Lolcow threads turned generals -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Loxiozzz

Weebtastic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about Doug's thread, but Dobson's thread is filled with convos about him sucking at art, twitter/facebook fights, and how bad his knowledge of Zelda is. Some of them try to further the discussion, but a lot of it just feels like real anger. So :autism:.

Henry Wyatt

Only ironically racist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know much about Doug's thread, but Dobson's thread is filled with convos about him sucking at art, twitter/facebook fights, and how bad his knowledge of Zelda is. Some of them try to further the discussion, but a lot of it just feels like real anger. So :autism:.
PINK HAIR
OTHER GAME

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
Some users like @zedkissed60 have suggested we have two lanes: one lane for content, and one lane for commentary. How this is conceived, well, I never heard the details. But it's a nifty idea. I think OPs and thread makers should pick up some slack and make the first post chronologically organized for content. Take some pride in their threads, so to speak. Make it clean, nice to look at, and compact.

But yes to join in the dogpile of moaning, the first 20 pages of a thread are typically the same as the last 20.

Still, it simply isn't a big deal to most users, I think. Is it annoying to slog through a 1,000 page thread? It can be, but you might come across something funny that was overlooked.

Yellow Yam Scam

✞I praise the LORD, SAVIOR and KING Jesus Christ✞
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Some threads just can't be saved because of the crowd that they attract. Dobson's thread, Wu's thread and Russell Greer's thread are the best examples. There's nothing you can do to stop it, dweebs desperately want to circlejerk about how they can draw better or have better taste in children's movies than Dobson. It would be pointless to try to control them in any meaningful way.