recycled /pol/ bullshit from 15 years ago ALL DAY EVERY DAY. (Makes me hate white men temporarily, but they aren't a minority)