Lolcow Wiki Article -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do) (A post about feelings)
    This announcement will be removed when I (hopefully) finalize my audit either today or tomorrow. I will follow it up with a mass email to all users linking the information in this announcement. So far, there has been no subsequent release of data.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Before I consider the LCW officially "launched", I want to write a stellar article on the Lolcow Wiki itself and feature it on the forum using new features on the XenForo bridge.

The Lolcow Wiki has a pretty fascinating history, and it stretches back to 2014, so it's technically older than the Kiwi Farms itself and has been in an invite-only beta phase for that entire time. It started out as a Parkourdude91 version of the CWCki, and the original database was grabbed from the Gamerfood wiki by DeagleDad. The foundation has since then been warped considerably, and now it's a general purpose Wiki.

My vision for this is to have a comprehensive page for every thread in the Lolcows board. I see the forum as research, sharing, and discussion, but a big thread can get messy and confusing. It begins to lose itself, and the OP is quickly outdated. If the user who started the thread isn't even around, nothing about the OP stays up to date. It gets messy fast. The Lolcow Wiki is my solution; a collaborative OP that's maintained and branched out over time.

I have ways of doing this and encouraging activity, and I'll see them to fruition this month. I'm pushing for this now because I think the Kiwi Farms as a single entity is at carrying capacity. It's either evolve or stagnate, and this is my plan.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm glad that this is finally going into effect. It's nice to see some attention going to the wiki. @Jaimas and myself have been the only two regular contributors for waaay too long. It's time we get some help! Though, I do thank the ones that have decided to help out at times of course.

I've been trying to help out a lot, and others on this forum generally seem to believe I do a good job, but it's hard at times, y'know? I've got other shit going on, after all, and that gets in the way of writing up these articles.

Jaimas

Sharkitect
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something to remember about a lot of the Lolcows we chronicle on Lolcow Wiki is that many of them are insanely productive.

Chronicling Brianna Wu alone for the battery of articles she has surrounding the confusing spidernest that her career has taken an inordinate amount of time, and though I don't expect every lolcow we cover to have its own mini-CWCki on Lolcow Wiki, we'd like to keep things as informative and facts-oriented as possible.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino