Lolcows that you personally like

KittyGremlin

Come on Poland, do the funni
kiwifarms.net
Chris Chan. Some parts of the documentary make me want to be his friend, honestly. I haven't finished it so maybe he ends up committing horrendous acts.
Fuck Jojo parts. Tell me which CWC documentary episode you at?

I don't think I truly hate any lolcows even if I find some of them disgusting and/or lacking a moral backbone. It's also hard to categorize people into strict categories that I "like" or "dislike" but I think many of them have some good traits even if they're completely overshadowed by a lack of self awareness.

EDIT: Merged posts

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
Unpopular opinion but I actually don't mind Repzion. He can be self righteous but it's cool to have someone consistently reviewing and summarizing people/things I don't care enough to wade through multiple videos to collect the information myself.

UncleAircraftGun

*erotic yodelling*
kiwifarms.net
Wingsofredemption. I watched him religiously back in his MW2 and WAW days. Lost interest for a couple of years until I rediscovered him in his current state. I still have a soft spot for him and I hope some day he mans up, loses the weight, learns to control his emotions and finds a steady income outside of Twitch.

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Razorfist. His rants and takes are genuinely funny. His "downfall of gaming journalism" series is the only reason I understand what GamerGate was, and really shows how the problem of games journos being paid to cheerlead for the subjects of their reviews did not start with Zoe Quinn.