Lolcows in Fiction (Books, TV, Movies, etc.) -

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Flintheart Glomgold from the Ducktales Reboot. Granted, the makers went all out on this version to show the humor in how pathetic his obsession is. Here's some examples...

• It was Scrooge's failed attempt at teaching a child-Flintheart self-reliance that drove him to not only beat Scrooge at being a better billionare, but be even more Scotish than he is. Despite the fact that Flintheart was born and raised in South Africa.
  • All art he has of himself potrays him as a muscular stud instead of the fatass he is. This even includes flashbacks about him that he narrates.
  • There's his constant schemes that at times require slide shows to get the point across.
  • In "The Ballad of Duke Baloney" he has the chance to live a newer and arguably happier life as a fisherman (when he gets his memory back), he decides to throw it all away because he'd rather have his chance at revenge.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Y2K Baby

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Flintheart Glomgold from the Ducktales Reboot. Granted, the makers went all out on this version to show the humor in how pathetic his obsession is. Here's some examples...

• It was Scrooge's failed attempt at teaching a child-Flintheart self-reliance that drove him to not only beat Scrooge at being a better billionare, but be even more Scotish than he is. Despite the fact that Flintheart was born and raised in South Africa.
  • All art he has of himself potrays him as a muscular stud instead of the fatass he is. This even includes flashbacks about him that he narrates.
  • There's his constant schemes that at times require slide shows to get the point across.
  • In "The Ballad of Duke Baloney" he has the chance to live a newer and arguably happier life as a fisherman (when he gets his memory back), he decides to throw it all away because he'd rather have his chance at revenge.
Why do you watch gay baby shows.

Ow The Edge

Darko of the Dark
kiwifarms.net
The Emperor of Warhammer 40k, at least as he appears in the Horus Heresy series. He hates all religion on the basis of entry-level arguments about "muh crusades", and yet sees no problem with going on the biggest baddest genocidal war of all time to exterminate all nonhuman life in the galaxy along with any humans who refuse to obey him. Goes full Mao on any and all expressions of belief in the supernatural, except for the machine-worshiping cargo cultists on Mars, whom he recruits because that's easier. Creates a Stalinesque personality cult around himself where he is viewed as an unquestionable and all-powerful master of everybody whose wisdom cannot be gainsayed, then harshly punishes anyone who attributes the title of "god" to him. He never ceases to demand to be treated like one, though. And throughout all of this he's completely aware the supernatural (daemons, angels, souls, etc.) is completely real and his Imperial Truth is a lie. He never bothers to inform anyone of this.

On a more personal level his sheer boneheaded autism and refusal to ever see anything from the perspective of anyone else accounts for 90% of the reason half of his sons betrayed him. For instance, he found one of his scattered sons with a small band of gladiator kindred in a last stand scenario. He visited said son the night before the final assault and offered to take him away, only to get angrily rebuffed because he refuses to abandon his brethren. Now the Emperor was accompanied by legions of super soldiers and could easily take an entire army by himself. So what's the logical thing to do? Teleport the son and only the son away at the last possible second against his will, leaving all his fellows to be massacred for no real reason. Then dump the inconsolable and raging son on a legion of super soldiers without a word and assume he'll just get with the program because... because. Would you be surprised to learn that the son in question later sells out to space satan to get back at him?

While that might be the best example of his autism, there are many more. Another son worshiped him as literal god for decades to apparently little to no rebuke until, out of nowhere, the Emperor shows up, nukes his single most treasured accomplishment, and forces his entire legion to kneel in the dust. Then just expects him to get with the program and fails to notice when the bare handful of watchdogs he left to ensure that are bumped off. Or another time when he bans all his super soldiers from using psychic powers with no explanation of why, ensuring they have no way to anticipate or counter the psychic space daemons whispering in their heads. The whole reason his favorite son even betrays him in the first place is that the Emperor just up and deserted aforementioned genocidal crusade for no apparent reason and neglected to inform anyone as to why. Leaving the very real space satan the perfect chance to fill his sons' heads with pretty lies.

He might have been the most powerful human ever, but damned if he wasn't thoroughly exceptional.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been watching this show on Netflix called You and the main character is a horrorcow.

I’m only three episodes in so far but he obsesses over this girl who comes into the book shop he works at. He stalks her social media, and stands outside her place to watch her through her windows, even when she’s having sex with other guys. The first time he does this, she doesn’t get off from the guy, so after he leaves, she starts “taking care” of herself. He imagines himself having sex with her, and starts jerking off in the middle of the sidewalk.

He also breaks into her house and uses her laptop, and later steals her phone to further stalk her. She’s got this friends-with-benefits guy, whom he kidnaps and keeps hostage because he’s jealous of the guy (and to be fair the guy IS a huge douche who treats her like shit).

There’s also another girl that he apparently had a thing with prior to the start of the series. They haven’t really gone into detail about that yet, but it’s implied that he did something fucked up during that, too. I’m guessing they explain it later on.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I’ve been watching this show on Netflix called You and the main character is a horrorcow.

I’m only three episodes in so far but he obsesses over this girl who comes into the book shop he works at. He stalks her social media, and stands outside her place to watch her through her windows, even when she’s having sex with other guys. The first time he does this, she doesn’t get off from the guy, so after he leaves, she starts “taking care” of herself. He imagines himself having sex with her, and starts jerking off in the middle of the sidewalk.

He also breaks into her house and uses her laptop, and later steals her phone to further stalk her. She’s got this friends-with-benefits guy, whom he kidnaps and keeps hostage because he’s jealous of the guy (and to be fair the guy IS a huge douche who treats her like shit).

There’s also another girl that he apparently had a thing with prior to the start of the series. They haven’t really gone into detail about that yet, but it’s implied that he did something fucked up during that, too. I’m guessing they explain it later on.
Tbh this sounds like the definitive Netflix show. Why do they keep doing these things? They're awful.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

He’s even more of a horrorcow as the show goes on. He murders several people out of jealousy, keeps a box full of “mementos” which include a pair of the girl’s panties, and the teeth of the aforementioned friend-with-benefits, who is one of the people he murders. When she finds this box, he knocks her out and locks her up. He does this with absolutely no self-awareness whatsoever, and just sees the whole thing as another hump for them to get over in their relationship.

The girl herself arguably qualifies as a cow too. It’s not as immediately obvious because she’s still a lot more normal when compared to him, but she’d likely at least get a beauty parlour thread on here.

Ilikeoreos

Child of the 80s (or early 90s at least)
kiwifarms.net

The fact that Glomgold is a South African pretending to be Scottish is actually an interesting Meta reference - he was South African in the original Carl Barks comics, but the 80s TV series changed his nationality to Scottish for political correctness-related reasons

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
The fact that Glomgold is a South African pretending to be Scottish is actually an interesting Meta reference - he was South African in the original Carl Barks comics, but the 80s TV series changed his nationality to Scottish for political correctness-related reasons
That was a neat move on their part (the reboot going with the fake-Scottish angle).

• Agree
Reactions: GiantSpiderInvasion

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I was watching a few anime with friends of mine and I have noticed one lolcow in particular.

Ghiaccio is a professional assassin who literally spergs out over metaphors or expressions he doesn't understand and takes them quite literally.

He also literally has sperg outs in front of others no matter where he is.

Aside from Ghiaccio, I would probably mention the main characters of Konosuba as all are pretty much lolcows on different proportions of the autism spectrum.

Dragon Lady

kiwifarms.net

I tried watching You but I hated the shitty dialogue so much, it felt so inhuman to me, like none of the conversations sounded natural, and that shit just takes me out of any show.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chris Peterson, the lead character of the short-lived Get a Life TV series, a literally exceptional moron who lived with his parents and whose only job was as a newspaper delivery boy. He was staggeringly stupid to a surreal degree to the point of repeatedly getting killed in the series. Chris Elliott played the lead, and his dad, Bob Elliott (of old timey Bob & Ray fame) played his dad.

This series was ridiculously fucked up and didn't last long because it was just too weird for TV, although people from it (like Charlie Kaufman and Bob Odenkirk) went on to greater things.

Much of the humor of the show that wasn't just killing the lead character over and over was various people like his parents telling him in a variety of ways that he was a complete fucking idiot.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Shocker from the Ultimate Marvel continuity.
He's pathetic.
While Herman Schultz in the main continuity can be a threat, his Ultimate counterpart is failsauce incarnate.
For starters, just look how he dresses!

He gets his rear handed to him five times by Spider-Man and each time gets more and more humiliating.
Even the police know how much of a loser he is.

Perhaps a more pathetic villain can be seen in Ultimate Boomerang.

