Lolcows you despise? -

AnOminous

shalom motherfucker
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
I would say Yaniv, but he’s become more tolerable now everyone sees through him and the troons have disowned him.

He was more mad-making when it seemed like he had permanent immunity and could do anything he wanted forever just by calling himself a troon. Apparently the troon immunity shield isn't complete even in Canada.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
Easily ones who are a horrible example to society and target young people/minors easily.

Fatasses that participate in mukbangs are a close second, we're living in an era where obesity has been a serious ongoing problem in alot of first world countries, as well as the rise of considering people's 'feelings' over the cold hard truth that being overweight is not beautiful or healthy so now its almost a fucking crime to call someone fat, so really, these mukbangers glorifying of eating in excess and poorly really is not helping that whatsoever.

Even if they're not fat, like the koreans that intially started this shit- i still think its an unhealthy habit to get into.

I'd rather just have people film themselves while they're eating a normal fucking meal but thats just me i guess. Obviously whoever has made profits out of mukbangs won't dare go back to eating regularly on camera.

Longcat

Antisocial Injustice Wizard
Livid Lipids. At first she came across as your bog standard morbidly obese SJW but the doxxing of the therapist for daring to get bariatric surgery + basically admitting to being a thoroughly unlikable person unable to handle criticism/dissenting opinions really made me realise how shitty she is.

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
Cooking with jack. Ever since coronavirus started hes become more boomer if that’s even possible. Him being a dumbass isn’t funny anymore, it’s beginning to become harmful since he doesn’t take mask mandates seriously.

Pedos/Zoos (obv.)
Onision (what really pissed me off was him mocking that girl who got killed by her own fan, not even buried in the ground yet when he did it)
Zoe Quinn (I think she was the one who got NITW creator to kill himself, that pisses me off)
The fat beauty community (I don't know that their called, but the ones who think big is beautiful. That pisses me off on a personal level as I struggle with seeing myself in a postive light and weight issues. And these lard tubs are just happy dying at 30.)

On a side note, I don't get the hype over DSP and Yaniv. I hadn't even heard of the latter until coming here and all DSP did was masturbate live and steal art for money (from my information)

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
Pedos/Zoos (obv.)
Onision (what really pissed me off was him mocking that girl who got killed by her own fan, not even buried in the ground yet when he did it)
Zoe Quinn (I think she was the one who got NITW creator to kill himself, that pisses me off)
The fat beauty community (I don't know that their called, but the ones who think big is beautiful. That pisses me off on a personal level as I struggle with seeing myself in a postive light and weight issues. And these lard tubs are just happy dying at 30.)

On a side note, I don't get the hype over DSP and Yaniv. I hadn't even heard of the latter until coming here and all DSP did was masturbate live and steal art for money (from my information)
The hype around DSP is mainly that he's just an asshole that can't manage his money right + easily baited into angry reactions. I understand why he's considered more tame than most people here, but not everyone wants to follow a pedophile tranny cult leader or something like that.

Personally I just keep with his thread out of morbid curiosity as to how he's still around.

Aaa0aaa0

Internet Sticker Enthusiast
Every day I check the forums and hope Onision & Dylan Halfpeen are in jail. It has not yet happened so I stay off their threads for my sake. Threads about zoophiles & pedos automatically gross me out and push my anger and depression buttons at the same time, so they sort of count.

Getting close with the horror that is Jazz's thread, not Jazz but Jeanette herself. Jeez she's horrifying - and she ain't ever gonna be stopped. :(
Think the trend is bastards with no justice I suppose, like a lot of other members.

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
I've only heard others mention this Nicado guy so I can't comment on him but Tommy is one of the most disgusting human beings on the planet.
He's not funny, he's not charismatic, he's not entertaining, he's not creative, he's not even an idiot savant, he's just off putting in every possible way.
He's the kind of person that every woman is scared to meet in a dark alley.

Heyyy Bubba

I just wanted to grill
True & Honest Fan
Patton Oswalt.
I would like a meteor sent by Zeus himself to speed through the sky and hit him right in his shriveled nuts. Hopefully he's rawdogging some other washed up twitter warrior like Andy Richter so we can get a two-fer.

Every day I check the forums and hope Onision & Dylan Halfpeen are in jail. It has not yet happened so I stay off their threads for my sake. Threads about zoophiles & pedos automatically gross me out and push my anger and depression buttons at the same time, so they sort of count.

Getting close with the horror that is Jazz's thread, not Jazz but Jeanette herself. Jeez she's horrifying - and she ain't ever gonna be stopped. :(
Think the trend is bastards with no justice I suppose, like a lot of other members.
I feel ya. Hoping that half penis dies a slow choking death or maybe gets his skull caved in. Pushy transtrender parents are the pits too, child abuse in a socially acceptable form. (MATI) justifiably so.