Lolcows posting on their own thread -

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time @Cowlick tries to make a half-assed attempt at sophistry to get attention from the Kiwis, he leaves himself open for more ridicule. Honestly, he keeps coming back for more punishment due to a mix of stupidity and loneliness, it's so obvious.

Somebody get this inbred waterhead a hooker so he can lighten the fuck up.

As it is, every time someone responds to his idiocy, TJ ends up getting the verbal equivalent of this...

And to answer @Cowlick nobody gives a shit about your pre-comma phrase, you pretentious pseudo-intellectual faggot.

Cowlick

TJChurch
Null's Personal Hero &/or Best Friend
kiwifarms.net
@Syaoran Li ,I thought I had already stated the fact I had no loneliness. Then again, maybe it is one small part of the multiple side effects of your own idiocy that you either chose not to read it, or read it but failed to comprehend it, or both.

Also, I need no help getting female companionship, nor do I match anyone's description of "inbred". Also, I suggest you not reply so fast next time. Take the time to read what others have written, comprehend it, & actually get whatever assistance is needed to write your own reply in original words.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Syaoran Li ,I thought I had already stated the fact I had no loneliness. Then again, maybe it is one small part of the multiple side effects of your own idiocy that you either chose not to read it, or read it but failed to comprehend it, or both.

Also, I need no help getting female companionship, nor do I match anyone's description of "inbred". Also, I suggest you not reply so fast next time. Take the time to read what others have written, comprehend it, & actually get whatever assistance is needed to write your own reply in original words.
You are such a terrible liar. No woman wants to fuck a destitute loser with a face like yours. And even if you weren't poor and ugly, no woman would go anywhere near a loser like you who uses big words to sound smart but ends up sounding like a stuffy pretentious faggot and an idiot.

You claim to be an intellectual, yet you are convinced a gag from The Simpsons is somehow an acronym.

And if you're referring to "FTFY", it stands for "Fixed That For You", you ignorant wretch.

You're all hot air and no substance.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
@Syaoran Li ,I'd say you were a terrible liar, except I believe that you actually believe all the things you wrote about me (the parts that are not simply opinions, though most of it you likely actually believe to be fact, though regardless of your beliefs, none of it is true).

@YourUnclesDad , I find that hard to believe. The tough part id I'm not sure if you feel the way you expressed because it's the most-autistic thing you read that you think you comprehended, or because you didn't comprehend it, & are partially judging it based on that.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
I was told my thread would be more likely to disappear if I stayed away from it... In addition to it becoming largely the same false claims, discussion of those false claims, & already-answered questions to the point it's beyond worth my time.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
You're both wrong... I've watched many episodes of "The Simpsons" & "Family Guy", as well as older ones like "Doug", "Ren & Stimpy", "Magilla Gorilla",...

However, @Syaoran Li is clearly not even a pseudo-intellectual, as they failed to even read & understand just the pre-comma portion of my post.
Insulting people won't get your thread taken down, lad

Reactions: cuddle striker

anameisaname

I'm going to unlock all the achievements.
kiwifarms.net
I've only been on the farms for a few months so I'm not sure how often this has happened but I think I may be witnessing it now.

What are some prime examples?
What are some giveaways?

Almost all of them read their own threads and undoubtedly have posted or attempted to post in their own threads back to chris-chan. Tommy Tooter (he writes using obnoxious purple prose). YandereDev as someone else mentioned. King of /pol/ Ethan Ralph. If you wanna know how to spot them pay attention to their patterns of behavior. They also derail threads and bring the subject back to them.

Reactions: cuddle striker

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
1] @Agoraphobic Bullshit , on any of the many blogs & other sites they've clearly found me on both before & since I started posting here.

2] @chekovia , I've been told by minimally the same number of members it could & will never be taken down. Also, I don't know if it's an insult if & I many others (including the members I refer to) know it's the truth. Also, I do know some aren't intelligent enough to know they're being insulted even if they truly are.

Begemot

What becomes of the broken-hearted?
kiwifarms.net
1] @Agoraphobic Bullshit , on any of the many blogs & other sites they've clearly found me on both before & since I started posting here.

2] @chekovia , I've been told by minimally the same number of members it could & will never be taken down. Also, I don't know if it's an insult if & I many others (including the members I refer to) know it's the truth. Also, I do know some aren't intelligent enough to know they're being insulted even if they truly are.
All you do is insult and twist words, like a broken mage, curdling in the darkness. You used to be better than this, bucko.

Reactions: J A N D E K

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net

This one is kind of boring though. Same bullshit day after day.
Dee is honestly why I no longer frequent Tommy's subforum. In addition to Tom not veing as frequent anymore on the internet, that whole subforum has honestly just turned into one big autism fest thanks in no small part to Dee.

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
I have never twisted words, simply tried to make things easier for members here to understand. Many times, it appears they respond to what they (incorrectly) think I said, & many times I try to make things more comprehensible, they seem to make the oft-longer explanation even further from what I truly said/meant.

I'm not sure what "this" you are referring to, but I have always been (& always will be) better than many things claimed about me here, better than the other members here, & like many with threads about them here, better than the majority of members spending the majority of their time here.

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have never twisted words, simply tried to make things easier for members here to understand. Many times, it appears they respond to what they (incorrectly) think I said, & many times I try to make things more comprehensible, they seem to make the oft-longer explanation even further from what I truly said/meant.

I'm not sure what "this" you are referring to, but I have always been (& always will be) better than many things claimed about me here, better than the other members here, & like many with threads about them here, better than the majority of members spending the majority of their time here.
no, I'm not going to charge the battery.

Attachments

Cowlick

TJChurch
kiwifarms.net
You're simply going to post something one must click on to read something that is inches above your post on the same page of the thread & also the Website, which means the equivalent of doing nothing, which means the equivalent of doing what most members here (myself excluded) have done with their entire offline lives.

Just A Butt

Lift me up, like a garage door.
kiwifarms.net
You're simply going to post something one must click on to read something that is inches above your post on the same page of the thread & also the Website, which means the equivalent of doing nothing, which means the equivalent of doing what most members here (myself excluded) have done with their entire offline lives.
You want to know something funny? I hadn’t even read your thread until you started posting in this one. I knew you only by casual references scattered about the Farms. And now I can confirm that you are just the worst.

You have claimed for years that you want your thread gone. But no one reading it is the next best thing. But once again, you’ve brought attention to yourself. So bravo, good sir. I am truly impressed.

Tags
None