Lolcows that you personally like

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
bro.... i have been looking for that thread forever. many lulz were had.
The lulz died down. Cause I moved on. Now I obsess over my ex girlfriend instead who is nonreligious and my thread has mellowed out. Pretty much now its just like how ya doing someone might ask on a rare occasion. Hows the stocks going
Etc

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
The lulz died down. Cause I moved on. Now I obsess over my ex girlfriend instead who is nonreligious and my thread has mellowed out. Pretty much now its just like how ya doing someone might ask on a rare occasion. Hows the stocks going
Etc

Is your thread worth it? I'll have lulz or just horrifying stuff?

Shovel Mick

Fig Baggot
kiwifarms.net
Jennfer A Jay the big tiddy artist. No pomp, no pretension. Just giant macromastia breast meat. Hell, if you asked her nicely, she’d probably draw you with screaming honkers too. I can respect someone who knows what they like and tells everyone else to fuck off.

Gar For Archer

ne of my swo
kiwifarms.net
I can't call it weening per se, but I agree with you. They try to paint him as some evil mastermind ripping-off children and autists, when he is completely clueless about anything.
DSP is in the same category as Mumkey for me. Yes they’re both colossal fuckups, but I don’t think they’re malicious people, and they’re ultimately not harming anyone but themselves with their antics.

Makov Pitt

Average Spetnaz, just asking questions.
kiwifarms.net
Deagle Nation, Terry A Davis and Hispanic CWC for now at least.

OlympicFapper

Do you see? DO YOU SEE???
kiwifarms.net
Always had a soft spot for Terry. Thoroughly enjoyed Shoe's nudes. Pixyteri's story hit me in the feels.

Jim Sterling. Mostly because I stay the fuck away from his Twitter feed and just watch his videos, which I find to be pretty entertaining.
I bet this post isn't aging well.

Last edited:

Loony

kiwifarms.net
My unpopular opinion... the art style Tearzah does is really cool. It’s distinctive and the colors are nice. Yes, she is a edge lord. But who cares.

I also like Contrapoints alot. Her older videos are great and I think “Cringe” is very good additionally.

Jinmen

kiwifarms.net
I kind of like the innocent but gross borderline retarded spergs. Justinerpg comes to mind, his content is funny but he doesn't harm people and live in his own bubble. There was also this autistic guy with a beard who would play with godzilla and sailormoon toys on YT but I think he bullied off years ago.

I refuse to call the late Terry Davis anything but a visionary.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net