If anyone has played the Ultimate Spider-Man video game, then they would be familiar with this guy.
He is even more pathetic than Shocker in that he does not get an introductory cutscene and arguably is weaker than Shocker.
His giant boomerang is easily avoided and he can be beaten rather quickly.
Somehow Boomerang keeps escaping and can be frequently encountered by chance.

Overcast

Suck You Bus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having just read and finished Welcome to the NHK (great manga btw) I can safely say that a good portion of the characters are lolcows.

The main character Tatsuhiro is a hikikimori who does drugs, is convinced that society is conspiring against him, and spends a good portion of the story trying to make a ero-game revolving around young girls with his otaku friend. They even stalk some elementary schoolers for inspiration.

Misaki is a high school drop out who obsesses over trying to "cure" Sato of his hikikimori tendencies and is proven to be emotionally abusive towards him all throughout the story. They both have this weird co-dependency on each other that leads them down to some really dark places. She also lies about being abused by her father growing up in order to get sympathy from him.

By the end, things do seem to get better for them all. But holy crap did they go through a lot to get to where they needed to be.

I want to watch the anime now.

Last edited:

Chewy Suarez

kids eat free on monday!
kiwifarms.net
The Flash (Barry Allen) in the DCEU.

He’s a unkempt NEET college student that lives in some abandoned train station looking warehouse that has little contact with other people and when he does (the only person he really does talk to is his dad who’s in prison), he spergs about random shit like brunch and really just has an extremely awkward aura all around. Granted there are some problems but if I have to give any credit, the actor is really good at making himself look like he browses 4chan daily for such a lackluster movie.

drtoboggan

Eat Rotten Fruit From a Shitty Tree.
kiwifarms.net
Chris Peterson, the lead character of the short-lived Get a Life TV series, a literally exceptional moron who lived with his parents and whose only job was as a newspaper delivery boy. He was staggeringly stupid to a surreal degree to the point of repeatedly getting killed in the series. Chris Elliott played the lead, and his dad, Bob Elliott (of old timey Bob & Ray fame) played his dad.

This series was ridiculously fucked up and didn't last long because it was just too weird for TV, although people from it (like Charlie Kaufman and Bob Odenkirk) went on to greater things.

Much of the humor of the show that wasn't just killing the lead character over and over was various people like his parents telling him in a variety of ways that he was a complete fucking idiot.
I loved that show. I refer to saltwater taffy as Swiss Vanilla Boo Boos because of it.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Jerid Messa from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam.

When a viewer is first introduced to him, the show seemingly gives him all the stereotypical tropes of the rival character of the protagonist, Kamille Bidan. The show even gives him the distinction of killing Kamille's mother (though Jerid did not know this at the time).
As the show progressed, his archrival status dropped several degrees and he becomes rather pathetic.
For example,

In the process, Jerid lost two love interests while fighting Kamille:
Lila Milla Rira and Mouar Pharaoh.
Finally, he dies in a way that punctuates his failures.

Last edited:

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jerid Messa from Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam.

When a viewer is first introduced to him, the show seemingly gives him all the stereotypical tropes of the rival character of the protagonist, Kamille Bidan. The show even gives him the distinction of killing Kamille's mother (though Jerid did not know this at the time).
As the show progressed, his archrival status dropped several degrees and he becomes rather pathetic.
For example,

In the process, Jerid lost two love interests while fighting Kamille:
Lila Milla Rira and Mouar Pharaoh.
Finally, he dies in a way that punctuates his failures.
Super Robot Wars games love to highlight this.

He's easily shot down cannon fodder in damn near all games, and sometimes the game send him to fight threats way the hell out of his league just to make his failure even more hilarious (like the Angels from Evangelion, practically a running gag in the first Alpha game).

One or two games let him be recruitable, but that's only after he acknowledges what a stunning fuckup he is first, which does not happen often.

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bernard Marx from Brave New World is insecure, greatly desirous of acceptance from a society he loathes, and shorter than other Alphas. He thinks he's in love with Lenina Crowne, a Beta, and when he tries to use his discovery of John the Savage to gain acclaim and admiration, it backfires on him: Lenina and the rest of the world are more interested in John, and Marx is shown to be a hypocrite when he uses his newfound status to get tail. The moment John refuses to help Bernard, everyone stops giving a fuck about him. John and another character, Helmholtz, pity him but have zero respect for him. Lenina uses him as a diversion from the man she's really interested in, and she thinks he is strange.

Marx is a lolcow.

Reactions: cuddle striker
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino