Lolcows that you personally like

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

JamusActimus

We wuz Centurion and shiet
kiwifarms.net
Big Lenny
Yeah he's a huge meathead deviant but yet he's still pretty likeable.
The dude is crazy and has a shitty life but he never wallow in self pity.
And he's a altruistic guy I never seen him shit on someone when they are down nor bully Jason Genova.
+I am pretty sure he's gonna die in a couple of years how can I hate him?

janedoe

kiwifarms.net
terry davis.

there was something fun about his insane ramblings, i dont think i laughed any harder at a lolcow than i did terry, yet sometimes i found him endearing . but seeing his slowly deteriorating sanity get worse and worse was very depressing. i often wondered of he'd be well adjusted or brilliant if his brain wasn't rotting away.

following his thread when rumors of his death went around was admittedly a bit anxiety inducing, and my heart completely sunk when it was finally confirmed. i know nothing could have been done, because he refused help, but it still hurts my heart to know he went out homeless and alone. too insane to trust anyone.

does that really count as liking him? or maybe i only severely pitied him? i dont know.

AffectionateRobot

Where's my pen?
kiwifarms.net
Nostalgia Critic, Styxhexenhammer, Foodie Beauty. Styx I'll admit does have lolcow tendencies, like when he sperged on election night, but I personally don't mind him. Nostalgia Critic's newer videos gets on my nerves, but I enjoy some of his reviews like Biodome and whatnot. And, I kind of enjoy Foodie Beauty's videos in a weird way.

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nostalgia Critic, Styxhexenhammer, Foodie Beauty. Styx I'll admit does have lolcow tendencies, like when he sperged on election night, but I personally don't mind him. Nostalgia Critic's newer videos gets on my nerves, but I enjoy some of his reviews like Biodome and whatnot. And, I kind of enjoy Foodie Beauty's videos in a weird way.
The Nostalgia Critic's alright with me as well.

He may be a little stale now, but I think people forget how solid his content was around 2008-2012.

GenericReviewerDraco

Anime schizo troon from 2007
kiwifarms.net
I liked Linkara's Power Rangers content and some of his wacky sperging at the more interesting bad comics.

Juan But Not Forgotten

Friendly mexican ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't like him personally and he is disgusting pig, but mother of God, Phil is a fucking force of nature. I mean, he is terrible at what he does, he's never ever listened to anyone and yet he is still here and he is still going. When I'd heard about him for the first time, I despised him, but now he is like Eddie the Eagle to me, if Eddie was an e-beggar and complete asshole. He is like a character from a slapstick comedy, I just can't get angry at him.

Mr. Confederate Man

Rebel without a cause
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At risk of being called a sock, I enjoy King of /pol/'s stuff. Good background noise while I'm playing KSP.

Luminous47

Not William Atchison
kiwifarms.net
William Achtison and the other lolcow shooters. They just make me laugh with their manifestos, threads here, and ED articles. Goddamn was Randy Stair funny too.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely like Colt Seidman.

Colt honestly lacks either the malice, or the fetish weirdness, common to real rat kings. There's no comparing Colt to either Gibes, Yaniv or the shitty French Canadian comic autist...ahem, artist. Colt has also never pulled any "pregnant man" theatrics in the international news, or tried to crowdgrift anything other than the occasional couch to crash on, or bag of food during a lockdown. Bonus points for usually not being too rabid with the tankie politics.

Colt is young, troubled, but imo capable of getting it together and turning out okay. I honestly hope so.

albert the programmer

In Memoriam Of Vangelis (1943-2022)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
EDP445

His compilation videos of him cursing like a madman every time when sometimes makes fun of his weight gain or when his Philadelphia Eagles lose a game still is golden to me.

Minionlover98

kiwifarms.net
Tony Goldmark / Some Jerk With A Camera

I'm also a theme park spreg, so I can't help myself

And while I don't think he's all that funny, how annoying his constant Trump spreging on Twitter, and how much he is a libshit / movieblob defender

I can appreciate that he can learn to take/make some edgy jokes and that he can be level headed with some of his political opinions, unlike some of his pals