Lolcows that you personally like -

Diabeetus

Ice cream and apple pie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Think of this as a 'guilty pleasure' sort of thing. Who are some people that are considered lolcows that you personally like in spite of their lolcow status?

Some that I have are Digibrony, Kraut and Tea (at least before his war with the alt-right), and Hbomberguy.

S

SJ 485

kiwifarms.net
I haven't read JF Gariépy's thread but I don't even believe the allegations, it all seems like handwringing bullshit, he slept with a girl with aspergers or something and someone else took him to court on her behalf and against her wishes? Whatever.
Other than that he's just a funny little frenchman with an interesting doomsday prophecy, I look forward to reading his book.
E-drama and "bloodsports" does not a lolcow make.

Patamong

Please enter a value using 50 characters or fewer
kiwifarms.net
Jim Sterling. Mostly because I stay the fuck away from his Twitter feed and just watch his videos, which I find to be pretty entertaining.

Also Linkara. I rarely watch his content unless the comic he's reviewing is particularly infamous (Holy Terror for example), but hearing the accounts from ERod and other people makes me think he's a genuinely nice guy. His only crimes were not hiding his fetishes very well, drawing a terrible webcomic which he has acknowledged was bad, and dumping IronLiz when she announced she was transitioning fully to female which is really the only questionable thing Lewis has done in my eyes (and even then I can't fully fault him for it, if he was only attracted to Liz because she had a dick then forcing himself to still be with her would've just made both of them miserable in the end).

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
Andy "The Darkfister" Warski; that is if you want to consider him a lolcow in the first place (which I'm still not sure if I would yet compared to other people involved in the Internet Bloodsports fad). The only genuine issue I have is how easy it is for him to become someone's doormat, in particular his submissive relationship to JF (though some frictions have appeared as of late). While I enjoy the IBS for lulz I do like his unironic autism that has created tremendous amounts of lulz (him being trolled by King Karl, him unironically naming his second show The Purple Dragon, his Let's Play of Welcome to the Game II etc.). Darkfist was also pretty good IMHO for a low budget flick.

While Temple OS may not be on par with Windows or Linux (though still more stable than the disaster that was Windows Vista), I'll have to give props to Terry A. Davis for creating an OS in the first place. Personally I consider him more of a sadcow as you have a man with some genuine talent being completely fucked over by his mental disabilities. Besides, if it wasn't for him, who else would have warned us of luminescent African-Americans working for the CIA?

Joey Caruso

The Coathanger In Your Man's Vagina
kiwifarms.net
Jim Sterling does indeed produce alright content as long as you stay away from his twitter feed, but as far as straight-up enjoyable lolcows go my vote's gotta be for Terry A. Davis. Dude built his own operating system while also being more cuckoo than an antique clock store, what's not to like about that?

Star Galactics

The 100% halal Orc, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was a hard pick for me, but I'm gonna go with Spoony (after TGWTG, his content only got better as few and far between it is) and Kevin Allred just for how rediculous he is.

Ah, fuck. Nah, Terry A. Davis is my all time favorite on just a pure intellectual scale though. Like, what a bant.

Tags
lolcow

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino