Lolcows that you personally like

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Digibro - He knows alot about the history of anime and is good at explaining things.

Raging Golden Eagle - Crazy mgtow that is good at pointing out sjw hypocrisy and summarizing censorship news.

The Amazing Atheist - He produces funny content with his crew and has an interesting philosophy.

Paul Joseph Watson - A real gonzo journalist. Two-faced and disingenuous at times but still principled.

Shadman - I despise this man's art and his edginess is painful but he has put himself on the line for free expression.

Angry Joe - His reviews are decent and he avoids being an idiot most of the time. You can tell he puts in the effort.

Sargon of Akkad - He's good at shitting on sjws.

Steve Shives - An Sjw that actually believes his shit and is against underhanded tactics. What the hell is with that?

Chris Chan - He has a problem with discipline and is easily misled. I can't really call Chris Chan a bad person.

___

Why do so many people like Jim Sterling? His videos are dogshit and the idea's he spreads are those you would find on Resetera. "We have to get rid of toxicity", "Censorship is OK", "Difficult games are problematic", "We need less sexualization, grow up you stupid boys".

I disavow.

niqlo

kiwifarms.net
Shadman. he's kind of the ultimate edgelord, someone who doesn't at all care what anyone thinks of him and goes out of his way to anger and shock people. I must say, I kind of respect the dude for that.

Maamtis

It's MA'AM... tis.
kiwifarms.net
I still don't think of Doug Walker as a cow. He's a sperg, and he has some brain-dead takes on certain things (The Wall) but outside of his obnoxious NC videos, he seems like a decent enough guy. He's smart enough not to get involved in internet drama and to keep his personal life somewhat personal so he's above most cows in that regard at least.

The stuff from his first run is solid and for the most part he seems like a nice enough guy (from what I understand his brother and the slaphead were the main issues with TGWTG) so it's sad to see how far he's fallen content wise.

I've been watching The Quartering for a while even though I never really liked him but he's growing on me. He seems fairly harmless and loves cats.

Razorfist I don't mind as he comes across more as a character to me and he plays it well. Either that or the man lives his gimmick. Either way he's ok by me.

ICraveDeath

Total dyke tbh
kiwifarms.net
I always felt really bad for Terry A Davis. I think he could've been successful if his schizophrenia was properly treated.

Jenffer A Jay technically counts as a lolcow, but I think she's just a wholesome, crazy older lady. I'm hoping she's okay, since I haven't seen anything from her in a while.

AMERICA

FUCK YEAH!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
JustinRPG for being really weird but mostly harmless, I really dislike anyone who trolls him. Also Ugojesse for being oddly wholesome.

I have a soft spot for complete weirdoes who aren't hurting anyone, so I like any cow that fits that description.

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Paul Joseph Watson makes funny videos and they hold nuggets of truth over left wing hypocrisy & absurdity. Memeology 101 does what Paul was good at though at a much more rapid pace.

Also I think Adam of YourMovieSucks is a good film critic. A furry degenerate for sure which makes him a lolcow, but I appreciate his critical insights.

Cowboy Cat

yeehaw
kiwifarms.net
A lot of the youtubers on here tbh. Ignoring their Twitter/etc accounts so I don’t have to see their drama makes them a lot more bearable.

Also have a soft spot for any largely harmless cows who are just weirdos being publicly weird. Like, you do you pal. I’m still gonna laugh at you but do your thing.

ClownBrew

Drink the brew!
kiwifarms.net
OK, I take it back about Colt.

Colt has since gone full dangerhaired turbo tankie and also recently become a "ze" and a e-fetishist.

My previous opinion was total rainbows after all.

Last edited:

66andtwothirds

kiwifarms.net
i cannot for the life of me remember his name but he had a very long thread where he replied very often and was easily upset by members. He was obsessed with a girl and thought he would marry her one day. he made his own religion which appeared to be a bastardisation of judaism/messianic judaism. he was very funny.

Just Dont

The Queen of Hate
kiwifarms.net
Pro Jared.

I loved his videos years ago, like 6-7-8 years ago. Then I stopped watching him.

Then he reappear again and the stuff about him was horrifying: wife was cucking him with a nigger, he sent dick picks to underage fans, he posed in a sailor moon cosplay, was trying to cuck her wife with a fat disgusting autistic D&D basic bitch, drugs, a whole lot of degenerate behavior.

The thing is that the guy did reviews of snes games and stuff like that. Totally innocent. He didn't cursed, didn't showed graphic stuff... Everything wholesome.

I don't know, I really liked him before but now I just see him as a degenerate piece of shit cuck.