• ”My goal is to put an end to this bullshit forum which serves as a place for bullies to gather and gang up on others.”

Lolcows in ConcertExceptional Live Performances

Discussion in 'Music' started by Big Nasty, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Music is always better, and weirder, on stage.

Post pics, videos, stories etc...

• Winner Winner x 1
    Big Nasty

Big Nasty very large animal feces on property

kiwifarms.net

2. this is actually pretty great and not cringe at all

• Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Hell0

Hell0 i cut my hair. i run downstairs.

kiwifarms.net
  3. Must...resist...urge to spam!

• Like Like x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler I HATE THE SUPREME COURT!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. That one Green Day prformance. You know the one.

Starts at 33:40

Cable 7

Cable 7 WELL

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 1
    ReanimatorEquis

ReanimatorEquis 0 volunteers on call now...

kiwifarms.net
  6. AnOminous

AnOminous so what
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  7. How weird can it get?

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Andre The Roboto

Andre The Roboto Fan Of Radiohead

kiwifarms.net
  8. That one time when the members of Rage Against The Machine stood naked on stage at Lollapalooza in the 1990's in protest of censorship. This of course angered the audience since they never played anything. If I remember correctly there was a clip of Limmy Kilmister where he criticized Rage Against The Machine for not playing for the audience like they were supposed to. He also said he would have thrown rocks at Rage Against The Machine.
    They were trying to put out a message but they ended up looking like dumbasses.
    rage_against_machine_400-naked.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Stephen Fry's gonna take some think-twink's ass.

kiwifarms.net
  9. I think Lemmy developed an intolerance to pretentious fuckery on stage due to the time he played with Hawkwind. When they played live they used to have a 6'4 nude lady sauntering around and doing "interpretive dances", a guy with a typewriter in a guitar strap over his shoulder, writing poems and offering them to the audience, and other stuff like that.

Big Nasty

kiwifarms.net
  10. The worst thing that I personally know of is when The Aquabats were at Warped in 2013 and saw two Waldos in the audience and made them fight. I think at this stop of Warped Tour in particular they also rode to the stage in a giant sneaker and Christian Jacobs nearly killed himself on stage more than once. Unfortunately I couldn't find footage or images of either.

McDenis09

McDenis09 I am not witty, nor creative

kiwifarms.net
  11. Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler I HATE THE SUPREME COURT!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Big Nasty

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.