Lolcows you miss/missed -

hm yeah

buh ayway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like how I can't ever stop obsessing over a particular autistic Ruckersvillian gentleman you may have heard of, there were people before him that I had a fixation on.

David Gonterman
Before this strange fellow from Virginia was discovered, I followed David Gonterman (very similar in his comics - wish fulfillment, weird gont-isms, inclusion of real people...flying around in space in a giant pokeball, borrowing characters from kids' media, and very masculine women). Actually, a while ago Gontykins Davefire showed up at one of these forums and hardly posted outside of his "hi I'm a new member" thread. Looked to me like he was kind of jealous of the huge, obsessive following Chris got. I realized I hadn't thought of him for ages. When he started doing pencil-only comics, I felt he quit being the Gonty I knew and loved, and I quit following. He just got dull.

Auchimura
okay here auchimura right now for sure. i only got to see him when he was very close to being inactive, when there was this guy called Pickle-head. Pickle-head (who drew MSPaint inflation art for characters like Mr. Peanut, similar to how Auchi would do that for Vector the Crocodile, from a Sonic Game), Auchimura didn't interest in pickles, and he made that perfectly clear. Actually, it seemed that this really dense guy figured Pickle-head was making fun of him, which sure surprised me. Just read his article, it's wonderful. I really, really, really wish I got to watch this guy unfold, and I really wish he were still with us. God how I miss him.

KirbysLover
If anyone tells you off for enjoying her article, just show them what a piece of shit she is! Everything is the end of the world for this womanchild, and...just read her article. Maybe she stopped existing because she had a meltdown for the last time. She's certainly well over 22 by now, if she's still alive. I kind of missed this one.

DivineAngel
Crazy Pagan chick, really fun read. I think I watched all this unfold, or at least some of it.

DBoyWheeler
Austisic Sonic Fan Manchild, creepy and obsessive towards SonicRocksMySocks...hmm, this sounds familiar. Also an excellent read, and I watched some of this! devart_horrors, those were the days. Ah. Man. Been so long. He had a really big ego, he did a collab with someone on devart_horrors, she drew the lineart, he said "I think I can draw the lineart cuter", it looked like shit, she drew a shitty copy and scrawled "HURR I DRAW LIKE A TURD", and that really pissed him off. I think there were other interactions as well. Just read read read read read. He's pretty good!

What lolcows do you miss or have missed?

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I remember I discovered yueithedragon on thr very same day that she deleted her account for the last time.

• Feels
Reactions: Y2KKK Baby and Rou

Alan Pardew

alexander4488/Game Dude ✓
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
jordanriver89 for me. He's now okay and stopped being lolcow-ish after that "Gligar13Vids' Billy Hatcher review" event. He already made an apology about it too.

[youtube]J7XgQ8a3W8A[/youtube]

• Feels
Reactions: Y2KKK Baby

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tim Buckley said:
How about Joe Cracker?
I'm freinds with the guy, he's actually a nice dude, if a bit eccentric.

shutupman said:
gontermans still around, cocking everything up around him
He showed up on the first forumer, expecting everyone to know who he was. Lulz ensued.

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Surtur said:
Tim Buckley said:
How about Joe Cracker?
Fun fact - Clyde was going to make an audio book version of that Zelda movie Joe Cracker wrote, like everyone would have different parts. I had a line as the King who said "My son keeps getting stronger and more braver every day" Unfortunately Clyde lost interest because he has a short attention span and nothing came of it.

hm yeah

buh ayway
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a brain fart and assumed Joe Cracker was that farty hillbilly guy (the Belch Dimension dude) and went HOW IS THAT CREEPY FART FETISHIST AN OKAY GUY.

Now I remember that Joe Cracker indirectly brought us The Light Of Courage.

And now Joe Cracker is one of my favorite people on the internet

Surtur

Destroyer of the Universe.
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anyone see his newest YouTube show, Ziggy The Manic? Its something else.

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net
champthom said:
Surtur said:
Tim Buckley said:
How about Joe Cracker?
Fun fact - Clyde was going to make an audio book version of that Zelda movie Joe Cracker wrote, like everyone would have different parts. I had a line as the King who said "My son keeps getting stronger and more braver every day" Unfortunately Clyde lost interest because he has a short attention span and nothing came of it.
Is there a way I can put my hands in the script?
I suck finding things on the web (:_(

Bridechu

kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of bummed I had no idea who Jenffer A. Jay was until all she did was post random drawings onto Photoshopped backgrounds.

