Lolcows you despise? -

FATTESTCUNT

kiwifarms.net
Any of the ones that have turned out to be huge hypocrites, guilty of doing the horrible shit they have accused others of. Peter Bright and Amir0x, for example. I guess the list would be quite long if I really looked into it though.

• Feels
Reactions: Next Task

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
Basically anyone involved in child or animal abuse.
This would be my answer too, yeah. I can take the autism and sheer incompetence of most cows and get a good laugh out of it, but there's literally nothing funny or worthwhile about the zoosadists and pedos. I can't find any joy in mocking them. I think the only way most of them could generate content I would enjoy would be to take a long walk off a short pier.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lucas Werner. Honestly I'm still mad that we've lost three great schizocows in the past 2 years and are left with gross farting endlessly whining pedo Lucas.

Also Richard Jones. There's just something about his parroting of stupid far-left views that makes me wish bad things happen to him. I wasn't really joking when I said I wish we could deport him to a shithole South American country where he would be miserable for the rest of his life. That or he got his wish and there were no more cops or landlords or capitalism so he'd be homeless and without mommy's money and we could play a literal game of "kick-the-tranny-garbage-bag"with no consequences.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's lay down some ground rules: I may despise these people, but I won't let my displeasure of them get in the way of a good laugh (especially at their expense)
1. Zoe Quinn - Obvious reasons.
2. Any gatekeeping douchebag gets put on my shitlist. Mark Waid is among them and I hope he loses in his lawsuit against Richard Meyer.
Another one is Pensacon owner Mike Ensley, who is a domestic abuser.
3. Anyone associated with KickVic:
- Voice actors like Monica Rial, Jamie Marchi, Sean Schemmel, Chris Sabat, J. Michael Tatum, Chris Rager, and Josh Martin. These people voiced many characters that I grew up watching. Talk about betrayal. Funimation itself counts, too.
- Ron Toye. The more that gets revealed about this abusive piece of shit, the more I despise him. Yet, this manlet's attempts to be masculine are hilarious.
- The clinger-ons like @MarzGurl (with many of her former associates in Channel Awesome like JesuOtaku and Beth Elderkin), @Shane_Yes_That_One, Jennifer Lynn Hunt (The Grand Inquisitor of Conventions herself), CosThots (Dominique Skye, Sarah Maefs, Jessie Pridemore), Renfamous, and LawTwitter (T. Greg Doucette, Akiva Cohen, and the sad sailors on The Threadnought).
- The random speds like Brian Thompson, penguintruth, and John Michael Kelly (yes, the GamerGate reject) for participating in the online version of a vigilante lynch mob. This includes the Fujoshits like Allison "HanLeia" Cooke, who started this mess.
4. The speds in IStandWithVic who are no different than KickVic: Matthew Burren (Alex Smith), who is a legit pedo. Charlie Waldie and Zachary Jenson (masterofpirates) are special cases for sending threats to a judge. Then there a certain YouTubers like SenpaIsHome (a Leafy LARPer who is a snake-in-the-grass no one should trust) and, more recently, ThatUmbrellaGuy for doing Gatekeeping Gay-Ops behind the scenes (and his wife catfishing for dick pics WITH HIS APPROVAL).

Then there's those that I find irreprehensible so much that I can't laugh at, let alone follow.
Pedos and zoosadists belong in this camp. Monsters.

Last edited:

MarineTrainedTard

You got the COVID! Coronavirus, big time!
kiwifarms.net
Eh, IMO it's not worth getting pissed about lolcows, with only a few exceptions. Only ones that make me real mad are the ones who molest kids and/or animals, or advocate molesting kids and/or animals, or the rapey-er loveshies and troons.

Reactions: JambledUpWords

MsStevieMarie

kiwifarms.net
Zinnia Jones because an utter failure should not be that smug, especially while pushing puberty blockers on kids 😡
I hate a lot of the lolcows talked about here which is fine cause hate is healthy but Zinnia is one of the ones I truly despise. She has all the worst traits of all the troons I hate combined. She's pretentious like Contra, creepy like Yaniv and batshit crazy like Brianna Wu.

cecograph

kiwifarms.net
I've never really known how to use the word "despise" since reading Nineteen-Eighty Four, which has the line:

"Syme despised him and slightly disliked him"

which would imply that the two are distinct. I reckon Orwell understood English better than me, so I'll go ahead and say I despise all lolcows by definition, though I don't think I really dislike the ones I follow.

Reactions: A Owl

Doctor Placebo

Solidarity, my niggas.
kiwifarms.net
I've never really known how to use the word "despise" since reading Nineteen-Eighty Four, which has the line:

"Syme despised him and slightly disliked him"

which would imply that the two are distinct. I reckon Orwell understood English better than me, so I'll go ahead and say I despise all lolcows by definition, though I don't think I really dislike the ones I follow.
It may be a play on how everyone in Nineteen-Eighty Four has to put up a fake persona at all times due to all the thought policing. Inwardly you could despise someone but only outwardly show it as slight dislike, maybe only even admit to yourself it's slight dislike, because that's all that's allowed.

The definition of "despise" is to feel deep contempt or repugnance for, which would fall under the definition of "dislike" pretty well as well.

Tags
None