Lolcows posting on their own thread -

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
@Agoraphobic Bullshit , never posted a "word salad" in my life. Also, was already mentioned on Page 1 by @Grimoire Canthari .

@Just A Butt , I agree that the suggestion by @chicken wings is ideal, but doesn't answer the question, as if one is following the "suggested route for cows", they have (through no fault of their own) become one (in the opinions of many, as it was repeatedly admitted by many members that actually doing so away from this site is impossible.
Okay, I agree that it didn't fully answer the original question, so I'll share what my personal feelings are.

If I were a cow, I like to think I would be one of the more benign ones, like @jenffer a jay , in which case interacting with the Farms seems somewhat beneficial, as it can give them the much needed attention they seek.

However, most cows do NOT fit this category, and if i were a total spergy cow, it would probably be best to ignore the entire thing and just go about my autistic business.

• Feels
Reactions: Begemot

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I agree that it didn't fully answer the original question, so I'll share what my personal feelings are.

If I were a cow, I like to think I would be one of the more benign ones, like @jenffer a jay , in which case interacting with the Farms seems somewhat beneficial, as it can give them the much needed attention they seek.

However, most cows do NOT fit this category, and if i were a total spergy cow, it would probably be best to ignore the entire thing and just go about my autistic business.
I have no autism nor autistic business. Also, if you were one of the lolcows, then you would also be the one seeking the attention, meaning no outsider "they" to whom you refer.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
I have no autism nor autistic business. Also, if you were one of the lolcows, then you would also be the one seeking the attention, meaning no outsider "they" to whom you refer.
You clearly have more experience with this particular issue. So I will defer to you. What is your opinion? Would you have been better off ignoring your thread? Or did you enjoy the interaction?

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
You clearly have more experience with this particular issue. So I will defer to you. What is your opinion? Would you have been better off ignoring your thread? Or did you enjoy the interaction?
No to both questions.

• Disagree

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that you were some hyper-intelligent superman. How could you possibly not know what I was asking, when it was yourself who brought it back up for clarification?
Also not answering that question, as it refers to a situation that is not the one wherein the question was asked. (Also, I have previously corrected members here who referred to me being "hyper-intelligent", though when it comes to intelligence, I am leaps & bounds beyond the majority of members here.)

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net
Also not answering that question, as it refers to a situation that is not the one wherein the question was asked. (Also, I have previously corrected members here who referred to me being "hyper-intelligent", though when it comes to intelligence, I am leaps & bounds beyond the majority of members here.)
You're the only person who believes that, T Gay. Your mom is just humoring you.

• Feels

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Cowlick is probably sterile given his genetic defects and even if he could get a woman to fuck him, his sperm is lazy because his parents were probably first cousins and lived in a house with asbestos while baby TJ ate lead paint.

I kind of feel sorry for the dude and I understand why he's a wannabe pseudo-intellectual. He's clearly lonely.

That's why he keeps coming back to Kiwi Farms

I bet TJ wishes he had a son to kick him in the nuts.

• Feels

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
I am among the smartest overall ever to post on this site (which I realize is likely not saying much).

Also, my parents were not related, nor am I lonely, nor have I ever touched lead paint nor asbestos. I thought we already covered the fact I've had sexual relations with women that neither of us paid for, & most of you claiming otherwise about me are simply doing so due to wishing we were friends & thinking our having that in common would make such a friendship more-likely.

As for your last sentence, @Syaoran Li ,I have little trouble with having no offspring, as that eliminates the chance of producing an idiot such as the majority of members on this site, & also of the testicular injury to which you refer, which would potentially make my testicles as useless as those belonging to the majority of members on this site. (There, I choose to not refer solely to the females, as I believe many members here likely pay for the companionship of other male bodies, in addition to those male members who only see their testicles as being useful when alone.)

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
You're both wrong... I've watched many episodes of "The Simpsons" & "Family Guy", as well as older ones like "Doug", "Ren & Stimpy", "Magilla Gorilla",...

However, @Syaoran Li is clearly not even a pseudo-intellectual, as they failed to even read & understand just the pre-comma portion of my post.

@Syaoran Li , I admittedly neither know nor care what the acronym stands for,

Tags
None