Lolcows that you personally like -

Egretmania

Silly Swamp Bird
kiwifarms.net
Ugojesse is one of the few cows on here that tries to have a positive impact on his environment and society through cartoons and comics. Love that guy and I wish him the best.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
Styxhexenhammer666

I like him in small doses, even if he does come off as a bit pretentious sometimes. I would not go out my way to defend him, because I could not give a fuck to do so though.

• Agree
Reactions: Diabeetus

HaldolJunkie

I'm moving to Niue next month
kiwifarms.net
Candace Owens i know she is the token black of Republicans but she still makes some point.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hbomberguy and Contrapoints, personally. They're among the few tolerable leftists and I usually find myself agreeing with them both.
I would have agreed with you if it was 2017/2018, like the person posting a couple pages back, but no. They have both become insufferable faggots and the entire Breadtube group is as cancerous as Sargon and his buttbuddies. The only leftist in their crew who can actually be right even if he's insufferable sometimes is Three Arrows. If he stopped sniffing the farts of his commie buddies so much and went back to the Iron Front roots of hating commies too he'd be a-ok.

lurk_moar

Wears a lab coat but curses like a sailor.
kiwifarms.net
Forever Failyn: Must be great to have zero self-awareness or ambition. It must also be great to not give a flying fig how far behind you in life milestones compared to your peers of a similar age group. Must be great not to have the determination to better yourself and want more out of life than to rot in the lavender dungeon. I blame Lisa for this mess. I'm only interested in Kai because I want to watch Gracie grow up and beat the odds. Repeating the cycle is most likely Gracie's fate thanks to mama big belly and grandma Wheelchair.

Crappy Beauty Dummy: She shows me that even middle aged adults cannot manage their money and blow it on garbage. I love watching Mariar repeat her mistakes and never learn. Save for retirement? What's that? There is a reason why her daughter wants nothing to do with her.

I feel sorry for these poverty-stricken, mentally disabled, white trash women, but I cannot wait to see their endings.

ADF: Let's make bets on his next new phase and name change.

Chris-chan: Because isolation causes insanity. I wonder what the next storyline in Sonichu or the next saga will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc
P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Spoony, because I legitimately did enjoy his content at one point and have a nostalgic spot for his old videos. His Ultima retrospective in particular is probably my favorite thing he's done.

He's obnoxious and washed out now, but I can't help but still feel a tad sorry for his state. He had so much talent and potential compared to other reviewers in the day, and he completely squandered it. It's a cautionary tale not to waste what's given to you and take it for granted.

I dislike the person he's become, but I can still go back every once in awhile to his older videos and remember why I liked the person he once was.

• Feels
Reactions: Foltest

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
Linkara: most of his lolcow shit happened in his past and I do think he’s actually ashamed of it now

Nostalgia Critic: Guilty pleasure of mine. Old content hasn’t aged gracefully and his new stuff ranges from terrible to decent but I still have a soft spot for him

TV Tropes: Fuck the Mods Fuck a portion of the Userbase but I still like browsing the site and as long as politics didn’t come up their were some fun discussions to be had

Tags
lolcow

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino