Lolcows you despise? -

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would say Yaniv, but he’s become more tolerable now everyone sees through him and the troons have disowned him.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I would say Yaniv, but he’s become more tolerable now everyone sees through him and the troons have disowned him.
He was more mad-making when it seemed like he had permanent immunity and could do anything he wanted forever just by calling himself a troon. Apparently the troon immunity shield isn't complete even in Canada.

Rinny.

a fhakin rat
kiwifarms.net
Easily ones who are a horrible example to society and target young people/minors easily.

Fatasses that participate in mukbangs are a close second, we're living in an era where obesity has been a serious ongoing problem in alot of first world countries, as well as the rise of considering people's 'feelings' over the cold hard truth that being overweight is not beautiful or healthy so now its almost a fucking crime to call someone fat, so really, these mukbangers glorifying of eating in excess and poorly really is not helping that whatsoever.

Even if they're not fat, like the koreans that intially started this shit- i still think its an unhealthy habit to get into.

I'd rather just have people film themselves while they're eating a normal fucking meal but thats just me i guess. Obviously whoever has made profits out of mukbangs won't dare go back to eating regularly on camera.

Tags
None