• Agree
Reactions: ignominious

Yawning Bulbasaur

Smoke bulb erry day
kiwifarms.net
MadThad0890

He used to post videos of himself and his "waifu" Kotonoha Katsura (from School Days) before he was arrested last year for CP after he bragged publicly on Facebook about fapping to CP pics and telling his friends how to get said pics. In the process he had all of his electronics including the vidya confiscated, was placed under house arrest except for work and prohibited from using the Internet. Can't remember how long he managed to last before he tried to kill himself with sleeping pills and booze and got sent to the jailhouse. I don't know if I should laugh or vomit at the fact that he also lives in the same area as my sister (Detroit/Ann Arbor).

[youtube]SwKkRzJ0GDs[/youtube]
[youtube]zVS567-mTMA[/youtube]

Tribute video made by his friends after his arrest, posting because my favorite song from Crisis Core
[youtube]jb6NJX6Bp_M[/youtube]

UPDATE: He just got out of prison

Attachments

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Re: MadThad0890

ForeverAlonePonyfag said:
He used to post videos of himself and his "waifu" Kotonoha Katsura (from School Days) before he was arrested last year for CP after he bragged publicly on Facebook about fapping to CP pics and telling his friends how to get said pics. In the process he had all of his electronics including the vidya confiscated, was placed under house arrest except for work and prohibited from using the Internet. Can't remember how long he managed to last before he tried to kill himself with sleeping pills and booze and got sent to the jailhouse. I don't know if I should laugh or vomit at the fact that he also lives in the same area as my sister (Detroit/Ann Arbor).

[youtube]SwKkRzJ0GDs[/youtube]
[youtube]zVS567-mTMA[/youtube]

Tribute video made by his friends after his arrest, posting because my favorite song from Crisis Core
[youtube]jb6NJX6Bp_M[/youtube]

UPDATE: He just got out of prison
That's one lolcow I miss. Aside from having videos of him and his waifu, he also had shooped pictures of himself with said character. Didn't know he actually went to jail and tried to commit suicide before that. I think you should vomit, especially if your sister is under 18.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
nathan_grantham said:
Aknotholeresident, I miss him.
Considering that he wears adult diapers as fashion(in secret) along with having dreams of making a Sonic SATAM fan-film, eventually releasing a short trailer a few years ago only to take it down after receiving criticism, along with getting prank calls and his facebook hacked. Yeah, he is one lolcow I miss, though only for the Sonic fan film dream.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Kenneth Eng. God i miss that psychotic asian supremecist fuckwaffle, he brought such hilarity to those privilaged few who were gifted with a personal communication with him

sparklemilhouse

America Online for Dummies™
kiwifarms.net
There was a guy in the old yesterdayland.com boards, jughead jones who irked the hell out of me 12 years ago. He always dominated each topic, probably spent all day and night on the forums (he was the top poster by miles). Said lol after every sentence. Wonder what happened to him.

• Mad at the Internet
Reactions: Venusaur

Shadow Fox

Internet Professional
kiwifarms.net
I also miss ol' Gonty. At least we still have Commuterbarnicle.com to enjoy the fruits of his genius. I thought he was trying to shape up and work on improving his art and writing, though?

Most of the lolcows I miss are wankers from Livejournal/Dreamwidth roleplaying communities who've moved on to Tumblr or are otherwise just not being entertaining anymore. Like Patch, who is a huge misogynist and believed that gay men suffered far more prejudice than lesbians or straight women, who have no right to complain about anything ever; Tally, who used to pitch huge hissyfits about oppression against people who played original characters and threatened to kill herself over petty shit, like being banned from games or losing internet access, with disturbing regularity; or Renne, who was way more invested in her character than any sane person should have been and would go from normal human being to angry hate-spewing wank machine if anybody leveled the tiniest bit of criticism against her or her character.

I also miss hearing from Riley, the sexist/racist/everything-ist dumbass who scammed tons of money out of people to make a genderqueer-friendly fantasy RPG called Arkh Project. Riley herself might still be acting like her charming self on her personal tumblr, but as far as I know nothing new has come of the game since January.

Oh, and Nickolaus Pacione, the insane wannabe horror writer who flipped his shit at anybody who gave him criticism and threatened to kill and/or rape them, their spouses, their children, their pets, etc. etc. Last I heard he was in the looney bin for evaluation or something. I wonder what's become of him since.

Yawning Squirtle

"the squirtle who yawned"
kiwifarms.net
Damn, before I joined these forums I had no idea deviantart was such fertile ground for insane people to breed. I think I even had an account there, made some years ago to post some art and whatnot, but I never used it much. Thought it was just another site with lots of fanart.

So, CWCki forums, uh, thanks I guess? :heart-empty:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino